Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 80)

BornCritical Senior Member
BornCritical
BornCritical

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
loved todays episode anoop mansi ki love ki gadi kuch aage to badhi ...looking forward for more such cute moments

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, you have now aroused my curiosity that I am unable to contain my excitement until tonight!!!Day Dreaming Something to look forward to!!Day Dreaming

Had to share this with you guys!!! Hang in there everyone, no sightings!!!Embarrassed  Last night as I was watching the episode and Himm was about to be onscreen, I found myself with this wide grin across my face!Approve  I looked around, no one saw me, but I realized that I was the only one looking this way!!Embarrassed

Today's episode I promise you will enjoy especially those few minutes. His expressions are really pretty close to the Himmanshoo we knew or saw in BBAT. He deliberately wanted to show he wore her selected clothes and from his eyes its clear he is making an excuse that he lost the charger. And the smile after he realized he had not hidden it properly. Big smile

hands up all those who Blushing during the scene LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching tonight's episode and I had to rewatch "that" part with Anoop Ji holding on to that laptop bag with such a mischievous smile on his face!!! God, it was so good to see him smile after such a long time!!!

@Pensink, from the moment the wind was blowing his hair, all I could think about was your write-up and how beautifully you penned the scene!!!Clap It was exactly as you said it was! 

I loved how Mansi looked at him up and down and smiled to herself, she giggled like a little girl and it was very nice that she put her hands on her mouth towards the end - it made the scene realistic!!

So I am extremely happy with today's episode, just wish we saw him this much every episode!!!

@ Indi, Indi, wake up, its not a dream, its just a show and no, you are not the heroine, I am!!!Embarrassed

@ Surish, those comments of yours are the cause of my current palpitations!!Tongue

Edited by jps01 - 18 September 2012 at 7:48pm

pensink91tanutesindisahil70Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

pensinki .... Just as you promised!!!!  What a delightful episode!!!  never thought I'd see Anoop like that!!   What a transformation!!!  For a minute there I thought Guddu Shukla was back   LOL!!!!  And up to his old tricks too!!!   Totally enjoyed last night's episode!!!!

jps ... I'm almost afraid to ask ... but how was your night  Wink?????  Himm brought such fire to the screen!!!!   He was so hot ... shades of Guddu Shukla!!!  I absolutely enjoyed the show ... especially Anoop  Big smile!!!  He does have a killer smile, doesn't he  Wink??? 

Surish ... as usual, you said it all!!!!  Who would have thought that Anoop had it in him?  

Sahil70 ... My hands are up!!!!   

Himmanshoo is really an awesome actor ... he takes a mediocre scene and brings it to life!!!!      That devastating smile and those talking eyes... he doesn't even need to speak ... his face conveys the message!!!!  He  looked absolutely gorgeous in his dress-down clothes Approve !!!!   The man is pure dynamite  Clap!!!!!

Sahil ... he doesn't seem to take life seriously ... no responsibility, unlike the other brother.  Does he think before he acts?  Looks like in addition to the two different types of marriages, we'll also be seeing two brothers with totally different characters and outlooks in life!!! 

I think the show is moving forward now ...   I feel that even though Shivani had the love marriage, she'll have more problems with her husband.  Sahil seems so immature, whereas Shivani seems to be an intelligent girl!!!  Soon she'll lose patience with his irresponsible attitude!! 

later, have a  nice day!!!

Edited by indi - 19 September 2012 at 5:51am

jps01pensink91tanutessahil70Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Just finished watching tonight's episode and I had to rewatch "that" part with Anoop Ji holding on to that laptop bag with such a mischievous smile on his face!!! God, it was so good to see him smile after such a long time!!!

@Pensink, from the moment the wind was blowing his hair, all I could think about was your write-up and how beautifully you penned the scene!!!Clap It was exactly as you said it was! 

I loved how Mansi looked at him up and down and smiled to herself, she giggled like a little girl and it was very nice that she put her hands on her mouth towards the end - it made the scene realistic!!

So I am extremely happy with today's episode, just wish we saw him this much every episode!!!

@ Indi, Indi, wake up, its not a dream, its just a show and no, you are not the heroine, I am!!!Embarrassed

@ Surish, those comments of yours are the cause of my current palpitations!!Tongue

@ jps ... brought back beautiful memories, didn't it?  That broad smile!!!!  I just loved the episode.  Only thing, I feel those moments with Himm are too short ... I need to see these scenes really slowly so I could totally enjoy them (more like devour  LOLLOL)!!!  Loved the part with the wind blowing his hair ... though not on the motorbike this time Tongue!!!   

Hey girl ... whenever I see Himm in such scenes, I always think of Runjhun ... Confused!!!!  She was the perfect heroine for such a magnificent hero!!!! 

Ahhh ... I still miss BBAT and Gunjhun!!!! 

Edited by indi - 19 September 2012 at 6:00am

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensinki .... Just as you promised!!!!  What a delightful episode!!!  never thought I'd see Anoop like that!!   What a transformation!!!  For a minute there I thought Guddu Shukla was back   LOL!!!!  And up to his old tricks too!!!   Totally enjoyed last night's episode!!!!

jps ... I'm almost afraid to ask ... but how was your night  Wink?????  Himm brought such fire to the screen!!!!   He was so hot ... shades of Guddu Shukla!!!  I absolutely enjoyed the show ... especially Anoop  Big smile!!!  He does have a killer smile, doesn't he  Wink??? 

Surish ... as usual, you said it all!!!!  Who would have thought that Anoop had it in him?  

Sahil70 ... My hands are up!!!!   

Himmanshoo is really an awesome actor ... he takes a mediocre scene and brings it to life!!!!      That devastating smile and those talking eyes... he doesn't even need to speak ... his face conveys the message!!!!  He  looked absolutely gorgeous in his dress-down clothes Approve !!!!   The man is pure dynamite  Clap!!!!!

Sahil ... he doesn't seem to take life seriously ... no responsibility, unlike the other brother.  Does he think before he acts?  Looks like in addition to the two different types of marriages, we'll also be seeing two brothers with totally different characters and outlooks in life!!! 

I think the show is moving forward now ...   I feel that even though Shivani had the love marriage, she'll have more problems with her husband.  Sahil seems so immature, whereas Shivani seems to be an intelligent girl!!!  Soon she'll lose patience with his irresponsible attitude!! 

later, have a  nice day!!!

of course indi Big smile. would think so. and a few other usual suspectsWink

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
See I knew it that you all would get excited seeing Himmanshoo yesterday. Anoop's character is slowly evolving and I am sure we will see more of his masti now.

Indi excellent analysis of how these couples stories would progress. After looking at yesterday's episode we all know that now shivani and Sahil would start to have some fights. I have seen it before where husband's, when they are still boyfriends, promise that wife can continue work and then In laws do not allow. And this causes rift between them.

But I watch it only for Anoop and hope we see his mischief even more. I would love to see him going out with Mansi and spending some time alone and doing something special for her and she doing something special for him. All this with no interuption from Sahil, other family members would not disturb them.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all dear friends!!

jps01tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index