Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 70)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Excellent posts by Jay and Indi, so true. Those expressions were horrible. And agree Mansi was just helping as Sahil is her devar too not because of shivani and did you see the way Mansi and Anoop were stealing glances at each other during the wedding. Anoop was happy to see Mansi helping in that situation.

The actual story would begin now since the marriages are over and I want Anoop to be a little supportive of his wife as he is of his brother and Shivani. I want him to spend some time with her and Mansi too should feel she has someone who she can talk to like last night's MILs warning.

MIL's expressions at the wedding OMG, I would be scared if I ever get such an MIL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

CryCryCry I typed the whole thing and then dont know what I did just lost everything. will have to write frm my memory. sorry for the delay.

First here is the precap for Monday: Anoop and Mansi are in their room and MIL comes and says Anoop if you think I am coming in between your happiness I jsut want to tell you are wrong and she says no i know that then she leaves. Anoop and Mansi are serious and Anoop is shocked to hear his mom say this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Awww... pensink, so sorry!!!   Take your time ... but be quick LOL ... just joking;  we'll wait !!!!  We do appreciate all this extra work on your part!!!

What caused that scene in the precap?  You have aroused my curiosity even more now!!!! 

Pensink, maybe you should type it and copy to the forum! 

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91Surish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Writer's are nuts...no wedding night?      I'm expecting nothing when it's
Anoop's and Mansi's turn.       Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but expecting
a big flop if directing doesn't change.

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
It's amazing that, no matter what part of the world, people are always thinking of "what would the neighbours say?"  While I am all for keeping family matters within the family, why should we be more concerned about what the neighbours would think rather than trying to correct the wrongs within our homes!!! 

Raj Laxmi was concerned about the neighbours talking about the way in which Sahil/Shivani got married, so she decided to have a formal wedding (on the advice of Bua's DIL) ... only to stop any talk, yet she made no secret of her feelings about the marriage and especially Shivani ... Her face reflected her feelings so clearly!!!  Didn't she think about what the neighbors would say about that? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Episode starts with Sandhya and bua in kitchen trying to fix breakfast as it is late and Bua asks ifshe boiled the potatoes and boiled milk. Sandhya replies no and milk is in refrigerator. Bua says no worries iwil help you too. Raj Laxmi enters and asks what the matter was and Sandhya replies mamiji i got up late as due to wedding was little tired and Raj Laxmi says no worries i will also help (looking at RL today you would not feel she is bad ) MAnsi comes and wishes good morning and MIL sweetlys asks her what she is doing in the kitchen as she is not allowed in here till her first cooking ritual and also tells her that I will send tea for you and we wil meet for breakfast. Mansi insists that she want to cook too as she is bored sitting idle all day. MIL doesnot agree (she is really sweet she wants her new DIL to enjoy some time before handingthe responsibilities). She tells the list of items is too big and we will have your rasam some other day. Mansi says cooking a lot of items in less time is my speciality and MIL finaly agrees. She tells her make some sweet too as we will offer to god as you are cooking for the first time. BUa says to call Shivani too as she can also asist Mansi and it can be her first cooking rasam/Ritual as well. MIL says no todays is the elder DIL's special day and only she will do alone. Here in Sahil's room both are still fast asleep, Sahil wake up and the alarm goes off stil shivani does not get up. sahil is busy admiring his wife and gets up to close the curtain to prevent the sun from disturbing the sleeping beauty.

Mansi, bua , RL, Netra and Sandhya all in the puja ghar to offer the sweet made by mansi to God. MIL tells her to offer it and Mansi does it (Mansi's values are really good, jsut what would impress any MIL) Bua's monologue to God to bless mansi that she gets all her happiness in this house and to accept her offering. Then scene shifts everyone is at the Breakfast table and all are impressed at the number of items Mansi has cooked and then Mansi comes with Netra's favorite "Poha without potatoes and toast for Phuphaji". Phuphaji says Mansi did cook all this or (he is joking ) and tells Netra is your bhabhi some super woman and Netra says yes. He tells Bhabhi has done many good things but this is the best and al wonder what he is talking about and he replies  "chosing Mansi as the DIL".Bua teases that now Anoop will be become a lattu (spinning top) as they say that a way to a man's heart is thru his stomach. Phuphaji says Mansi you would not need the stairs to go Anoop's room now (meaninghe wuld be behind her always). He then pulls Mansi's leg sayng what is this black thing in all dishes and Mansi and Netra ask what and he again laughs and says he was just joking and praises the food. Netra finishes and excuses her self to go study. MIL very sweetly asks Mansi to sit next to her, Mansi does and MIL tells Sandhya to get Mansi's gift which is in the cupboard(all new DILs when they cook for the first time they get this). Sandhay gets and Mansi thanks her MIL and says it is not just nice but just awesome and she loves it. Bua is eying phuphaji and he is busy enjoying the food. She tells him first give something to Mansi and he says i have it ready and calls mansi and give her. mansi thanks him. Anoop and Sahil come and Mom blesses and greets them. RL tells Sahil mansi made your favorite Puri sabz and he eats and praises it too. Bua says it will soonbe shivani's turn and Sahil responds I wil help her too. Anoop in the meanwhile is looking at his wife and all smiles. Phuphaji excuses himself saying even though his stomachisful he is still wants to eat more as the food is so good. He leaves and Bua asks SAhil where Shivani was and if she was still getting ready. Sahil replies sheis still sleeping and Bua reponds she must be tired (comeon Sleeping beauty should realize to get in MILs good books she should have been down bathed and dressed long back). Mansi says she will call Shivani for breakfast and MIL stops her and tells her to eat first and she sits down. Anoop again  looks at her and smiles. I think some dialogue got cut here, but Sahil responds its just been 24 hours since his marriage and Anoop replies mom iwillhandle everything. Anoop tells Sahil that he has planned a special honeymoon for him and Shivani and Sahil says you are the best brother (someone should tell Sahil he is the most selfish person ever, first left his brothers wedding to get married and now accepting honeymoon without thinking the same for his brother too Angry.) Mansi is little upset ( every girl dreams of these things)Mom asks Anoop when were you planning to tell me about ths and he replies I have been so busy so forgot to tell. Mom replies you too have just got married and are always busy at work. She tells him you should also work fro home and spend time with Mansi as she would like it and asks Mansi who replies yes.

Shivani is mumbling in her sleep that now they are married nd she wants a grand reception and then suddenly wakes up to find thatshe slept till 9am. And is in panic state what to do then she finally comes down and greets everyone and directly sits for breakfast. Then Mansi and Bua are cleaning up in kitchen and Shivani says Bua ji I need your help to understand the likes and dislikes of everyone in this house and bua agrees to tell her. Shivani says i wuld have asked Mansi but she too is new and bua replies Mansi has learnt eveything is such a short time. RL comes in and tells bua to make a grocery list and gve to Rani the maid to get it. She also tells Mansi to add anything she needs in that list too. MIL is about to leave and Shivani stops her and apologizes for being late and tells her she was tired but would wake up early tomorrow and also assist in kitchen. MIL just replies okay and leaves. Bua leaves as she has some work with teh promise of helping shivani later. Shivani and Mansi in kitchen alone andMansi thinking about MILs last night's advice.

Netra and Sahil are fighting over some cell phone game and Shivani comes there. She tellsshe jsut came for something but Netra leave saying she has some work. Sahil teases Shivani for closing the door during day time and she tells him she is tensed here and he is flirting and joking. She says I will ever return after Pagphera and he says okay tell me what happened. Shivani says I was late but mom in law did not scold me and he again teases that people are upset when MIL scold and sheis upset as MIL did not scold her. Their romance start and episode ends.

Precap inthe earlier post.

Edited by pensink91 - 13 September 2012 at 11:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12SushmaGilltanutesjps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I was so upset that my previous update got lost as that I had written with lots of personal comments and emoticons too.But nopoint crying over spilt milk so its okay. Hope you all enjoy the WU today and please ignore any typos.

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Precap is interesting but would need to wait till monday. ConfusedUnhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index