Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 81)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

See I knew it that you all would get excited seeing Himmanshoo yesterday. Anoop's character is slowly evolving and I am sure we will see more of his masti now.

Indi excellent analysis of how these couples stories would progress. After looking at yesterday's episode we all know that now shivani and Sahil would start to have some fights. I have seen it before where husband's, when they are still boyfriends, promise that wife can continue work and then In laws do not allow. And this causes rift between them.

But I watch it only for Anoop and hope we see his mischief even more. I would love to see him going out with Mansi and spending some time alone and doing something special for her and she doing something special for him. All this with no interuption from Sahil, other family members would not disturb them.

@ pensink ... (LOL!!!) Slowly! Slowly!  ... don't rush the relationship (Anoop/Mansi), we'll get there.  I want to see a slow seduction ... a la Shuklas ... so I could really enjoy it   Wink!!! 

I really enjoyed yesterday's episode ... when Anoop came into the bedroom, wasn't he just too gorgeous ... he looked as if he had just showered ... and the hair a bit damp... spruced back ... ohhh...  he literally took my breath away!  I now know the true meaning of the phrase "took my breath away"LOLLOL  !!!!

So taken up with Anoop/Guddu, I forgot all about Mansi!!!  She did well yesterday!  I'm sure she'll be a caring  and loving wife to Anoop!!!  (I'm still sort of hesitant where she's concerned ... just plain jealousy on my part Embarrassed... keep comparing her with Runjhun Confused!!).   At the end of it all, we  may come to realize that an arranged marriage is better than a love Wink!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all dear friends!!

pensink ... Happy and Holy Ganesh Chaturthi to you too!!! 

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, yes, I must confess, your write-up did more than justice to that scene! I am sure you can still feel the smile on my face because of last evening!!! Thanks again!Big smile

And Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your family too, and everyone on the forum!  May Ganesh Ji remove all obstacles and brighten our lives!! Its a really beautiful day today!!!

@ Sahil, my hands are up tooEmbarrassed!!

@ Ah Indi, so you want "slow seduction"?  Me tooo!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindisahil70Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, yes, I must confess, your write-up did more than justice to that scene! I am sure you can still feel the smile on my face because of last evening!!! Thanks again!Big smile

And Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your family too, and everyone on the forum!  May Ganesh Ji remove all obstacles and brighten our lives!! Its a really beautiful day today!!!

@ Sahil, my hands are up tooEmbarrassed!!

@ Ah Indi, so you want "slow seduction"?  Me tooo!!!

jps ... (LOL!!!)  ... I don't want them to fall in love too quickly ... want a few challenges and disagreements in between!!!!  make it a bit hot and spicy!!!  After all, we are dealing with a "Gharam Massala" Man here  LOLLOLLOL!!!!!  And we know that Himm is more than capable of providing all the "heat"!!!! 

Wish you all a Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.  May Lord Ganesh grant you all your wishes!!!

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Indi, Jps01 and Pensink Deep within, Anoop is full of passion and thus will ensure there is dearth of romance in his relationship with Mansi He'll bring out all those feelings that Mansi tries to conceal in her durable shell. The couple share a superb chemistry which will eventually develop with time.Emotions will run deep and she will understand his feelings even before he even utter a single word.

Everyone!

Edited by Surish - 19 September 2012 at 9:10am

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Just in case anyone of you missed this from our Himm:

A lot to unfold with times to come..

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Anoop and Mansi were extremely close today! He encircled her and for an instant, he drew himself close and spasmodically to her. Their eyes were transfixed upon each other  and their lips were a few inches apart. At that same moment I thought he would have given her a kiss on the lips!I knew that Mansi would handle a romantic scene superbly.Looking forward to see them consummate their love!

Edited by Surish - 19 September 2012 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Anoop and Mansi were extremely close today! He encircled her and for an instant, he drew himself close and spasmodically to her. Their eyes were tranfixed upon each other  and their lips were a few inches apart. At that same moment I thought he would have given her a kiss on the lips!I knew that Mansi would handle a romantic scene superbly.

surish ... Thanks!!!    Ha! Ha! ... so our "wooden, unemotional, businessman"  Anoop has feelings afterall   LOLLOL!!!!     Could imagine Himm enacting that scene ... right down his alleyWink !!!!    Haven't even seen it yet, but I'm already remembering Guddu circling Runjhun to get the pillow, after staring at her back , his eyes never leaving her, the entire scene ... Day Dreaming   Oh, such sweet memories!!!! 

Hey jay, pensink ... how could we ever forget that scene!!!!   ... jay, you made sure of that ... the hair, the hair   LOLLOL!!!! 

Hey, I'm jealous  now  Unhappy!!!!   "...Mansi might be able to handle a romantic scene superbly,"   but I can't   Angry!!!

Edited by indi - 19 September 2012 at 10:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index