Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 84)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Indi

Surish ... So agree with you!!!  Nive might have been shy, but that Gunjhun consummation scene was one of the most, if not the most, powerful scenes portrayed!!!   They were both so magnificent ... maybe it's because of her previous shyness there was such a huge impact when she did take the lead!!  Haven't seen any other couple/consummation scenes so beautiful!!!!  

You people will kill me today with all these memories of Bhagonwali  Broken Heart!!!!!!

Indi Gunjhun consummation and many other Bhagonwali scenes set a precedence for most of the current and even past serials on Zeetv. PV had one of the lamest SR's ever! Not even a kiss on the cheeks! You and I both go a long way my dear and by now you should be cognizant of the fact that no other couple could replace my dearly beloved Gunjhun! I'm an avid fan of my beloved hero, Himmanshoo so I must support him in his capacity! 

surish ...   (LOL!!)) Clap   Clap  !!!!  couldn't have put it better!!!   As usual ... we hold the same views!!!!    I'm still puzzled as to how our beautiful Bhagonwali, not to mention Gunjhun,  did not get the support  of the viewers!!!! 

And yes!!!  Himmanshoo deserves our support!!!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hey, no offence to anyone just that I support Himmanshoo and am so happy as his appreciation thread is so much bigger than the other leads.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@ Surish,ClapClapClap
I'm an avid fan of my beloved hero, Himmanshoo so I must support him in his capacity!

@ Pensink, wanted to point that out a long time ago, but did not want to offend anyone!!! Way past!!! And thanks for sharing your write-up with the FB LMYAM group!!! Big heart girl and reiterate, you do a fabulous job!!!

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Hey, no offence to anyone just that I support Himmanshoo and am so happy as his appreciation thread is so much bigger than the other leads.

pensink, jps ... Ha! Ha!  Clap!!!!   I noticed but didn't want to say anythingLOLLOL... not as brave as pensinkWinkWink!!! 

Show off, you  Approve!!!! 

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Jay and Indi, I noticed that long ago too but as I said "no offence to anyone" I was trying to control myself. But could not so wrote it.

And for those who felt bad about my comment, please accept my humble apologies. And I understand that not everyone's choice or support would be towards the same person.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Jay and Indi, I noticed that long ago too but as I said "no offence to anyone" I was trying to control myself. But could not so wrote it.

And for those who felt bad about my comment, please accept my humble apologies. And I understand that not everyone's choice or support would be towards the same person.

pensink ... hey girl, don't worry about it!  I'm sure people will understand the difficulty in containing such excitement    TongueTongue!!!   As a matter of fact, I myself kept comparing ... and I must say, we did quite well  Dancing Dancing!!!     

Ok, Ok, my turn to apologise  Big smile!!!!!   Sorrry  Embarrassed!!!! 

If only we could find a way to up the trps  now!!!!

Edited by indi - 19 September 2012 at 12:00pm

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... hey girl, don't worry about it!  I'm sure people will understand the difficulty in containing such excitement    TongueTongue!!!   As a matter of fact, I myself kept comparing ... and I must say, we did quite well  Dancing Dancing!!!     

Ok, Ok, my turn to apologise  Big smile!!!!!   Sorrry  Embarrassed!!!! 

If only we could find a way to up the trps  now!!!!

Yes, correct Indi we just need to know how to increase that TRP. And how do you get that red arrow next to his name to convert to Green. Does anyone know ?

jps01tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indi

[QUOTE=pensink91]Jay and Indi, I noticed that long ago too

Yes, correct Indi we just need to know how to increase that TRP. And how do you get that red arrow next to his name to convert to Green. Does anyone know ?

pensink ... I think we need to comment on Himm so that his rating will go up!!!  When his rating goes up we get the green, when it goes down, we get red!!!   One of the ways to raise his rating is to click on his name and follow the directive ... go to the box and make a comment (you'll see others' comments on the page). 

I think also, his ratings go up when you comment on his FB page.

Not sure about all the places.  Maybe jps could advise us!!!!

Edited by indi - 19 September 2012 at 12:19pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index