Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 76)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, and where is my Indi today??

Hi "G" Girls LOLLOLLOL!!!!  see you are all out in your numbers today!!! 

... yes pensink, you guessed it!!!!  Kannauj!!!   Such a wonderful experience,  lounging on the steps of a mobile centre in company of the King of Kannauj ... eating palak paneer that he cooked  Approve!!!  His smiling face hovering just a little above mine, those sexy eyes staring into mine LOL ...   ,,,, hey, why did you wake me upAngry...  Ouch ...  I was having such a wonderful dream   Broken Heart!!!  

I'm going back to sleep!!!

@ Indi, girl I laughed until I got dizzy with your post!!!!!!! Got dizzy because I felt I was back in time and it was actually happening!!!!Big smileEmbarrassed I can actually visualize this happening but it was not you, but me instead!!! Awww Indi, if only ... Shhhshh, be quiet, don't let Lessan hear you!!Wink

Edited by jps01 - 14 September 2012 at 3:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Once Anoop and Sahil's lone parent causes a rift between Mansi and Shivani, both brothers will support and seduce their wives which will eventually lead to consummation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Once Anoop and Sahil's lone parent causes a rift between Mansi and Shivani, both brothers will support and seduce their wives which will eventually lead to consummation.

surish ... I know now that Surish is in the houseLOLLOL!!!!!   You always manage to wake us up   Wink!!!!

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, wishing you all a great week ahead and hoping for better and more screen time for our Anoop Ji this week!!!Big smile

Fasten your seat belts for Saas Bahu drama now, and you know how much I detest to see that!!!Ouch

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by indi

[QUOTE=jps01]@ Indi, and where is my Indi today??
[
LOL, luckily most of the people in my office around me are working from else they would have wondered if I have gone mad laughing by myself.

Sorry to wake you up go back to sleep now and sweet dreams of the mobile galery and its handsome owner. But beware his wife may be around.Big smile

jps, pensink ... You girls making fun of Guddwa and me  Disapprove?    I guess that's the only way you would be able to handle this situation ... by getting hysterical ... Ha! Ha!  ... eat your hearts out you crazy jealous Girls  Big smileBig smile!!!!    

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Hi everyone, wishing you all a great week ahead and hoping for better and more screen time for our Anoop Ji this week!!!Big smile

Fasten your seat belts for Saas Bahu drama now, and you know how much I detest to see that!!!Ouch

jay, ... Hope your wish comes true and we see much more of Anoop this week!!!  As I said before, no matter what, I just love watching Himmanshoo   Big smile!!!  So saas bahu or not, I'll be buckled up waiting for Anoopji  Wink!!! 

pensink, surish, leesan, et al  ... hope to hear from you all later!!! 

Have a great week all!!!

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Jay, wish it happens as you are thinking. Will wait and watch.

I know i do too detest Saas Bahu drama but have no choice. Every story has that same baseline.

i want to see why Anoop is the way he is, as we all know that he is no introvert and can rebel too.

jps01tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Netra comes knocking and tells Shivani that Devyani had come to pick her for pag phera rasam and Shivani  tells Sahil she is leaving. Devyani brings gifts and Raj Laxmi says what was the need for this formality. Then she also gives something  to Mansi and says you are a daughter for mom too and so how could she not send anything for Mansi. Then she also tells Mansi to come with them home and she can spend some time with them too. Mansi looks at MIL, who is not too pleased. Bua teases how the DILs don't want to leave their husbands even for some time. MIL tells Mansi to arrange for Tea and Snacks for Devyani and she tells Aunty why are you doing this formality and bua tells that they have to look after her since she is the elder sister of both their new DILs.  Then Sandhya ( she is too annoying at times) asks we never saw your husband and then Bua yes we did not see him at the wedding too. Devyani is lost in thought since she does not know what to say and is saved by Shivani who hears and calls her and comes running down the stairs. Bua teases Shivani is in a hurry to go home and Shivani takes MILs blessings and leave. Mansi comes with tea and is surprised to see them leave. Mansi goes to her room <don't know why Anoop agreed to work from home when he does not care about Mansi nor wants to spend time with her> Anoop is busy working and Mansi asks are you busy and he replies yes, do you want to say something. So Mansi apologizes for disturbing  him and then asks if she can give his clothes for ironing. Anoop replies no before marriage he managed everything himself and will continue doing it after marriage and marriage does not change anything for him. Just then MIL comes in and calls for Anoop, Anoop says mom why did you come you could have called me and she replies "Why I cant come to my sons room". Mom Asks are you booking honeymoon for Sahil and Anoop replies yes, I had promised Sahil I will sponsor his honeymoon. MIL says what about Mansi you did not promise her anything. She reminds him that he too got married less than a week back and he replies there is too much work at the office and how can both him and sahil leave <as if Sahil has ever handled office work, not that we have seen since the show started>.

Anoop says that let Sahil and Shivani go first then me and Mansi can go. Mom tells you care about Shivani's feelings and not about Mansi. She tells even Mansi must be wanting to go. She asks Mansi and Mansi is evidently upset but is quiet and Anoop replies on her behalf and tells that Mansi you know how busy I am at work. And with this workload we will not be able to enjoy. Mom replies you are always busy but have you ever thought of Mansi. Have you ever thought how will it look where one DIL is busy enjoying and the other DIL is at home waiting for you. Mom says  you think I am a hurdle in your happiness and Anoop says no no. mom saysI know you don't have to say anything I understand. Mansi thinks to herself as why there is so much tension between Anoop and mom. Shivani reaches her parents place and everyone greets her and it being formal . Mom says she will set the lunch while she freshens and dad says I will carry ur bag to your room. Shivani asks since when did it become my room it was ours, mine and didi's. Then she tells I will eat as I ate earlier sitting on the kitchen counter while mom finishes her work  ( I agree at home she should have the  convenience as in inlaws things have to be formal in the beginning). Then she comments on one of her clients and the wedding ( I think it's the one where they asked to return the advance in the last episode). Here MIL, Bua, SAndhya and Netra are in MIL's room and attaching a border and booties to a new saree as a surprise for Mansi and MIL tells to do fast as Mansi would be there soon. And Netra says mom your surprises are 6 meters long and they hear a knock and start hiding the saree and then open the door. Mansi comes inwith Tea she says I thought it would be nice to have some tea and MIL asks why did u not take a nap you have been working since morning and must be tired. MAnsi says she was not sleepy then MIL says my tea is very special no tea leave and no milk ( she was just teasing) and Mansi replies miL this is Green tea as it is good for your health and is about to leave when she spots part of the Saree and asks Netra what is that and Netra tries to hide and she keep the tray and says show me and asks it's a saree right. MIL tells Netra to show and Netra shows and Mansi says this is so pretty the border is so nice………….

Mansi is shocked that it is for her and she is very happy. Then she asked where did you get this lace/Border from and Netra replies Mom made it. And Mansi says it is so pretty and when does she find the time to do all this and she replies whenever she has some time she does it. Mansi says mummyji this is great talent and she should open a boutique and says I will be your assistant. MIL replies she does not like working women doing something for their house is different and why do they need to earn when they have everything. SAndhya says she is am interior decorator but Mami said no for working and she did not pursue her career. MIL replies you decorated the whole house and that its good to use ur talent at home. Shivani is talking to the client that everything is done and that my sister is there to take care too, but the client refused. Shivani says they are not ready to listen and the marriage date has been moved to prior date. Then mom asks how much do we owe them and Shivani says 3 lakhs and all are shocked they decide to pawn their jewelry. But shivani refuses and says she will resume work.  Everyone is against as obviously she is just married and also the circumstances she got married in were not so good either. Then they show Bua showing off things made by Raj Laxmi and jokingly says she kept it to show off in front of her DILs and Mansi says they are so lovely and she is told that these are Anoop's and Sahil's when they were kids. Sahil enters and asks mom what is this you have opened up a shop here and then says my favorite red cap and he wears and asks how do I look and Mansi says sahil you  look like JR Sahil. And Mom tells she gave in 10th std and she had to run around to take measurement. Then he says mom I never said thanks for anything you did for us. Mansi remembers the conversation between Anoop and mil and thinks when MIL talks to Anoop her behavior is so different than when she talks to Sahil.

Shivani calls Sahil and he leaves and Mansi asks show me Anoop's clothes and Bua says yes why not. Then Sahil and Shivani talking Shivani says I need your help and tells about her Client and the contract and then some conversation in  the background then she says sorry Sahil I too did not want to start work so early. Sahil says if I arrange the money and Shivani says no dad would not agree. Sahil says he will talk to his mom and try to convince her. Sahil thinks mom would not agree that easily but decides to try.

Tomorrow's precap: Sahils tells his mom that when she has two DILs why does she need to work so much and that she should do some social service. Mom replies when I did not go out of house and work when I was young why now. Then she tells him look at your self you have left everything on Anoop's shoulders and are enjoying life. Then she asks what was it that he wanted to say and Sahil repliesnothing..………………….

Enjoy!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1ShellJASurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index