Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 8)

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Ta da da da da da ...Ta da da da da da da ...Ta da da da da da da ...It's the final countdown...Star

El Capitan to Air Traffic Controllers: Mumbai, ECA 423, we require clearance to land.
Air Traffic Control Tower to El Capitan: Your ETA is 20:30 and everything looks fine. El Capitan Anoop to Controll Tower: thank you... ten four

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen this is your HeartCAPTAIN Heartspeaking we like to welcome you to LMYAM. The weather in Mumbai is warm and the night's sky is clear; the filght as expected went smoothly and now that we are almost at our destination I would like to once again we thank you for choosing to fly El Capitan Airways we hoped you enjoyed your flight and that you will choose us again in the future"
Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaKeshawnSruthy.LtanutesCleosjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
LOL  nice to see the familiar names of bbat here

waiting to see HM's entry

Edited by sahil70 - 08 August 2012 at 6:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Sushma ... I'm hysterical!!!! ... with laughter and excitement   ROFL!!! 

Sahil ... Must echo you ... it's like old friends meeting after a long time Big smile !!   We do have a lot to thank the Captain for!!!! 

Edited by indi - 08 August 2012 at 7:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Ta da da da da da ...Ta da da da da da da ...Ta da da da da da da ...It's the final countdown...Star

El Capitan to Air Traffic Controllers: Mumbai, ECA 423, we require clearance to land.
Air Traffic Control Tower to El Capitan: Your ETA is 20:30 and everything looks fine. El Capitan Anoop to Controll Tower: thank you... ten four

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen this is your HeartCAPTAIN Heartspeaking we like to welcome you to LMYAM. The weather in Mumbai is warm and the night's sky is clear; the filght as expected went smoothly and now that we are almost at our destination I would like to once again we thank you for choosing to fly El Capitan Airways we hoped you enjoyed your flight and that you will choose us again in the future"
Embarrassed
Sushma,I am also waiting for the captain.Thank you for the information.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallrashaaKeshawntanutesCleosjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the information Sush! Now Himmanshoo has the opportunity to showcase a multitude of his acting skills

godblessallrashaaKeshawnCleosjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
iHola a todos!Encantado de ver que Himmanshoo va a hacer una entrada. Gracias Sushma para tramsmitir esta informacion!
Hello everyone! Delighted to see that Himmanshoo willl be making an entry. Thanks Sushma for passing on this information to us.

godblessallrashaaKeshawntanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Since Himmanshoo will be finally making his first appearance my comments will flow great distances like molten, basaltic lava which is 10000 times as viscous as water.This lava can be very hazardous, cutting anyone in its path to shreds. Rasha and Sushma  countless thanks to you! Sruthy.L , Indi Jpso1, tanutes, cleos, priya, Sahil, Bhavini, Keshawn Rishi glad to see you again. Those whom I'm conversing with for the very first time it's indeed my great pleasure!Wish my beloved azuria, Leesan Vanfan, Godblessall and  many others were here!

Edited by Surish - 08 August 2012 at 8:52am

godblessallrashaaKeshawnjps01pensink91Sruthy.LtanutesCleosindiLeesansahil70

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Gosh, its like deja vu here!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
Big smile
So excited to see ALL the familiar faces and names - especially Sruthy, Sahil, Surish, Cleos, Tanutes!!!!Tongue

@ Air Marshall Sush, no one can beat you at this game!!! You are too damn good!!!!ClapClapClap
Clap
Excited and thrilled to be on this ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

SushmaGillgodblessallKeshawnpensink91Sruthy.LtanutesCleosindiLeesansahil70Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index