Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 63)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

connectthedots ... (LOL!)))  You are most welcome to join us ... a bunch of men and women who are just crazy about Himmanshoo!  You'll soon see that he's not only a handsome face, but the guy has such talent, it's amazing   LOL!!!    You won't be disappointed!!!! 

Should mention though, that there's a long line of females fighting for first place in the line...  Wink!!!!

OH ... and when it comes to romance,  the guy is KING!!!!  He was made for romance!!!!  You are in for a treat!!!   Just keep looking at his eyes and facial expressions.  I'll stop here otherwise I'll just go on and on ... btw, he's our favourite subject   LOLLOL!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 September 2012 at 5:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Wonderful morning to the "A" Team!!!! 

Loved Annop last night!!!  He looked absolutely gorgeous in that sherwani (he always does) ... no wonder he gave himself that pleased smile when he saw himself in the mirrorBig smile!!!

Saw a shadow of the King of Kannauj in that eyelock Smile!!!!   I'm looking forward to seeing more of Anoop as the show proceeds. 

pensink, bluebell12 ... No worry about Anoop ... he'll soon learn all about women, especially a wife.  He's speaking to his wife as he would his employee ... too much authority.  I'm sure he'll turn out to be the most considerate husband  Wink!!!!!  But pensink you know me, I absolutely adore Himm in that rough characterWink !!!!   Just wait until he falls in love ...

jps ... did you stay awake last night  or did you have beautiful dreams  ... I mean after seeing Anoop all dressed up in his sherwani ... not to mention all those smiles we got last night   LOL!!!!

You ladies would note that we have one more in the battle/line for the King ... connectthedots ... and she has hit the nail on the head when she sums up Himmanshoo!!! ..."  Looks handsome and has that  angry disposition which appears much attractive to the fairer sex haha. I am dying to see him romance with his wife."   Typical female, huh   LOL??? 

Should we let connectthedots know that she's in danger of being trampled by an elephant, a horse or thrown off Kali Ghat   Stern Smile?????

Enjoy your day!!!!

Edited by indi - 11 September 2012 at 8:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@ ConnectTheDots, its a pleasure having you here - big warm welcomeHug!!

Now, I am not going in to too much details as you can imagine as I may write a book on him, but the guy has great talent and is a brilliant performer.  Please do watch some episodes of BBAT!!

That said, I still do not believe his talent is utilized on this show. Maybe I am selfish, but I really wanted Himmanshoo to portray a solo hero role so his performance can be appreciated.  I am very disappointed in the weak storyline!! Perhaps I am still comparing him to his powerful performance in BBAT!! But the truth is the story is blah, run-of-the-mill and just plain bland.

I only watch the show for him and its really very difficult to watch the entire episodes but as a die-hard fan, I wish the show, him and all the actors much luck!!

So there my little piece on Himmanshoo and I am excited to have a new friend here!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 September 2012 at 8:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzpensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Wonderful morning to the "A" Team!!!! 

Loved Annop last night!!!  He looked absolutely gorgeous in that sherwani (he always does) ... no wonder he gave himself that pleased smile when he saw himself in the mirrorBig smile!!!

Saw a shadow of the King of Kannauj in that eyelock Smile!!!!   I'm looking forward to seeing more of Anoop as the show proceeds. 

pensink, bluebell12 ... No worry about Anoop ... he'll soon learn all about women, especially a wife.  He's speaking to his wife as he would his employee ... too much authority.  I'm sure he'll turn out to be the most considerate husband  Wink!!!!!  But pensink you know me, I absolutely adore Himm in that rough characterWink !!!!   Just wait until he falls in love ...

jps ... did you stay awake last night  or did you have beautiful dreams  ... I mean after seeing Anoop all dressed up in his sherwani ... not to mention all those smiles we got last night   LOL!!!!

You ladies would note that we have one more in the battle/line for the King ... connectthedots ... and she has hit the nail on the head when she sums up Himmanshoo!!! ..."  Looks handsome and has that  angry disposition which appears much attractive to the fairer sex haha. I am dying to see him romance with his wife."   Typical female, huh   LOL??? 

Should we let connectthedots know that she's in danger of being trampled by an elephant, a horse or thrown off Kali Khat   Stern Smile?????

Enjoy your day!!!!

Indi, I love his rough style too and did not mean that for Himmanshoo but rather for the character Anoop and I know he is doing what the CVs asked him to. But my comment was more for the CVs that his attitude they are showind towards is wife is more of a boss dealing with his subbordinates at work. Hey dont scare connectthedots yet, let her learn as the script progresses.Big smile

Welcome connectthedots, all  Himmanshoo's fans are most welcome. He truly is an excellent actor and he expresses so well no matter whatever role he gets.  And ofcourse he is so handsome.

jps01tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@ Indi, when I saw him getting dressed last evening, you know what came to mind!  The mehendi scene at Devi's wedding, when G admired R's dressing and how lovely she looked!!! God, how I missed it!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 September 2012 at 8:16am

pensink91tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hi Guys, wanted to make sure you read this on Himm's Cast profile:

Role:Anoop
Anup is a loner and an introvert, he doesn''t open easily with anyone except with Netra, his cousin sister. He was sent by his mother to her maternal uncle where he got educated and finally managed to become a pilot because he loves flying, above the crowded world of his joint family where he got unfair treatment by his Badi Ma Raj Laxmi who always denied him the same advantage that she gave to her own children Bhushan, Sahil and Netra. All because his own father Gautam was a loser and a failure. He would have left the joint and lived away with his mother if he could, but Manjula did not want to break the joint family. His relationship with Mansi is uncomfortable and awkward because he had lived most of his life alone and even while working, he rarely came home and stayed in hotels more often. He has been an outsider to his joint family.

pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, when I saw him getting dressed last evening, you know what came to mind!  The mehendi scene at Devi's wedding, when G admired R's dressing and how lovely she looked!!!

jps ... Girl, you read minds too  ShockedShockedShocked????   I actually saw the scene all over again in my mind ... Shuklaji standing at the window, all dressed up and looking magnificent in his sherwani,  pretending that he's admiring the beauty of the lights, when all along he's complimenting his beautiful dharampatni!!!!   Ohhh ...  how he lovingly fed her dinner as he didn't want her to mess up her mehendi... R so sweetly telling the mehendi artist her husband's name ... "Guddu" written on her palm ...  how they danced together ... I could see their smiling faces!!!!   Ohhh...  What sweet memories!!!   Devi's wedding might have been a nasty experience for the Pandeys, but I totally loved everything about it ... we got so many Gunjhun scenes!!! 

Bye jay!!!    Why did you start me up  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutes

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Hi Guys, wanted to make sure you read this on Himm's Cast profile:

Role:Anoop
Anup is a loner and an introvert, he doesn''t open easily with anyone except with Netra, his cousin sister. He was sent by his mother to her maternal uncle where he got educated and finally managed to become a pilot because he loves flying, above the crowded world of his joint family where he got unfair treatment by his Badi Ma Raj Laxmi who always denied him the same advantage that she gave to her own children Bhushan, Sahil and Netra. All because his own father Gautam was a loser and a failure. He would have left the joint and lived away with his mother if he could, but Manjula did not want to break the joint family. His relationship with Mansi is uncomfortable and awkward because he had lived most of his life alone and even while working, he rarely came home and stayed in hotels more often. He has been an outsider to his joint family.

Thanks jay!!!

Awww ... no wonder the guy is so silent and humble!!!  That Badi Ma is Bad!!!   I did say that maybe the father deserted or was a no good!!!  So is Raj Laxmi not his own mother, or did the Cvs decide to change the story... same as they did his profession ...???  Where is Manjula???  Isn't Bhushan the Bua's son?  ConfusedConfused!!!!

jps01pensink91tanutes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index