Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 71)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you sweet girl!!! 

What a bad start for Shivani!!! Admittedly, she must have been tired ... but couldn't Sahil wake her up?   Afterall, he knows his mother!!!  Is he dumb or just couldn't care less ... spoilt boy!!! 

Mansi on the other hand, is the perfect bahu for any MIL!!!  She could cook, is not lazy, won't question or be disrespectful to the MIL!!  She has already charmed the household!!! 

Anoop... what's wrong with this guy?  Seems proud of the wife ... but didn't he think she would want a honeymoon too?  Of all the stupid things, he arranges a honeymoon for his brother and forgets that he too only just got married!!!  Let's hope he has a really good surprise for his wife!!  Bad start Anoopji!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Awww... pensink, so sorry!!!   Take your time ... but be quick LOL ... just joking;  we'll wait !!!!  We do appreciate all this extra work on your part!!!

What caused that scene in the precap?  You have aroused my curiosity even more now!!!! 

Pensink, maybe you should type it and copy to the forum! 

how do i copy to the forum?

bluebell12tanutesjps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Awww... pensink, so sorry!!!   Take your time ... but be quick LOL ... just joking;  we'll wait !!!!  We do appreciate all this extra work on your part!!!

What caused that scene in the precap?  You have aroused my curiosity even more now!!!! 

You could type it up like normal on the system, then copy, go the forum  and paste in the box.   

Edited by indi - 13 September 2012 at 11:49am

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you sweet girl!!! 

What a bad start for Shivani!!! Admittedly, she must have been tired ... but couldn't Sahil wake her up?   Afterall, he knows his mother!!!  Is he dumb or just couldn't care less ... spoilt boy!!! 

Mansi on the other hand, is the perfect bahu for any MIL!!!  She could cook, is not lazy, won't question or be disrespectful to the MIL!!  She has already charmed the household!!! 

Anoop... what's wrong with this guy?  Seems proud of the wife ... but didn't he think she would want a honeymoon too?  Of all the stupid things, he arranges a honeymoon for his brother and forgets that he too only just got married!!!  Let's hope he has a really good surprise for his wife!!  Bad start Anoopji!!! 

i too am wondering what is wrong with Anoop ji, he too just got married and does not show any excitement to knw his wife or take her out or do anything special. Having arranged marriage does not mean that yu stay aloof. he is so sweet with everyone and does not say a single word to his wife unless has to order her or  scold her. Does he not realize that she too might have some dreams of her new life with her husband.

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

You could type it up like normal on the system, then copy, go the forum  and paste in the box.   

Oh got it just type in word and then paste it :) silly me.

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hey now are Himmanshoo appreciation thread is almost close to the Ashish's appreciation thread size. I am so excited Smile

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

hey now are Himmanshoo appreciation thread is almost close to the Ashish's appreciation thread size. I am so excited Smile

pensink ... doing quite well, aren't weClap?   Considering that there are just so few of us!!!  But we do write substantially longer posts, don't we!!!   More substance I would say   Wink!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

pensink ... doing quite well, aren't weClap?   Considering that there are just so few of us!!!  But we do write substantially longer posts, don't we!!!   More substance I would say   Wink!!! 
Yes,we are and would be so happy when we are leading Smile. Where is Jay today, no comments from her. Beware indi, hope she did not leave for Kannuaj without telling Ouch.

Jps01, I am just joking i know you re the best and would never leave your friends behind LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index