Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 67)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Hello to all you goodly ladies!!!    Don't know where the guys disappeared to    Confused!!!

jps, bluebell ... I so agree with your sentiments re the "run-of-the-mill saas bahu" storyline ... but was so afraid to put it into words!!!  It's like I just wanted to pretend that the story line was exciting when I know that it's not!!!  That's because I so want the show to be a success ... if only for Himmanshoo's sake!!!   He's such a great actor ... I just wish the CVs/Producers would explore the guy's talent ... I don't know the other actors, but I'm sure they are also good!!   If only the producers would come up with something different ... something that would grab attention ... I'm holding my breath as it is!!!  I keep hoping once the couples are married the story would improve!!! 

So far, only the quick short glimpses of Anoop have me going! 

I hope we get to see more of the couples' reactions as they settle into their married lives than the "saas-bahu" drama!!!  

Let's hope the storyline improves!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

OK just wrote a long post and I lost it!!

Towel scene was good but not as good as the previous show - the looks and nuances were missing.  I could actually see Mansi laughing!! Why is Anoop Ji so shy, afterall, he is a married man now!!LOL The joke was on Anoop when he grabbed the towel to cover his legs but it was already covered by his kurta - LOL Anoop Ji!!!Embarrassed  Preferred his hair to be combed back instead of the front.

Why is Shivani's hair not tied up for her haldi ceremony? She barely got any haldi on her face, arms or legs!!

I honestly think that Shivani's sister should have been one of the female leads - she is beautiful, has good screen presence and is believable in her role!!! Same goes for Naina bhabi.

Sahil looked very handsome in his wedding attire, but I think he had on too much foundation on his face!

jps ... Was so excited about the towel scene, thought it would be somewhat like the BBAT episode!  The only good thing about it was that it was Himm in the towel ... of course I was stupid to expect Anoop to have the same bold, swaggering attitude of Guddu Shukla  LOL!     Poor shy Anoop, the guy was so embarrassed ... how could we expect the same "looks and nuances" ... they were two completely different characters ...  opposite in every way ... Shuklaji didn't care who saw him wearing a towel... he actually posed so confidently in the doorway, while poor Anoop looked for cover  LOL!!!  Also didn't like the hair, it would certainly have looked better combed back ... like the time he caught Runjhun practising in the high heels!!! 

We may not appreciate it now, but this towel scene was such a contrast to the one in BBAT ... shows the wealth of talent that Himm possesses !!!    Towel scenes but telling such different stories!!!  !!!   The guy is good Clap Clap   !!! 

I expect we'll be seeing a lot of this  type of scene as the story progresses ... imagine shy Anoop has to live intimately with a woman, sharing his privacy with a stranger ... it's going to be hard on the poor guy .LOLLOL!!!  Could you imagine Guddu Shukla telling his wife to knock on the door before entering   LOLLOL????  And Mansi saying he should lock the door   Tongue

Sahil looked good in his dulha oufit and Shivani looked quite pretty too!!!   Love the relationship she shares with her family ...  Agree with you, her sister and SIL are beautiful ... the sister would have looked good with Anoop  Wink!!! 

Overall, the episode was good, especially as I got to see "more" of Anoop!!!!  I'm looking forward  to the day he'll be changing quite confidently in the presence of his wife  Big smile!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@ Indi, lovely posts, agree with all your comments!!!

So true, why should Mansi knock before she enters their bedroom!!! We have to seek help for Anoop Ji very soon!!!  Seems like Bluebell words will materialize!!!

pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

@ Indi, lovely posts, agree with all your comments!!!

So true, why should Mansi knock before she enters their bedroom!!! We have to seek help for Anoop Ji very soon!!!  Seems like Bluebell words will materialize!!!
He is just very shy, very unusual for any guy I am guessing but wait and watch all the male leads of other shows who are shown shy and act as Anoop did end up being the most romantic. And their consumation scenes OMG. I am pretty sure that our Anoop would soon come out of his shell. But I just hope it happens soon else the TRPs would effect the show and we dont want that especially for Himmanshoo.

As far as saas Bahu drama that would be there since the saas has such a major role in their house, no one even breathes without her permission.

jps01tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Hey girls ... have you noticed that, except for a few instances when she looked like a bull breathing fire ... like when she found out that Mansi and Shivani were friends ... Raj Laxmi has a very sad look underlying all that fierceness!!!    I don't think I have seen her even smile far less being happy!!!  She carries out her duties (well, what she considers are her duties)  without any emotion.  The only time I've seen her show any sort of softness is when she broke down when Sahil was leaving the house!! 

It's like she had a wretched life ... something that the Bua seems to know all about ...  The Bua smoothes over the nasty situations  and she seems to understand Raj Laxmi very well!!  Good relationship between these two women who are so different in character!!   Anoop also seems to know the mother well ... especially how she is likely to respond to certain situations!!!!     

Did Raj Laxmi bring up her children on her own?  Is she accustomed to making  all decisions concerning the family?  Did she have to work hard to maintain them ... is that why she is so "protective" ... wanting to still make all the decisions in her children's lives?   Maybe she's so accustomed to doing that that she doesn't realise that they are all grown up and can take care of themselves!!!! 

It must be very difficult for a mother who has looked after her family all her life to just hand over to another person!!!   Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Raj Laxmi's attitude here!!! 

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Director and camera angles were better on Bhagonwali, but glad Himm's on a show
and making money.

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@ Bluebell, exactly my sentiments!!!! Storytelling too!!!

@ Indi, don't ever think that Rajlaxmi has ever lifted a finger where work is concerned. The most I have seen her work is cleaning the altar!  From what has been shown so far, she is at home mom, has maids, and just give the orders around!!!!

@ Pensink, am impatient to see Anoop Ji come out of his shell and roar a la Guddu Shukla, with sleeves rolled up and hands on his hips!!!

Edited by jps01 - 12 September 2012 at 9:40am

bluebell12tanutespensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@ Bluebell, exactly my sentiments!!!! Storytelling too!!!

@ Indi, don't ever think that Rajlaxmi has ever lifted a finger where work is concerned. The most I have seen her work is cleaning the altar!  From what has been shown so far, she is at home mom, has maids, and just give the orders around!!!!

@ Pensink, am impatient to see Anoop Ji come out of his shell and roar a la Guddu Shukla, with sleeves rolled up and hands on his hips!!!

jps ... Maybe not "job" work ... but like having to "hold" the family together, making sure they "survive".  Maybe they were always rich, but somebody had to be in  "control"  ... what happened to the husband?  Wonder if he cheated on her  Confused???  That might explain the dour look!!!  Nnnooo ...  she was caressing the photo with him!!! 

As for "roar a la Guddu Shukla, with sleeves rolled up and hands on his hips" ... I can see him "roaring" in a "controlled" tone (gentlemen roar too, don't they??? ) ... but hands on hips?  No way ... that's Shuklaji's and Shuklaji's style only   WinkWinkWink !!!!  Anoop's style is hands in the pockets  LOLLOLLOL!!!!  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index