Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 86)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi
jps ... Took a small peek at today's episode ... now I'm grinning like a clown   SillyWacko!!!!!  No offence ... but could you imagine if it were Nivedita  in that scene????    

pensink ... I'm seeing the wind again ... love is surely in the airLOL!!!!  Was he trying to smell her hairTongue ???    

Deja vu!!!!  

Originally posted by Pensink

Big smile did you see how he picked up that jug, it was so deliberate was'nt it. And the way he was looking it was so obvious that love is surely in the air. I just hope that Mansi does not spoil it like she did today by refusing to go with him. If I had been in her place I would have informed MIL that he asked me to come along and I would do the preparations when I comeback. I am sure MIL would not have been offended. But all female leads are shown as so superficial characters, always sacrificing for the family.

He seemed like he really wanted to take her out. He did not even get angry when she was not ready on time. Beautiful scene Big smile. I just hope the precap does not create any distances but brings them closer.Confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Jps01

@ Indi, not fair, not fair!!! How can you take a peek???Shocked

@ Pensink, looking forward to tonight, then I will comment on how close he was
 to Mansi!!LOL By any chance, was there any breeze/wind blowing!!Wink

Surish has written so well about that moment. But all I can say is they were so close that if it was Sahil and Shivani they would have kissed too.  Wink

As for the wind as I said yesterday when they need to show that two people are falling in love then the wind blows their hair, yes there was wind too.  LOL

Indi 
 and Pensink Jps01, Mansi appears to be very comfortable doing intimate scenes! Since she and Anoop on-screen relationship has matured into a chemistry of love she could give her predecessor a run for the money!If her predecessor  didn't have any reservations on doing such scenes I think it would be mind blowing!Wouldn't mind seeing Nive playing an antagonistic role! Anoop has proven to be very much in love with Mansi but is concealing his true feelings somewhat like Guddu with Runjhun. Remember Guddu kissing an intoxicated Runjhun without her even acknowledging it ! Not  even up to this day! If wasn't for her diabolical aunts and that calendar, she may have lost her commodity and he his life .A gentle breeze blew upon Ansi faces pushing their tresses aback with a touch of romantic music in the background and just to see them smiling at each other, sent shivers up my spine.

Edited by Surish - 19 September 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Response to Surish's post in the other place. 
T
hat's what I always say about Himmanshoo ... he's exceptional!!!!  Where some of the actors may have a good body or a handsome face - just physical attributes, that's their total; they lack talent ... and that's their downfall ... their lack of talent is even more pronounced when placed next to a superb and talented  actor like Himmanshoo!!!!   He shows them up!!!   That's when we realize that good looks in an actor is not all that is required to make a show interesting!!!  The strength of an actor is reflected by his ability to successfully portray diverse characters!!!

Himmanshoo, on the other hand, has a dynamic combination of physical attraction,  charisma and most importantly, immense talent...  He has the ability to carry the scene where the female may be "weak"!!!! 
His commanding physical presence and magnetism will steal any scene, as can often be seen Big smile!!!   The man dominates wherever he appears!!!! 

I don't think it's fair to blame Rishika ... as far as I can see, she's a fine actress!!!   She may not be the most beautiful, but she seems quite good in her role!!!  It takes two to tango ... so both actors need to contribute... (But personally, I would blame Himm here ... WinkWinkWink ... the man has no right to be so dynamic and magnetic that he draws all the attention ... eclipsing the other actors LOLLOLLOL ... OK, sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist  Embarrassed!!! )

I get the impression that Indian producers seem to place great emphasis, or should I say more, on physical appearance rather than talent.  Of course, who wouldn't rather see a handsome person on their screen ... but looks without the talent soon becomes boring!  In western films on the other hand, you would see the most "ugly" actors, yet the film would be so interesting!!!  Emphasis here is placed on the actor's ability rather than just their physical attributes alone!

We are lucky, aren't we?  Our  Himm has everything going for himWink!!!!   We can just sit back and enjoy!!! 

Edited by indi - 20 September 2012 at 6:43am

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Hello to all you Ansi people out there!!!   What an episode  Big smile!!!!  

Himm has proven himself once again!!!  The King of Kannauj is surely the King of Romance  Wink!!!!   You have said it all ... there's nothing left for me to say!!! 

surish .. .just one thing .. you know meWink ... the shyness in the predecessor was a huge part of the charm  that she exuded... it made her  more mysterious!!! Remember, she was a gentle, innocent  girl!!  I think, in large, it worked for the character rather than against it!!!  That would have been an extra challenge for the guy ... wouldn't that make him even more curious and eager to discover the real person under all that shyness and mystery  Tongue???  And when the shyness did disappear,  wasn't it just mind blowing?   What a climax!!!!  The shyness worked for her, I would say!!!!  Must admit though, if Nive wasn't that shy, we would have had such dynamic and mind-blowing scenes LOL!!!!    As a matter of fact, the slightest contact between Runjhun and Guddu was sooo combustible!!!!!   That was the measure of their chemistry!!!!!

(BTW, that's how we girls who read a lot of love stories would think ... it's better to be shy and mysterious than too "easy"   ... I would think the guy would get the greatest pleasure unravelling the mysteries behind all that shyness!!!  What say pensink and jps    Tongue)??? 

Don't get me wrong, I like the romance between Anoop and Mansi and am really enjoying it   LOL!!!!!

oh, pensink ... thank you for that bit of information re the breeze ... would have missed the hint if you didn't mention it!!! 

jps ... And how was your night  Wink????   Wasn't Himm just too too gorgeous    Day Dreaming!!!! 

Later!

Edited by indi - 20 September 2012 at 7:28am

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Indi   and Pensink Jps01, Mansi appears to be very comfortable doing intimate scenes! Since she and Anoop on-screen relationship has matured into a chemistry of love she could give her predecessor a run for the money!If her predecessor  didn't have any reservations on doing such scenes I think it would be mind blowing!Wouldn't mind seeing Nive playing an antagonistic role! Anoop has proven to be very much in love with Mansi but is concealing his true feelings somewhat like Guddu with Runjhun. Remember Guddu kissing an intoxicated Runjhun without her even acknowledging it ! Not  even up to this day! If wasn't for her diabolical aunts and that calendar, she may have lost her commodity and he his life .A gentle breeze blew upon Ansi faces pushing their tresses aback with a touch of romantic music in the background and just to see them smiling at each other, sent shivers up my spine.

surish ... (LOL!!!)  "...Remember Guddu kissing an intoxicated Runjhun without her even acknowledging it ! Not  even up to this day!""   ... hey, how could she acknowledge it?   She was drunk and sleeping... lost to the world LOLLOL!!!    But wasn't that scene just charming and sweet ... my poor love struck Guddu ... how the mighty had fallen  Wink   !!!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Indi
jps ... Took a small peek at today's episode ... now I'm grinning like a clown   SillyWacko!!!!!  No offence ... but could you imagine if it were Nivedita  in that scene????    

pensink ... I'm seeing the wind again ... love is surely in the airLOL!!!!  Was he trying to smell her hairTongue ???    

Deja vu!!!!  

Big smile did you see how he picked up that jug, it was so deliberate was'nt it. And the way he was looking it was so obvious that love is surely in the air. I just hope that Mansi does not spoil it like she did today by refusing to go with him. If I had been in her place I would have informed MIL that he asked me to come along and I would do the preparations when I comeback. I am sure MIL would not have been offended. But all female leads are shown as so superficial characters, always sacrificing for the family.

He seemed like he really wanted to take her out. He did not even get angry when she was not ready on time. Beautiful scene Big smile. I just hope the precap does not create any distances but brings them closer.Confused

@ Indi, not fair, not fair!!! How can you take a peek???Shocked

@ Pensink, looking forward to tonight, then I will comment on how close he was
 to Mansi!!LOL By any chance, was there any breeze/wind blowing!!Wink

Surish has written so well about that moment. But all I can say is they were so close that if it was Sahil and Shivani they would have kissed too.  Wink

As for the wind as I said yesterday when they need to show that two people are falling in love then the wind blows their hair, yes there was wind too.  LOL

Indi 
 and Pensink Jps01, Mansi appears to be very comfortable doing intimate scenes! Since she and Anoop on-screen relationship has matured into a chemistry of love she could give her predecessor a run for the money!If her predecessor  didn't have any reservations on doing such scenes I think it would be mind blowing!Wouldn't mind seeing Nive playing an antagonistic role! Anoop has proven to be very much in love with Mansi but is concealing his true feelings somewhat like Guddu with Runjhun. Remember Guddu kissing an intoxicated Runjhun without her even acknowledging it ! Not  even up to this day! If wasn't for her diabolical aunts and that calendar, she may have lost her commodity and he his life .A gentle breeze blew upon Ansi faces pushing their tresses aback with a touch of romantic music in the background and just to see them smiling at each other, sent shivers up my spine.

Surish, i must say your words truly enhance the beauty of the scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@ Surish, OMG, sent shivers up my spine also!!! Embarrassed

OK everyone, I really adore, love, last night's episode with Anoop and Mansi.  Boy, were they close and they both looked absolutely comfortable and beautiful!!  It was done just perfect, close ups and the chemistry was there!! Day Dreaming Awesome!!!! Full screen, two beautiful people and my Anoop Ji's smile - to die for!!! Embarrassed
Embarrassed
It reminded me of the time Guddu stood at the door admiring R from the back and then slowly went around her and took the pillow while touching her entire body!!!! Embarrassed

Thoroughly enjoyed watching my Himm in action again!!!

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Surish, OMG, sent shivers up my spine also!!! Embarrassed

OK everyone, I really adore, love, last night's episode with Anoop and Mansi.  Boy, were they close and they both looked absolutely comfortable and beautiful!!  It was done just perfect, close ups and the chemistry was there!! Day Dreaming Awesome!!!! Full screen, two beautiful people and my Anoop Ji's smile - to die for!!! Embarrassed
Embarrassed
It reminded me of the time Guddu stood at the door admiring R from the back and then slowly went around her and took the pillow while touching her entire body!!!! Embarrassed

Thoroughly enjoyed watching my Himm in action again!!!

jps ... (LOL!)   ...  "Boy, were they close and they both looked absolutely comfortable and beautiful!! "      LOLLOL I would say they were closer than close  WinkWinkWink ... didn't you notice, even the breeze couldn't pass through!!!!   that's our Anoopji in love   ... a real hottyBig smile!!!   totally different from that staid businessman!!!    He actually leaned into Mansi  Shocked!!!   And boy, did she enjoy it!!!!  Well, which woman wouldn't????  Can't blame the girl!!!  They were really good!!!!  That breeze stirring their hair!  Absolutely beautiful!!!

jay, and yes ... so reminiscent of that scene where Guddu leaned around/into Runjhun to get the pillow... and the hair touching (after posting that video, you wouldn't let us forget that, would you  LOL???)))!!!  No doubt about it, Himmanshoo is not only gorgeous looking, but he's pure dynamite when it comes to acting!!!!   And I just love looking at him Wink!!!! 

Edited by indi - 20 September 2012 at 9:07am

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Okay spoiler for today, Anoop is really in love with Mansi, I just started one of the working links just quickly browsed thru it and the last part of the first link was really sweet.Wink Now wait paitiently will try to type as soon as possible for you all lovely friendsBig smile

jps01tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index