Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 68)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Today's update :

Everyone isdancing and Anoop and Mansi are standing far and they both share an eyelock and then look away. Netra and Kavita see that and they both bring them close and they both again look at each other but no dancing yet. (obviously Mansi is a new Bride too just 4 days in that family she would be shy, especially when the husband never tried to makeher comfortable). Bhushan comes and makes Anoop dance and Mansi's brother tries to make her but Mansi is stillnot dancing but then Sahil is pulled in and Anoop happily dances. Anoop is shown to be so happy for Sahil but he was not this happy when getting married himself and even when he is with his wife. He does look at her and smile but the enthu. is missing. Well back to the episode they reach Shivani's place and the welcoming of the groom is happening and all are smiling except Saasu Maa( she is such a grumpy lady).  The groom is directly led to the marriage mandap( alter). Bride comes and is about to fall tripping on her lehanga and mansi immediately react "Shivani careful" MIL is not liking it at all.

Garlands are exchanged and other wedding rituals are being done. Priest asks for tying of the knot ceremony and Shivani's mom is all lost she does not know where it is and is asking Shivani and shivani says mom I think i left it home. Pandit says how will the marriage proceeding will go on and Shivani's mom apologizes but Sahil mom taunts Shivani and says I have heard you are wedding planner (sarcastically) Mansi says Pandit ji I have a new shawl can that be used and he says yes dear get it. Mansi's bhabi gestures to her to not do this as MIL will be mad ( who is already mad). But she still gives it and then Shivani's mom says thanks you have always helped Shivani. MIL says Panditji start the pheras.All rituals are completed and Bidai time has come Shivani's mom says dont give your in laws reason for complaint. Shivani's dad says please forget any mistakes and tells I am giving you my daughter. Then MILsays it is too late we should leave now as there are many more rituals to be done at home too. Shivani's dad says as you wish and Sahil assures him that he need not worry.

sahil says I will take care of shivani that she will not remember you and mil is still upset. Welcoming of the new bride at home with arti and Rice pot. MIL blesses Sahil to be happy and lots of blessings for a happy life and says may god keepyou smiling. And blesses Shivani to stay happy and live long. Then the games (after marriage rituals)start, first is the finding the ring and Netra ask what wil happen when someone wins it. And bhabhi replies theperson who wins would dominate in this relationship. Shivani wins and netra tells Sahil bhaiya do something and Naina bhabhi says last time and Shivani wins and tells Sahil that now be prepared to dance onmy tune. Naina bhabhi says aunty your son is out of your hands. Then Sahil yawns and tells he is tired. Eveyone teases him and MIL says dont tell me you need private time to know each other as you already know each other well.  CU - MIL tells Mansi that by marrying SAhil I did not duty now you do your duty of the elder DIL of this house and not to interfere between me and Shivani...Approve(some may wonder why have approve emoticon here, well I agree Shivani is Mansi's freind but Mansi too is new and needs to first settle and win over everyone and has to stop being there for shivani always)

Mansi then tells Shivani to sit in her room and wait for Sahil and Shivani asks to stay with her for sometime and asks what happned you are restless. Shivani says nothing like that. Mansi says dont hide from me i know. Shivani says it seems no one is happy allthese rituals are just a showoff. Shivani says I know you would say i am wrong. Mansi says no I will not as now your test starts as you have to win over everyone's heart but wait and see allyour problems will be solved soon and Shivani says you are my biggest support else I would have been all alone here. Mil witnesses all this and obviously is not happy. Mansi comes to the kitchen to get water. MIL comes and says Mansi I did not know that you both were good friends and I dont know if this was deliberately hidden from me. But now it does not matter  and tells Mansi my hopes are on you and I hope you will not break my trust. SAhil's marriage was my duty which I fulfilled and your duty is towards this house as the elder DIL andhope you will fulfill that not as Shivani's friend. And asks her not to interfere between her and shivani. MIL says I want you to stay away from Shivani and I hope you will abide by my wish and Mansi agrees.

Precap: Shivani comes to MIL and say sorry I came late to the breakfast table, actually I was very tired after yesterdays proceedings but I promise from tomorrow i will wake up early and also help you all in the kitchen.

<I agree with Naina bhabhi here as it is true if two sisters or best friend get married in the same house the new relationships is more important than the old one. And one has to remember this if they want to be happy. i just hope Mansi does not go against her MIL and explains to Shivani that now their relation is not the same>

Edited by pensink91 - 12 September 2012 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Indi, Jay, bluebell, I know MIL is strict but she does love her children she may do things as her duty but she has never differentiated between her kids and love them too. Some people do not show their love so openly and Raj Laxmi is the same.

As far as bringing up her children maybe her husband died early leaving the children with her as the way she was looking at the picture it did not seem he left her. It is the case with any woman who brings up her children herself that they are little possesive. But she giveindependence too. She herself pushes Anoop to go to his inlaws or drop Mansi. She is a little controlling but we might see in the future as to why she is as she is.

Bua and her having such a great Chemistry and relationship shows that some tragedies of her life made RL like this.

As for Anoop now, I am sure just need to wait and see the passionate love between him and his wife. Nowadays its a trend in most arranged marriages that the couple take some time to know and understand each other. That is why i said they should have been the ones to go on a honeymoon as just seeing each other with so many people around you the learning process would be slow. Jay, I too cannot wait for that special romantic moment when Anoop would express his love for his wife...Wink

much love and a big hug to all Hug

jps01tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
pensink... thank you!  You are such a darling... so prompt and explicit.

One thing though, why can't two sisters/friends maintain their relationship/friendship and still be good daughters-in-law in the same house!!!   Why (mostly in  Indian households)  we always have to have the females against each other??? 

Living together does not mean that they have to compete for the inlaws' affection!!!! 

jps01pensink91tanutes

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thank you dearest Pensink for your awesome update!!!! So did our Anoop really dance? We all know he is a fantastic dancer!!!Tongue

So MIL has laid down rules for Mansi, now the ball is in your court Mansi, don't mess up!!!LOL

And yes Indi, why can't 2 friends who share the same MIL lead a friendly lifestyle!!
Confused

Edited by jps01 - 12 September 2012 at 10:40am

pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink... thank you!  You are such a darling... so prompt and explicit.

One thing though, why can't two sisters/friends maintain their relationship/friendship and still be good daughters-in-law in the same house!!!   Why (mostly in  Indian households)  we always have to have the females against each other??? 

Living together does not mean that they have to compete for the inlaws' affection!!!! 
Indi you are right in most cases MILs give encouragement to the friendship and sister relationships, But lets take the example of shivani andMansi. It is not the same here since Shivani does not have MILs approval yet and Mansi too is just a  new DIL and has to make her impression too. It would have been different if Mansi was married long back and was all settled. At this point if you notice Shivani is being so childish and telling that Mansi will do this Mansi will do that, and calls her when she pleases, and Mansi too gives in to all her requests. Shivani has to understand that she is the DIL of that house not just her friend as her mom explained and has to follow her family's norms and stay within the boundaries. before marrriage it is different you can do as you please but after marriage one needs to adjust to their values and culture. MIL may change later but now Mansi has to understand that sheis not just Shivani's best friend but also the DIL and has some responsibilities towards other relations as well.

and its not true in all indian households that females are against each other. But one has to maintain the boundaries of each relationship. See even though Mansi is Anoop's wife and when Sahil asked Anoop to come to the temple he ws not very pleased that Anoop brought Mansi and even told Mansi that we dont know each other so well so dont judge me. Hope I was able to explain.Smile

jps01tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Thank you dearest Pensink for your awesome update!!!! So did our Anoop really dance? We all know he is a fantastic dancer!!!Tongue

So MIL has laid down rules for Mansi, now the ball is in your court Mansi, don't mess up!!!LOL

And yes Indi, why can't 2 friends who share the same MIL lead a friendly lifestyle!!
Confused
Jay I tried to explain why 2 friends can or cannot lead a friendly life if they are married to 2 brothers and would just mention one more point. they can be friends but being a freind does not mean you dont honor other relationships. Boundaries and limits need to be considered for a happy future. A MIL can be and most of the time does act like a mom but DIL may think jsut because I am her DIL she behaves likethis. But no thats not true. Say if we make mistakes dont our parents/mom scold us ? same when MIL scold why do we think she does not like us. so its just how we react to the things and circumstances that make or break a relationship. Now yu might say how would you know as you have no experience, well I have Sister in laws and have seen my mom's behaviour towards them andcan say from that.
Sorry I think I better stop here. Please no offence to anyone just my opinion and way of seeing things.Smile

jps01tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

pensink... No offence girl!!!!  I understand what you are saying ... of course, both DILs will have to adjust to the new household, but that doesn't mean that they cannot still be friends and share their feelings, opinions, etc.  I think it's now that they would need each other's support in entering a completely new house with new relations, of whom they know nothing.  Of course, they'll also have to adjust to the MIL, but that shouldn't cause them to break that friendship!!   They are now married women with responsibilities, and I should hope that they would know that their lives now involve consideration of other people too... not just both of them!!! 

Shivani might be making these demands now because she knows she started off on the wrong foot with the MIL and needs her friend's support!!  Shivani looks like an intelligent girl ... I'm sure she'll change the MIL's opinion of her!!!   Her family are such gentle loving people ... so I would think she has those attributes too!!! 

The MIL scolding should have nothing to do with their friendship.  Of course, as they go along, the MIL may have cause to correct them, which is not wrong. 

Hey pensink, didn't mean to offend, but I said "mostly in  Indian households" ... not all!!!  Then again, most other people don't live in households with extended families  Smile.   I have seen my Mom and her SIS live very happily with my grandmother.  Then again, I have I seen "war" among other in-laws living together!  Sorry if I offended  Embarrassed  !!!  Forgive me???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutes

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@ Indi, oh oh, we know what kind of MIL Pensink will make one fine day!!!LOL

@ Pensink, point taken and I totally agree with you - Mansi is the DIL of the house and she should not be influenced or dictated by Shivani!!! Be friends, but there is a limit. Actually Naina bhabi's words will constantly echo in her head!!

Edited by jps01 - 12 September 2012 at 11:18am

pensink91tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index