Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 82)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Today's episode starts with  Shivani and Sahil coming back home and Mansi asks Shivani what took her so long. Mansi asks did you get anything for me and Shivani says yes. Mansi asks did aunty send food items and Shivani says we are not kids. She tells Mansi that she has something else for her but she has a lot of work and will give what she got later. Mansi surprised asked what work and Shivani says will tell all later first I need to thank Mummyji for giving permission. Sahil stops Shvani and tells her to go unpack with Mansi and he will goto mom and Shivani also tells you stay there till I come back. Shivani give Mansi the Suit (churidar kurta/Indian dress) to Mansi and says if you don't like it mom said I cankeep it. Mansi says aunty's choice is great and she loves the dress. Then Shivani tells I have to go for work will talk more later. Mansi says work and shivani then tells about her Wedding planning office. Mansi recalls how MIL had said that having a hobby is different than going out and working and that she does not approve the women of the house should go out and work. Shivani tells even she was worried that she would refuse but she agreed. She tells Mansi that MIL is changing, first she agreed to their wedding and now is okay with her continuing her work. Shivani comments that I think MIL loves Sahil a lot and can never say no to him. Mansi voices her thoughts that wish Anoop could also communicate with mom the same as his brother. Shivani asks what happened why are you saying this. Mansi tells there are many things we don't know and she will tell later. Here Sahil is trying to convince his mom and tells her It is really urgent and Shivani is tensed and to allow her to work. His mom says whats new, Shivani is always tensed and Sahil still trying to pacify her.

Sahil's mom says you have decided to break all rules of the house first court marriage then now Shivani's work. She says girls are laxmi of the house and it is not good they go out and work and approves. He tells Shivani toodid not want to go back work so soon but this project is really important. Mom tells him you are never anxious to go to work, first college then wedding are you planning to live on your wife's earnings. He tells that mom once this project ends then he will start work and he promises that this will be the last project and Shivani will not work after this. Mom says okay if its just one project then she gives permission and takes a promise that she wil stay home after this. Shivani overhears the conversation and is upset that Sahil lied. But Sahil somehow pacifies her and also tells that we have enough time to discuss further with mom and she will understand the reason why you need to work to support your parents. Then coming up is so sweet in the beginning but sad too as Anoop tells Mansi there is a party at a clients place and I want you to accompany me and she agrees, I guess next she goes to take permission and Mom tells that Mansi is here she wil make arrangements for their Dad's birth anniversary and Mansi comes and tells Anoop that she will not be able to accompany him and he is all heartbroken. (silly Mansi, could'nt she tell MIL I need to go out with anoop ji and will do all preparations when I return) L

Mansi in the kitchen kneading the chappati dough and thinking. Anoop comes to the kitchen (so sweet J) she asks Anoop ji you and in the kitchen and asks when did you come back. He replies I just came and asks can I get a glass of water and she says yes sure just a minute. He replies you leave it I will take it and goes to pick the jug from the front and they both are very close ( romantic moment between the twoWinkBig smileStar). This is the most amazing part they both are slowly falling in love and Anoop is making the moves too. They stay that close for a few minutes both lost in each other and BG song "O Re Piya" playing. Then Mansi asks how was your day and he says good. Then he says there is an important  client who has hosted a party and he wants her to come as it is an important client and also allmy colleagues and friends are going to be there and they want to meet  you too. Will you come he asks her, Mansi replies yes she would love to. Then he says I am going upstairs and she says she will be there after completing her work. She excitedly goes, chooses a  saree, jewelry and other things then she goes and asks MIL and others what they were doing. Bua replies that they are making preps for Anoop's dad Birthday anniversary tomorrow and there is a puja tomorrow and MIL says now Mansi is here she will handle everything (I hate MIL now, first she herself doesnot let these two spend time and then tells you think I am hurdle in your happiness. Some one should tell her yes she is the biggest one AngryThumbs Down). Bua says maybe she and Anoop have some plans but Mansi is now all lost as to what she should do. And she replies no worries this is more important. MIL is all smiles now (I really hate her and Stupid Mansi, does she not know that if she says no to anoop how hurt he would be. No husband likes hearing no.UnhappyConfusedAngry) Then Anoop comes and asks you are not ready yet, go get ready quickly and she replies I cannot come as there is some work and he is all angry now but tells that fine you do work I am leaving. Sahil comes and says bhai see these are some destinations for your honeymoon and I want you to choose. Anoop is so mad and gives look to mansi and then replies I don't care I dontknow anything you choose what ever you want and I am leaving.

Shivani tell MIL that SAhil told tomorrow  is  Dad's puja and can she help. MIL says no help needed and Mansi can handle this. Then she insists so MIL says go ask Mansi . Shivani comes and first Mansi tells her since you just came from work you must be tired. Shivani says no Iwant to help and they start puja Preparations.  Shivani asks you look upset did something happen between you and Anoop ji and Mansi saysI knew I would be a good DIL and would manage the house well. But I never thought adjusting to my husband and understanding his needs would be so difficult. ( well she does not understand when her husband wanted to spend time with her she refused and hurt his feeling saying she has work and then complains  she does not understand what is in his mind. How would you know girl if you don't even give him a few minutes of your day and go out with himAngry). Sahil comes and tells that you both are here and I have been searching everywhere. He says come Iwant to show you both something I planned regarding our trip and Mansi says you take Shivani and I will ask Anoop later. Shivani says no I have to work here too and Mansi says all is done here now. Then Mansi is recalling Anoop getting angry , then asking her to join for the party then leaving as she refused.

Precap for tomorrow: Mansi says Anoopji and mummyji I need to show you both something. Anoop sweetly says is it necessary now, can we see that later as let the puja finish first. MIL says lets see as she is asking so sweetly and Anoop too smiles and agrees. Mansi is unveiling some picture/paiting/portrait and Anoop's face expression changes and he is tensed………………………………..will know tomorrow what it is and why is Anoop tensed.

Enjoy!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Just in case anyone of you missed this from our Himm:

A lot to unfold with times to come..

jps ... thanks; sounds exciting ... I'll wait patiently until the time comes Wink  !!!!

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Anoop and Mansi were extremely close today! He encircled her and for an instant, he drew himself close and spasmodically to her. Their eyes were transfixed upon each other  and their lips were a few inches apart. At that same moment I thought he would have given her a kiss on the lips!I knew that Mansi would handle a romantic scene superbly.Looking forward to see them consummate their love!
Agreed that scene is one of the best so far in these series.

Jay and indi, I too want slow seduction. But i want to see their scenes daily was what i meant.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JPS01
Just in case anyone of you missed this from our Himm:

A lot to unfold with times to come..

Originally posted by Indi
surish ... Thanks!!!    Ha! Ha! ... so our "wooden, unemotional, businessman"  Anoop has feelings afterall   LOLLOL!!!!     Could imagine Himm enacting that scene ... right down his alleyWink!!!!    Haven't even seen it yet, but I'm already remembering Guddu circling Runjhun to get the pillow, after staring at her back , his eyes never leaving her, the entire scene ... Day Dreaming   Oh, such sweet memories!!!!  

Hey jay, pensink ... how could we ever forget that scene!!!!   ... jay, you made sure of that ... the hair, the hair   LOLLOL!!!!  

Hey, I'm jealous  now  Unhappy!!!!   "...Mansi might be able to handle a romantic scene superbly,"   but I can't   Angry!!!

Originally posted by Pensink
Jay and indi, I too want slow seduction. But i want to see their scenes daily was what i meant. 

Jpso1:
Your assumptions were absolutely correct!Thanks for the info!

Indi: 
Remember I aforementioned that when it comes to romancing Himmanshoo, (Anoop) Mansi wouldn't be shy as Nivedita in that department. Not even the other couple can hold a candle to them. Himmanshoo has proven his versatility thus far, yet some people refuse to appreciate it!

Pensink : 
Thanks for you magnificent update Pensink!I myself wish to see that chemistry develop at a slow pace so that a rush of adrenaline would fill my body to capacity 

Edited by Surish - 19 September 2012 at 10:30am

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by JPS01
Originally posted by Indi
surish ... Thanks!!!    Ha! Ha! ... so our "wooden, unemotional, businessman"  Anoop has feelings afterall   LOLLOL!!!!     Could imagine Himm enacting that scene ... right down his alleyWink!!!!    Haven't even seen it yet, but I'm already remembering Guddu circling Runjhun to get the pillow, after staring at her back , his eyes never leaving her, the entire scene ... Day Dreaming   Oh, such sweet memories!!!!  

Hey jay, pensink ... how could we ever forget that scene!!!!   ... jay, you made sure of that ... the hair, the hair   LOLLOL!!!!  

Hey, I'm jealous  now  Unhappy!!!!   "...Mansi might be able to handle a romantic scene superbly,"   but I can't   Angry!!!

Pensink:Thanks for you magnificent update Pensink!

Pensink and Jps01: I myself wish to see that chemistry develop at a slow pace so that a rush of adrenaline would fill my body to capacity 

Indi: Remember I aforementioned that when it comes to romancing Himmanshoo, (Anoop) Mansi wouldn't be shy as Nivedita in that department. Not even the other couple can hold a candle to them. Himmanshoo has proven his versatility thus far, yet some people refuse to appreciate it!

Surish am in total agreement with you on each point especially the last para.

And you all are most welcome, I try to write as i hear sometime while multitasking I might miss a few dialogues here and there. But never miss any conversation that Himmanshoo is part of.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Oh dear Pensink, thank you for your wonderful update!!! Well, must confess that someone wrote an update and I did take a peek, but I must await yours because I just adore those side comments you make especially for me and you are detailed.Star

Aww Mansi, you broke my Anoop's heart today!! You just had your big chance of being with him and you gave it up, just like that Ouch!!!! I do hope you don't pay too big for this!!!Unhappy

@ Surish, I so love how you "play" with your words, lovely comment on them getting closer!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And I shudder to think what is Mansi up to in the precap???
Confused

Edited by jps01 - 19 September 2012 at 10:36am

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Surish am in total agreement with you on each point especially the last para.

And you all are most welcome, I try to write as i hear sometime while multitasking I might miss a few dialogues here and there. But never miss any conversation that Himmanshoo is part of.

Pensink: 
Don't even mention it!

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

pensink ... You wonderful girl!!!  Thank you!!!  Your WUs are so good ... I feel as if I'm actually seeing the show!!

I can't blame the MIL alone ... why can't Mansi open her mouth and tell the MIL Anoop's plans for the evening!!!   I'm sure the MIL will understand!!!  Afterall, didn't she tell off Anoop about the honeymoon!!  Hope Mansi doesn't turn out to be a mahaan ... she seems bent on pleasing the MIL and being the best bahu!!!  But what about her relationship with her brand new husband?  Shouldn't that come first? 

Looking forward to this evening's episode!!!

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index