Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 85)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Hey, no offence to anyone just that I support Himmanshoo and am so happy as his appreciation thread is so much bigger than the other leads.

Yes, correct Indi we just need to know how to increase that TRP. And how do you get that red arrow next to his name to convert to Green. Does anyone know ?

Originally posted by Indi

pensink ... I think we need to comment on Himm so that his rating will go up!!!  When his rating goes up we get the green, when it goes down, we get red!!!   One of the ways to raise his rating is to click on his name and follow the directive ... go to the box and make a comment (you'll see others' comments on the page).  

I think also, his ratings go up when you comment on his FB page. 

Not sure about all the places.  Maybe jps could advise us!!!!

Pensink:

I commend you also for such highly motivational words! Himmanshoo's thread has even surpassed its counterpart! That's so amazing! Imagine Ansi is much more romantic than Sashi!Thanks to Himmanshoo!

Indi Jps01 and Pensink

We have to get more fans as well as  invest in many aliases as possilble for his TRPS to increase

Edited by Surish - 19 September 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by pensink91

Indi Jps01 and Pensink

We have to get more fans as well as  invest in many aliases as possilble for his TRPS to increase

surish ... Not sure, I might be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that the trps (which is rating for the show itself)  are based on the Indian viewership ... not the international???? 

Edited by indi - 19 September 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

surish ... Not sure, I might be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that the trps (which is rating for the show itself)  are based on the Indian viewership ... not the international????  

Indi I cognizant of the fact that only Indian votes are counted. Apparently they don't seem to appreciate certain individuals/shows that much

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Yes, I know that ratings go up when you comment on his FB account and also the LMYAM FB account.  They also go up when an article is written about him e.g, TOI, Tellychakar, etc.  Any kind of publicity helps! But I really don't believe in this much, as I have seen both Mansi and Shivani's ratings go up (better than Himm!!) and I don't see any activity!!!Ouch

@ Surish, if only we could post Mansi's ("that photo") single photo next to Anoop on his FB account would definitely increase viewershipEmbarrassed!!

Edited by jps01 - 19 September 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

jps ... Took a small peek at today's episode ... now I'm grinning like a clown   SillyWacko!!!!!  No offence ... but could you imagine if it were Nivedita  in that scene????   

pensink ... I'm seeing the wind again ... love is surely in the airLOL!!!!  Was he trying to smell her hairTongue ???   

Deja vu!!!! 

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

jps ... Took a small peek at today's episode ... now I'm grinning like a clown   SillyWacko!!!!!  No offence ... but could you imagine if it were Nivedita  in that scene????   

pensink ... I'm seeing the wind again ... love is surely in the airLOL!!!!  Was he trying to smell her hairTongue ???   

Deja vu!!!! 
Big smile did you see how he picked up that jug, it was so deliberate was'nt it. And the way he was looking it was so obvious that love is surely in the air. I just hope that Mansi does not spoil it like she did today by refusing to go with him. If I had been in her place I would have informed MIL that he asked me to come along and I would do the preparations when I comeback. I am sure MIL would not have been offended. But all female leads are shown as so superficial characters, always sacrificing for the family.

He seemed like he really wanted to take her out. He did not even get angry when she was not ready on time. Beautiful scene Big smile. I just hope the precap does not create any distances but brings them closer.Confused

jps01tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, not fair, not fair!!! How can you take a peek???Shocked

@ Pensink, looking forward to tonight, then I will comment on how close he was
to Mansi!!LOL By any chance, was there any breeze/wind blowing!!Wink

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, not fair, not fair!!! How can you take a peek???Shocked

@ Pensink, looking forward to tonight, then I will comment on how close he was
to Mansi!!LOL By any chance, was there any breeze/wind blowing!!Wink
Surish has written so well about that moment. But all I can say is they were so close that if it was Sahil and Shivani they would have kissed too.  Wink

As for the wind as I said yesterday when they need to show that two people are falling in love then the wind blows their hair, yes there was wind too.  LOL

Edited by pensink91 - 19 September 2012 at 3:16pm

jps01tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index