Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 79)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanfan

Pensink, wonderful update! You made my day with your comment

Mansi notices and then the wind (symbol of love in TV serial world J).LOLLOLLOL

You hit the nail on the head! No one had pointed out the obvious so accurately before.Big smile  I could not stop laughing and had to comment breaking my will not to post on this forum. EmbarrassedWell done. See you over there later!Wink

Glad I could get you to comment here. And yes, its true in al TV serials when they show that the leads are falling in love they show the wind blowing their hair and in one serial there was a comment too where the lead's sister was telling that you will know when you are in love when the wind will blow your hair. This is all tv serial knowledge so wrote it. LOL.

But today for that particular moment is really The moment, a must watch. And the smile and Mansi's smile leading to laughter was the best part of all. And he is looking so cute in that scene OMG

Edited by pensink91 - 18 September 2012 at 11:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... Thank you so much!!!   Again, a most detailed and beautiful update   Clap!!! 

I couldn't stop smiling while reading ... Mansi is working on Anoop ... he's wearing the jeans and T-shirt!!!!   ... ooohhh ... so sweet!!!  Now we'll get to see the real Anoop!!!  He was actually a normal guy!!! 

Wonder if he had any part in the Dad's death!!!  Does the Mom blame him  for the death?     Is that why he looks after the family so diligently?   Or  as the older son, did he have to assume the Dad's responsibilities ... i.e. looking after the family, etc.  ... thus the change from a happy -go-lucky normal boy into a serious man!!!    No wonder he arranged his brothers honeymoon and not his own!!

I'm happy though  with the way it's proceeding   Big smile!!! 

and not only the jeans and Tshirt you must see the way he smiles and holds on to his Laptop bag, like a little kid upto some mischief Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by

[/QUOTE

and not only the jeans and Tshirt you must see the way he smiles and holds on to his Laptop bag, like a little kid upto some mischief Big smile

pensink ...   awww... you are too mischievousLOLLOL!!!  You know what you are doing to me!!!  I have so much work, I need to concentrate ... and not on Guddu/Anoop  (actually I can't help seeing Guddu Shukla here!!! !!!!   ... and I now can't stop smiling too!  I will just have to wait until tonight!!!! 

What's up with Sahil ... I'm seeing a lot of trouble between Shivani and Sahil ... he seems to be a weak, irresponsible guy!!   Takes the easy way out!!!  Seems that Mom and Big Brother have spoilt him rotten!!!! 

Edited by indi - 18 September 2012 at 12:12pm

jps01pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@ Pensink, you have now aroused my curiosity that I am unable to contain my excitement until tonight!!!Day Dreaming Something to look forward to!!Day Dreaming

Had to share this with you guys!!! Hang in there everyone, no sightings!!!Embarrassed  Last night as I was watching the episode and Himm was about to be onscreen, I found myself with this wide grin across my face!Approve  I looked around, no one saw me, but I realized that I was the only one looking this way!!Embarrassed

pensink91tanutesindiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, you have now aroused my curiosity that I am unable to contain my excitement until tonight!!!Day Dreaming Something to look forward to!!Day Dreaming

Had to share this with you guys!!! Hang in there everyone, no sightings!!!Embarrassed  Last night as I was watching the episode and Himm was about to be onscreen, I found myself with this wide grin across my face!Approve  I looked around, no one saw me, but I realized that I was the only one looking this way!!Embarrassed

Hey Girls ... I feel really good ... so  Indi the clown has company   Silly!!!   "... I found myself with this wide grin across my face!"   That's my usual expression whenever Himm is about to appear ... a stupid grin on my face ... I just can't control it... it's the anticipation of seeing Himm!!!  Unlike you though, I'm not so lucky ... I get teased a lot about it ...  I have to make this extra effort to control the grin!!  I feel really stupid as I'm not the person to react  in this way!!!  Guddu Shukla is reducing us to such an idiotic state   Embarrassed!!!!    I now watch the show in my bedroom!!!!  Privacy to enjoy the King!!!! 

Edited by indi - 18 September 2012 at 1:20pm

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Today's episode I promise you will enjoy especially those few minutes. His expressions are really pretty close to the Himmanshoo we knew or saw in BBAT. He deliberately wanted to show he wore her selected clothes and from his eyes its clear he is making an excuse that he lost the charger. And the smile after he realized he had not hidden it properly. Big smile

jps01tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

@ Pensink,

Today's episode I promise you will enjoy especially those few minutes. His expressions are really pretty close to the Himmanshoo we knew or saw in BBAT. He deliberately wanted to show he wore her selected clothes and from his eyes its clear he is making an excuse that he lost the charger. And the smile after he realized he had not hidden it properly. Big smile

Pensink ... I could just imagine the scene ... a la Shukla all the wayLOL!!!

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Was just in the knick of  time, to see a pit of boiling, molten, lava, Guddu Shukla, erupting from inside Anoop's dormant, uncapped, volcano, spewing upon Mansi's face, straight into her throat, crushing her larynx upon impact!This made my day!

Edited by Surish - 18 September 2012 at 3:54pm

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index