Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 77)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Today's update is up. Indi took your advice and typed in word then pasted it here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a mil Pensink!  Always so excited to read all your updates!!!ClapClapClap

And Mansi, guess what, we also want to know why she speaks to Anoop this way.  Another mystery to be solved!!!

What's wrong with a independent girl working to support herself??? 21st Century is a MUST (my opinion only)!!!

Nothing that great, but will comment more this evening!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Thanks a mil Pensink!  Always so excited to read all your updates!!!ClapClapClap

And Mansi, guess what, we also want to know why she speaks to Anoop this way.  Another mystery to be solved!!!

What's wrong with a independent girl working to support herself??? 21st Century is a MUST (my opinion only)!!!

Nothing that great, but will comment more this evening!!!

You are most welcome!!

Yes, and am glad the CVs are going that way and hope they dont drag too much.

Agree with you tottaly it is so important for women/girls to work after marriage to support their families financially. But I guess this is a very rich family they dontwant their DILs to work. Another problem for Shivani to start now.Ouch

I liked the part where MIL confronts Anoop about his promises to Mansi and his responsibility towards her.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

pensink ... Thank you my dear friend!!!  Wonderful update  Clap!!!!  

Well, it has started!!!  Mom prefers Sahil over Anoop, but Mansi seems to be the favourite bahu!!!   Could Anoop be Raj Laxmi's step son?  As for Shivani, she's already headed the wrong way... Mom doesn't want working bahu!!! 

Anoop,  hey boy, you need to start paying attention to your wife!!!!  Looking after yourself as usual  Disapprove?  You just cannot carry on as if you are still single   Shocked!!!!  The guy has no patience when it comes to his wife ... yet he has the time to book honeymoon for his brother!!! 

Does anybody else think so, or is it only me ... I find Himm is pursing his mouth in a way that I've never before seen ... does he have to have his lips barely moving in order to get the  tone just right for the soft spoken Anoop Tongue?  Even though his tone is soft though, he conveys his impatience quite well!!!  

Himm looked his usual gorgeous self today, but I'll give anything to see my  rough gunda in plaid shirt and jeans!!!!  And while we're at it, I'd like to ruffle his hair   Wink!!!!   This Anoop is so perfect and neat!!! 

Guddu vs Anoop ... it's like Love Marriage vs Arranged Marriage ... so totally different   LOL!!!     

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... Thank you my dear friend!!!  Wonderful update  Clap!!!!  

Well, it has started!!!  Mom prefers Sahil over Anoop, but Mansi seems to be the favourite bahu!!!   Could Anoop be Raj Laxmi's step son?  As for Shivani, she's already headed the wrong way... Mom doesn't want working bahu!!! 

Anoop,  hey boy, you need to start paying attention to your wife!!!!  Looking after yourself as usual  Disapprove?  You just cannot carry on as if you are still single   Shocked!!!!  The guy has no patience when it comes to his wife ... yet he has the time to book honeymoon for his brother!!! 

Does anybody else think so, or is it only me ... I find Himm is pursing his mouth in a way that I've never before seen ... does he have to have his lips barely moving in order to get the  tone just right for the soft spoken Anoop Tongue?  Even though his tone is soft though, he conveys his impatience quite well!!!  

Himm looked his usual gorgeous self today, but I'll give anything to see my  rough gunda in plaid shirt and jeans!!!!  And while we're at it, I'd like to ruffle his hair   Wink!!!!   This Anoop is so perfect and neat!!! 

Guddu vs Anoop ... it's like Love Marriage vs Arranged Marriage ... so totally different   LOL!!!     

You are most welcome Indi!!

I know I was so mad when Anoop says this is how he managed before marriage, someone needs to give him lessons on how to treat his wife. A wife who is doing all as per his choice and wishes. He has never spoken to Mansi in a proper tone.Angry

jps01tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Indi Anoop will grant you your heart desires when the CV'S allow him.I think they are taking rather long though!Pensink, thanks ever so much for today's precious update!

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
what is the story between rajlaxmi and anoop. is he her real son or not ?Confused

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

surish ... I hope it's sooner than later!!!  Now that the two marriages are completed, I'm hoping the CVs move on to the topic.  I would like to see the advantages/disadvantages, difficulties, adjustments  in settling into their marriages ... hope they don't show too much of the saas/bahu drama!   Of course, that'll be part of the difficulties, so I have no objection to viewing some of the issues there, but please, not the entire story!!! 

What I'm eagerly looking forward to is  seeing Anoop emerge from that "stiff" personality into a more relaxed and happy man ... appreciating  and loving his wife!!!  And then maybe we'll see him in the jeans and plaid shirt with the hair all ruffled and wearing his widest grin Big smile  Day Dreaming!!!! 

sahil70  ... I'm wondering if Anoop is Raj Laxmi's stepson?  Or maybe  Anoop has always been a "loner", needing no one ... a self-sufficient person ... from a child ... and so Raj Laxmi is accustomed to speaking to him in that impersonal way ... you know, get straight to the point, no coddling or emotional scenes as she does with Sahil!!!! 

Anoop, however, seems to adore his Mom ... is it that he just puts up a "front" and is really a softie on the inside, craving love ... his mother's love especially?  Is that why he's so perfect?  Thinking that if he's good and pleases her she'll love him?  He's really loving towards his family... the brother, the sister ... I guess we'll find out as the story moves forward!!!

Edited by indi - 18 September 2012 at 5:31am

jps01pensink91tanutessahil70

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index