Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 75)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ Leesan, a big, huge, mammoth WELCOME - grinning widely, steady yourself J, maybe you should sit now!!!! LOL!!  Have not read anything yet but just saw your name!!!!Dancing
HugHug

Great storyline Leesan, I do hope the CVs take note!  It would be lovely to see this - Anoop and Guddwa - totally opposite! Would definitely bring in much needed ratings!!!

@ Pensink, did you say Kannauj!! Am going after her!!Big smileTongueWink

Edited by jps01 - 14 September 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Jpso1 Anoop has definitely proven not to be an introvert with a very low self esteem!He believes that his family's needs and wants must be satisfied at the expense of his own.Like his mother's and Sahil's for example.He conceals his negative feelings, frequently sending mixed signals. He assuages the guilt of wrongdoing with terrific intensity by allowing his mother to indirectly, manipulate and flatter him. Mansi seems to possess some of these characteristics. With Shivan'i support she and Anoop will fall in love.Who knows! Anoop will stop playing God and object  to behaviours that infringes on his rights!

Hi Surish ... so nice to have you back!!! 

I totally agree with you ... Anoop is no introvert!!!  It's just that he's so used to being the "big" brother", "older son"  taking charge of the situations, shielding the family members, being the responsible son, that he continues to do it  automatically.  He's treating Mansi as he would treat any of the family members ... by looking after their needs... That's the way he has been operating so it will take time for him to change... but change will come!!!   He's already attracted to Mansi!!!  Soon he'll realise that a relationship with a wife is not the same as one with a sister!!! 

jps01pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Leesan, a big, huge, mammoth WELCOME - grinning widely, steady yourself J, maybe you should sit now!!!! LOL!!  Have not read anything yet but just saw your name!!!!Dancing
HugHug

Great storyline Leesan, I do hope the CVs take note!  It would be lovely to see this - Anoop and Guddwa - totally opposite! Would definitely bring in much needed ratings!!!

@ Pensink, did you say Kannauj!! Am going after her!!Big smileTongueWink
I knew this would be your response LOLBig smile.

jps01tanutesindiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

bluebelll ...

Well...he stands in front of his mother, or whoever she is like a little boy, looking for approval.
Anoop thinks girls don't like him, like his mother doesn;t like him, and so why bother putting anything into the relationship with Mansi.  He married Mansi, not for himself, but to make his mom happy.
Mom likes Sahil and he's the one who can't keep the girls away.  
I guess you're right, we'll see. 
 I'm not a shrink, just guessing.

He's not afraid of his Mom; he loves her and respects her.   When we love someone we don't want to hurt them or disappoint them in any way.  We like to please them!!!  So too Anoop doesn't want to see his Mom upset ' that's why he doesn't argue, fight or oppose  her ' Some people just take their parents' love for granted, while others are more considerate of their feelings.  Anoop is a more sensitive and mature man than Sahil!!!   When Anoop falls in love, there will be no half measures!!!! 

Because his Mom loves Sahil more, that doesn't mean that she doesn't love Anoop!!!  Of course she loves her son!!!  I know of mothers who have a favourite child, but nevertheless love all their children!!!    ' Raj Laxmi might love Sahil more but she recognizes his weaknesses ' at the same time, she knows that she can depend on Anoop.

As for his arranged marriage with Mansi ... I'm not sure if you are familiar with this concept, but it is quite customary and common in Indian families for parents to arrange their children's marriage.   

By the way, Mansi is already attracted to her dear husband Anoop without him having to exert any special charm on her!!!   That's the extent of Anoop's charisma ... he doesn't need to make any effort to charm the ladies... it just comes naturally!!!!

Edited by indi - 14 September 2012 at 1:47pm

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

@ Indi, and where is my Indi today??

Hi "G" Girls LOLLOLLOL!!!!  see you are all out in your numbers today!!! 

... yes pensink, you guessed it!!!!  Kannauj!!!   Such a wonderful experience,  lounging on the steps of a mobile centre in company of the King of Kannauj ... eating palak paneer that he cooked  Approve!!!  His smiling face hovering just a little above mine, those sexy eyes staring into mine LOL ...   ,,,, hey, why did you wake me upAngry...  Ouch ...  I was having such a wonderful dream   Broken Heart!!!  

I'm going back to sleep!!!

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Hey Girls ... jps, leesan, pensink ... don't worry, I'm still here!!!  Lovely posts all!!! 

leesan ... Anoop/Guddu ... love it!!!!  But you know who'll be getting all the girls, don't you?  Poor Anoop!!!

surish ... thank you for that link re Himmanshoo ... no matter how many times I look at him, I always enjoy it!!!   And surish, how does it feel to be the only male among the girls!!!  You are special!!! 

Have a nice weekend all!!!!

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

@ Indi, and where is my Indi today??

Hi "G" Girls LOLLOLLOL!!!!  see you are all out in your numbers today!!! 

... yes pensink, you guessed it!!!!  Kannauj!!!   Such a wonderful experience,  lounging on the steps of a mobile centre in company of the King of Kannauj ... eating palak paneer that he cooked  Approve!!!  His smiling face hovering just a little above mine, those sexy eyes staring into mine LOL ...   ,,,, hey, why did you wake me upAngry...  Ouch ...  I was having such a wonderful dream   Broken Heart!!!  

I'm going back to sleep!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL, luckily most of the people in my office around me are working from else they would have wondered if I have gone mad laughing by myself.

Sorry to wake you up go back to sleep now and sweet dreams of the mobile galery and its handsome owner. But beware his wife may be around.Big smile

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Everyone have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you all back on Monday. I have a feeling monday might show us why Anoop and his mom have this strained relationship or maybe she might just force him for the Honeymoon.

much love and a big hug to all Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index