Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 66)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you so much for that excellent write-up and I don't know how you do it so damn quick!!!!ClapClapClap  Always a treat!!!!

@ Indi, calm down, we are at work, remember? Embarrassed  Lord, what am I going to do with this girl, her distraction knows no bounds!!! Wink I am so looking forward to this evening!!!

In the meantime Indi, please concentrate, will try to do the same!!!Wink

jps ... I'll have to make that extra effort to concentrate .. .did somebody say Anoop wearing a towel and wet hair  Approve?     

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

@ Pensink, thank you so much for that excellent write-up and I don't know how you do it so damn quick!!!!ClapClapClap  Always a treat!!!!

@ Indi, calm down, we are at work, remember? Embarrassed  Lord, what am I going to do with this girl, her distraction knows no bounds!!! Wink I am so looking forward to this evening!!!

In the meantime Indi, please concentrate, will try to do the same!!!Wink

Jay, its because work is slow and when I see the links i put my headset and just play it in the background and do the updates paralelly while doing my work  and watch only a few scenes here andthere. The whole thing i watch at home in the night. I know that since so many do not understand hindi I try to do the update so all can enjoy the show.

Yes, concentrate on work and look forward tothe evening.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindi

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
It's going to take forever for things to warm up between Anoop and Mansi, after the
towel scene.    Maybe his younger brother will clue him in on facts of life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@ Bluebell, don't misunderstand my Anoop, he is a master at his craft, slowly but surely!!!  And once he is there, there is no looking back!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Does not need Lil Brother's guidance for sure!!!  LOL

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
(quote bluebell)

It's going to take forever for things to warm up between Anoop and Mansi, after the
towel scene.    Maybe his younger brother will clue him in on facts of life.

@ Bluebell, don't misunderstand my Anoop, he is a master at his craft, slowly but surely!!!  And once he is there, there is no looking back!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Does not need Lil Brother's guidance for sure!!!  LOL

bluebell ... (LOL!!)  Buckle up, Girl,  you are in for the time of your life ...Wink !!!!   You'll wonder where Himmanshoo was all your life   LOLLOL!!!    He's the King of Romance ... the Man was made for Romance  StarStar!!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 September 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutes

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
My fear is, if ratings go lower, it will be the end before Anoop gets his mojo.back.

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@ Bluebell, I echo your sentiments that is why I think the CVs need to wake up and show something that will capture the audience, this is too bland to increase viewership.  Something that has been seen and done before.  The Production House is established, utilize the talent you have, not the run-of-the-mill Saas-Bahu drama!!!!

didibluebell12tanutespensink91indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
OK just wrote a long post and I lost it!!

Towel scene was good but not as good as the previous show - the looks and nuances were missing.  I could actually see Mansi laughing!! Why is Anoop Ji so shy, afterall, he is a married man now!!LOL The joke was on Anoop when he grabbed the towel to cover his legs but it was already covered by his kurta - LOL Anoop Ji!!!Embarrassed  Preferred his hair to be combed back instead of the front.

Why is Shivani's hair not tied up for her haldi ceremony? She barely got any haldi on her face, arms or legs!!

I honestly think that Shivani's sister should have been one of the female leads - she is beautiful, has good screen presence and is believable in her role!!! Same goes for Naina bhabi.

Sahil looked very handsome in his wedding attire, but I think he had on too much foundation on his face!

didiljcruzpensink91tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index