Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 74)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Pensink, Shivani may appear to be immature but will not allow anyone to override her or violate her rights like her husband Sahil. She exemplifies characteristics that are diametrically opposed to those of Mansi and Anoop!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesLeesan

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1648

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@ Indi, and where is my Indi today??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 92051

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I came across this video on youtube. Probably, you may have already seen it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiLeesan

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Pensink, Shivani may appear to be immature but will not allow anyone to override her or violate her rights like her husband Sahil. She exemplifies characteristics that are diametrically opposed to those of Mansi and Anoop!
I agree Surish that Shivani will never allow anyone to override or violate her rights, we have seen that on manyinstances. 
 
And by her immaturity I did not mean that she would let anyone manipulate her. But her behavior or casual attitude to everything is not good especially in such delicate situations. When one is trying to make a place among those who have not readily accepted her she needs to be more assertive and prove she is responsible. And so far I dont see any such trait in her, first she doubts her best friend and breaks all ties with her when she tried to explain that her sister could be at fault ad not just her BIL and instead of analysing the situation she loses her temper and tells her to leave, and with a second thought she immediately sells everything without consulting her elders and decides to move to a new place when she should have been shown to confront her BIL and not just keep her sister without hearing the other side. Dont get me wrong, but life does not run like this that you just run away from your problems one needs to face them. Then her next mistake why of all days did she choose the day Anoop was getting married to marry Sahil, it could be any other day as that was not a traditional wedding. Till now what has been shown is its her way or no way. She wants everthing should be as per her wish.  Then no matter how good your friendship is she needs to understand Mansi is also married and she had certain responsibilities to fulfill at her in laws and cannot just freely come ad go as she pleases or wants her to. I see all this is too much immaturity on her part.
 
Anoop and Mansi are totally opposite of Shivani and Sahil but still show some maturity. Mansi does all to help her friend and also explained that the road is not going to be easy for her onthe wedding night. These two may keep to themselves but handle all situations like a normal mature person should. I know Anoop is shown to be too into himself but atleast he does not do things just randomly.
 
So to sum it I agree with her not alowing anyone to override her but disagree that she is not immature.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

I came across this video on youtube. Probably, you may have already seen it!
Thanks for sharing, this is so goodSmile. Is this related to the show as I thought it was just general.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesLeesan

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, and where is my Indi today??
Did she not say she was going to Kannauj Wink.
 
Hey just kidding LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiLeesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Joined: 05 November 2011
Posts: 6957

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Well it seems some people have run away from home...so I just had to come get them!!!WinkLOL   Jay, are you listening??!Wink

Anyways a huge hug to all of you!! Wherever you are!! Tongue

Ok, @pensink...Vaishali...I did as you suggested and looked at the LMYAM shows of Sep 11 th and 12th... left my observations on the BBAT forum, not fair to discuss here since I am not a follower of this show!

Anyways, whilst browsing through this forum I've  noticed a sense of dissatisfaction with the story line ! Himm/ Anoop is not getting enough screen time and seems to be playing a secondary and subdued role so far. From the little I've seen and read, I have to agree! Such a shame!!Thumbs Down

So here's my suggestion/ solution to this dilemma!! Wink Ready? Ok,here goes!! Big smile

Some have surmised that Anoop and his mother share a strained relationship and that he's not her favorite son, and maybe she's his step mom etc.  Let's suppose he's actually adopted!! I know, I know... Just hear me out!! Wink
Anoop was abducted at birth and very soon after abandoned by the abductor and found by the late father of this family ,and eventually adopted. Ok, it's eventually revealed he has an identical twin brother, ( cliched,I know! But hey ,its an Indian soap after all!!) who is exactly opposite to Anoop in every other way, umm, let's  call him ...Guddu?!LOL

Guddu and Anoop eventually come face to face, and decide to develop a brotherly relationship, each one rubbing off a little on the other!! Wink

Anoop's family is very reluctant to accept Guddu, mostly because he is quick tempered and has kicked down a few pieces of their fancy chairs!!Wink But Shivani takes to him instantly!! She offers him to help with her business and whilst there he meets a sweet and gentle girl, who is very hardworking but abused by her ungrateful family. But their business seems to prosper even though they're all very lazy !! WinkHmmm, let's see, her name is...Runjuhn?!  Her family does not like this new aggressive person and try to instigate R against G, they dislike each other at first but... Well you can guess the rest!! 


Well what do you guys think??!! LOL Himm will definitely get a whole lot more screen time, as well as showcase his great acting skills, and we all get to see our favorite couple again, maybe we can even call them... Gunjuhn??!Big smile

And maybe ,as an added bonus, the TRPs will even improve?! Thumbs Up



To all my G and A girls and guys, have a great weekend !! Hug








The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Joined: 18 May 2011
Posts: 1097

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Well it seems some people have run away from home...so I just had to come get them!!!WinkLOL   Jay, are you listening??!Wink

Anyways a huge hug to all of you!! Wherever you are!! Tongue

Ok, @pensink...Vaishali...I did as you suggested and looked at the LMYAM shows of Sep 11 th and 12th... left my observations on the BBAT forum, not fair to discuss here since I am not a follower of this show!

Anyways, whilst browsing through this forum I've  noticed a sense of dissatisfaction with the story line ! Himm/ Anoop is not getting enough screen time and seems to be playing a secondary and subdued role so far. From the little I've seen and read, I have to agree! Such a shame!!Thumbs Down

So here's my suggestion/ solution to this dilemma!! Wink Ready? Ok,here goes!! Big smile

Some have surmised that Anoop and his mother share a strained relationship and that he's not her favorite son, and maybe she's his step mom etc.  Let's suppose he's actually adopted!! I know, I know... Just hear me out!! Wink
Anoop was abducted at birth and very soon after abandoned by the abductor and found by the late father of this family ,and eventually adopted. Ok, it's eventually revealed he has an identical twin brother, ( cliched,I know! But hey ,its an Indian soap after all!!) who is exactly opposite to Anoop in every other way, umm, let's  call him ...Guddu?!LOL

Guddu and Anoop eventually come face to face, and decide to develop a brotherly relationship, each one rubbing off a little on the other!! Wink

Anoop's family is very reluctant to accept Guddu, mostly because he is quick tempered and has kicked down a few pieces of their fancy chairs!!Wink But Shivani takes to him instantly!! She offers him to help with her business and whilst there he meets a sweet and gentle girl, who is very hardworking but abused by her ungrateful family. But their business seems to prosper even though they're all very lazy !! WinkHmmm, let's see, her name is...Runjuhn?!  Her family does not like this new aggressive person and try to instigate R against G, they dislike each other at first but... Well you can guess the rest!! 


Well what do you guys think??!! LOL Himm will definitely get a whole lot more screen time, as well as showcase his great acting skills, and we all get to see our favorite couple again, maybe we can even call them... Gunjuhn??!Big smile

And maybe ,as an added bonus, the TRPs will even improve?! Thumbs Up



To all my G and A girls and guys, have a great weekend !! Hug








Love your story and am now going to BBAT forum to see ur comments out thereSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiLeesan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index