Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 78)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Disappointed with Anoop's behavior last evening Ouch!  He acts as if Mansi does not exist!!!  Anoop, even though you are "supposed" to be an introvert, you fully well went ahead with this marriage!!! Don't behave as if you don't know what or who a wife is!!!Angry Did you guys notice that after he finished speaking to Mummy Ji, he walked right past and very close to Mansi and I don't believe he saw her there!! And please for God's sake, why are you always jumping at Mummy ji's words!  You are like her puppet, she pulls the string and you dance!!Ouch

You did not have much scenes again in this episode but am hoping for better things to come (how long more??)
Is this Saas Bahu drama over yet? I want to see Himmanshoo gets a meatier role in LMYAM and not the usual chit-chat.  Let's see some action (or is it too early), strong words, and better scripts!!

Give Mansi credit for immediately recognizing the differences in the way Mummy Ji treats her sons!!

I don't believe Anoop is Rajlaxmi's biological son!!

@ Sahil, big welcome back!!

Edited by jps01 - 18 September 2012 at 8:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91indisahil70Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Episode starts with them checking all the old clothes

Mansi asks Mom did you make this too and then Bua says this is Anoop's shirt, and yes when he wore this to school all the girls would be attracted him and he would be so happy and would come home and tell all those stories. Mansi asks Anoop and this shirt, this is not even his style. Bua says you are also shocked hearing this but Anoop used to be totally different everyone used to be afraid of his complaints. Apparently he used to be just like Sahil. Mansi says he is totally different now as he hardly speaks and is so quiet. Then Mom leaves the room so Mansi says did I say something wrong and Bua says no its fine itsgood that Bhabhi left. Bua tells after Anoop's dad died he was under shock and when he came out of that shock he was totally changed Anoop and he never came out of it. And Sandhya said and also because of what happened. But Bua stopped her. Bua tells Mansi lets clean up as the place is a mess.  Mom is standing outside and crying, sahil comes and asks what is she doing here and mom tells that she is checking the weather as was planning to go for walk. He tells if you go then there will be traffic jam as you walk so slow and then says I was teasing. He says when you have 2 DILS why do you need to do anything. Then Mansi is shown sitting in her room and remembering Bua's words.  Anoop comes and Mansi says that she will take his bag. He agrees , Mansi says I thought u were working at home and I looked for you everywhere and he replies that yes I had to transfer some files so had to go to work. Then he asks who is this tea for and Mansi replies I got it for you and says I will gowarm it then stops and says if you want me to. He says no its okay no need to heat it. Then Mansi tells MIL gifted me a saree and says that mom is so good in embroidery and he replies yes she has had that passion since long. Then Mansi tells (this girl does not know when to shut up too) that she told me about your childhood stories and we all laughed. But just as she mentioned dad she got emotional, she tells Bua was telling that since your dad passed away…. Anoop loses his temper and says I don't want to discuss on this topic, never ever. Then he realizes he overreacted and apologizes and says I don't ever want to discuss on this topic and you would never ask. Mansi says ok. Shivani's place and she is getting ready and her sister teases her and she replies you always say newly wed should be always dressed up. Then she asks how far the wedding preparations and Shivani explains and then asks her to become the business partner. Devyani replies that no way people would say she could not handle her marriage and is planning other weddings. Then she says no need to feel sad and Shivani says I hope Sahil spoke to mom. Sahil is leaving to pick Shivani. Mom asks where are u going then she tells I have asked to make all your and Shivani's favorite dishes so please make sure you both eat here. Sahil says give some opportunity to my MIL to cook something for me too. Then she replies that I don't care make sure the food is not wasted as home. Shivani calls and mom has recd a call too and Sahil decides against talking to mom about Shivani's work at this time.

Mansi takes out bright clothes and says will try that maybe Anoop might like jeans and Tshirt. Anoop comes out and says what are these clothes doing here they don't look they are for washing. Mansi says I thought it was Friday so might wear casuals. Anoop replies Jeans and tshirt and me !!. She says no problemI will keep them back. She tells him I will go and check in the kitchen. (I really feel bad for Mansi, she is tryng so hard but Anoop is so stubborn). Shivani's mom has packed a lot of snacks of Shivani's choice for her to take at her inlaws. Shivani says if you send so much then my MIL will say do we keep  your daughter hungry. Mom is getting all emotional (that's how moms are). Then dad comes and asks what are you both talking, and Shivani says where were you since morning and asks to pack it. Devyani says there is no more place in the bag. But Shivani says it will fit. Then SAhil comes and Shivani just starts asking him lots of questions and parents tell her to let him come in. Then Sahil tries to avert the discussion about MILs permission to start work. Then Sahil is lost in thought and decides to lie to Shivani that mom agreed (new reason for Misunderstanding). Mansi is talking to her SIL and she comments wow bhaiya got 4 sarees for u which is strange as he never get anything. Bhabhi asks how things between her and Anoop and she says it is better. Then Anoop comes (he is wearing that Tshirt and Jeans ) and asks Mansi have you seen my laptop charger I am able to find it and is smiling while Mansi searches and notices the charger is with him. She tells him you have the charger and he is all in a different mood now and replies "oh how silly of me I have the charger and am asking you". (I have a feeling he was trying to get her attention that he wore her selected clothes J) Mansi notices and then the wind (symbol of love in TV serial world J). Anoop too is getting affected by all this and they have an eyelock. He then says Thanks to her and leaves. Mansi is all smiles and is giggling. Then  Bhabhi says hello where were you. Mansi says it was Anoop ji so Naina bhabhi says I guessed from your heartbeat. She says bhabhi Anoopji tries to do things as per my liking. Bua comes and she tells her bhabhi that she will talk later. Bua says she can talk later then tells her she has understood everyone so well and Mansi says still need to know more and Bua tells her I know you are disturbed after I stopped talking yesterday about Anoop's dad. Mansi says no need for feeling sorry. Mansi says I understand no one wants to talk about this and they get uncomfortable talking about it. Bua says they were shocked by his sudden death and never came out of that shock. But says that can I see his pictures but bua again says she needs to leave and tells her to leave it at that and forget it. Mansi is remembering all related discussions.

Precap for tomorrow: Sahil is telling his mom that Shivani will quit work after this project and he will join work once this project is done. MIL says if you promise she will quit then I am ok with this current project. Shivani overhears their conversation and thinks Sahil lied to me.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfantanutesjps01indisoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thank you my dearest Pensink for your well written, detailed, side comments update!!!  This is just so awesome, that I cannot find the right words to thank you enough!!!ClapClapClap

OK, so now we know that Anoop was once a happy go lucky guy but has recoiled in his shell since his Dad's death.  And I wonder what could have been the reason - soon J, soon.  You can't solve all the mysteries in one episode!!! LOL!!!

Looking forward to seeing him in his jeans and t-shirt. Reminds me of the time he was mad at R and she laid out his "regular" jeans, belts and all - unable to get over my BBAT fixation!! Very reminiscent of that scene.  Will comment more after tonight!!!

Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
pensink ... Thank you so much!!!   Again, a most detailed and beautiful update   Clap!!! 

I couldn't stop smiling while reading ... Mansi is working on Anoop ... he's wearing the jeans and T-shirt!!!!   ... ooohhh ... so sweet!!!  Now we'll get to see the real Anoop!!!  He was actually a normal guy!!! 

Wonder if he had any part in the Dad's death!!!  Does the Mom blame him  for the death?     Is that why he looks after the family so diligently?   Or  as the older son, did he have to assume the Dad's responsibilities ... i.e. looking after the family, etc.  ... thus the change from a happy -go-lucky normal boy into a serious man!!!    No wonder he arranged his brothers honeymoon and not his own!!

I'm happy though  with the way it's proceeding   Big smile!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfantanutesjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Thank you my dearest Pensink for your well written, detailed, side comments update!!!  This is just so awesome, that I cannot find the right words to thank you enough!!!ClapClapClap

OK, so now we know that Anoop was once a happy go lucky guy but has recoiled in his shell since his Dad's death.  And I wonder what could have been the reason - soon J, soon.  You can't solve all the mysteries in one episode!!! LOL!!!

Looking forward to seeing him in his jeans and t-shirt. Reminds me of the time he was mad at R and she laid out his "regular" jeans, belts and all - unable to get over my BBAT fixation!! Very reminiscent of that scene.  Will comment more after tonight!!!

Clap

@ jps ... I can't help but marvel at how much we think alike!!!!  happy-go-lucky???  Jeans and T-shirt???    LOLLOLLOL!!!! 

I couldn't help but remember the episode with R and the clothing ...  she laid out the "gentleman's" clothing ... he wanted the jeans complete with his accessories ... including the chain !!!!   Deja vu, girl!!!   Don't worry, you are not alone here ... we all have this BBAT fixation   LOL!!!!  Looking forward to seeing a casual Anoop!!!! 

vanfan Senior Member
vanfan
vanfan

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Pensink, wonderful update! You made my day with your comment

Mansi notices and then the wind (symbol of love in TV serial world J).LOLLOLLOL

You hit the nail on the head! No one had pointed out the obvious so accurately before.Big smile  I could not stop laughing and had to comment breaking my will not to post on this forum. EmbarrassedWell done. See you over there later!Wink

Edited by vanfan - 18 September 2012 at 11:36am

jps01pensink91tanutesindiLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ Vanfan Di, I nearly did a somersault when I saw your name - WELCOME!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Pensink is indeed a truly gifted writer!!!StarStarStar

vanfantanutespensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Van di ...  So happy to see you here   Big smile!!!  Please continue!!!    We know you have a lot to contribute and I'm looking forward to your posts!!! 

Pensink is indeed a good story teller ... makes it so interesting!!! 

Edited by indi - 18 September 2012 at 11:44am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index