Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 72)

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I think Anoop has low self esteem.  Doesn't think he's loveable.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by indi

[QUOTE=pensink91]d say   Wink!!! 
Yes,we are and would be so happy when we are leading Smile. Where is Jay today, no comments from her. Beware indi, hope she did not leave for Kannuaj without telling Ouch.

Jps01, I am just joking i know you re the best and would never leave your friends behind LOL

pensink ... I noticed that  certain person was missing but didn't want to raise the alarm just yet  Wink!!!!  However, you might be joking, but I take this matter seriously  Unhappy!!!   I just don't trust that girl where my Guddwa  is concerned  Tongue!!!!!   

Hey, I'll be honest here, I'll leave my friends behind for that Shuklaji any day   Wink!!!!

hey jay,   how are you today?  Overworked LOLLOL ???  We miss you!!!

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

bluebelll ... low self-esteem you say  Confused???   How did you reach that conclusion?  The man has too much confidence ... he feels he doesn't even have to lift a finger to woo his new wife!  He's so darn lovable that she wouldn't help but fall for him ... Did you see him smile at himself after he finished dressing  LOL??  That smile didn't say low self esteem ... on the contrary ... !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by bluebell12

bluebelll ... low self-esteem you say  Confused???   How did you reach that conclusion?  The man has too much confidence ... he feels he doesn't even have to lift a finger to woo his new wife!  He's so darn lovable that she wouldn't help but fall for him ... Did you see him smile at himself after he finished dressing  LOL??  That smile didn't say low self esteem ... on the contrary ... !!!
i agree with indi that Anoop does not seem to have low esteem. He seems pretty confident and though it does seem he is fine with others and talks freely but some people find it hard to express themselves in mattersof love. But I have a feeling that once he falls in love with Mansi it would be very passionate. He shows signs of some tender feelings towards her when he smiles and when he steals those glances at her and she too feels the same. That is why I was hoping the CVs send them for honeymoon as all reservations between then can be removed then.

But we need to patiently wait and see. I just hope that we see them soon and deeply in love, and I dont mean conssumation but rather just hugs intially would be nice to see too.

ljcruzjps01tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Dearest Pensink, I must congratulate you for a truly detailed write-up!ClapStarStarStar

You are truly awesome, I hope some day Himmanshoo realizes how much love you have for him!!!

So sorry that you lost your original write-up, I know how painful that is, but my friend, you have done a fabulous job second time around!!!ClapClapClap

Back to the story line - wonder what MIL is thinking in her head!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

And Indi I agree, why did Shivani not make an effort to wake up early!  Even though she is with Sahil, its difficult to sleep in a strange bed so wonder why she was up late - tired, na!!!  Shivani is exhibiting immaturity at times - mature to get married to Sahil, but always depending on Mansi to make decisions!!  Shivani, you need to impress MIL quick, get some help soon, and please don't go to Mansi!!!!Sleepy

Anoop Ji, not happy that you have planned a honeymoon for your bhaiya and bhabi, when you are unable to give the time of the day to Mansi!! Not fair, not fair - anyway you look at it!  Even though you guys are an arranged marriage, at least you are sleeping on the same bed.  No, I don't want to see romance as yet, but show some sort of communication.  She is your wife for God's sake, I expect the husband to be realistic whether he is an introvert or not.  Right now your behavior needs much to be desired - hiding your legs from Mansi!!! CVs, please at least show us they are a normal couple in today's world! Oh lord, just when I think my plate was full of MIL troubles!!Confused

And MIL, the sooner you seek some psychological help, the better!!! You need to have an open mind about your DILs, not a good way to start their life with you having the last word!!!Angry

And the precap, who did what???? And where is that comment coming from??? LOL!!!Ouch

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
To my dearest friends, sorry I was not around earlier, but had another commitment and you know my mind was on you guys and especially Pensink's write-up!!!

Not on my way to Kannauj as yet Indi and Pensink, but if I had my way, would have been there a long time!!!

I can't believe I have to wait until Monday now!!!

Much love!!

Edited by jps01 - 13 September 2012 at 3:13pm

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Well...he stands in front of his mother, or whoever she is like a little boy, looking for approval.
Anoop thinks girls don't like him, like his mother doesn;t like him, and so why bother putting anything into the relationship with Mansi.  He married Mansi, not for himself, but to make his mom happy.
Mom likes Sahil and he's the one who can't keep the girls away.  
I guess you're right, we'll see. 
 I'm not a shrink, just guessing.

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Two weeks of Sahil! Need more Anoop scenes!

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index