Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 63)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

[QUOTE=indi]

in

pensink. ...
I hope to see him in action too and defending his wife for a change. Lets see I dont trust CVs at all.

pensink ... (LOL!!!)  Save your energy for later ...don't get mad as yet ... I'm sure we'll be venting in a big way soon   LOLLOLLOL   !!!!!   But the up side to it is that we'll get to see Himm showing some of his "gunda" attitude!!!!    He's already showing that he's no gentleman, might be a businessman and an introvert but certainly not a ladies' manWink!!! 

LOL, i am just mad atthe way he spoke when yu will see his expression in the evening youwill know what i am talking about. And the only reason is come on  she is his wife and a new bride he should atleast listen to her how else will he understand her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pensink91][QUOTE=indi]

in

pensink. ...
I

LOL, i am just mad atthe way he spoke when yu will see his expression in the evening youwill know what i am talking about. And the only reason is come on  she is his wife and a new bride he should atleast listen to her how else will he understand her.

pensink.  (LOL!))  And that's our Himmanshoo!!!    I'll be just so happy to see him ... any thing from that mild-mannered, soft-spoken, inoffensive guy.     You know, nobody will be more uncaring, arrogant and "ungentlemanly" than Anoop ... i.e. until he falls in love with his wife!!!!   And that's the start of our beautiful romance ... LOL!!!!!   I enjoy seeing HIMM in all his characters, but I do so love him as a rough ole gunda   WinkWink  !!!!!    Anoop needs to loosen up!!!! 

jps01pensink91tanutes

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Anoop is a slow learner, when it comes to women.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

Anoop is a slow learner, when it comes to women.

Bluebell, I dont think he is a slow learner but is too egositic. He never listens but just assumes and orders.

jps01tanutesindi

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hey guys, mind if i join this AT?Embarrassed
This is for the first time i am watching Himanshoo and within a few days I started liking his presence in the show. I am not a die hard fan yet but I alwasy looks forward to Anoop scenes specially with Mansi or Sahil. I think his character has so much potential for some dhamakedar performance. Given the right kind of script he can definitley do wonders and blow us off our feet (well, those of us who arent completely blown away yet) He does the stoic, silent, un-romantic hero wellLOL Looks handsome and has that  angry disposition which appears much attractive to the fairer sex haha. I am dying to see him romance with his wife. Ahh, when will that day come? Right now too much is going on in the show so Anoop-Mansi track is not getting the focus it requires to move the story forward, but I am patiently waiting :) hope CVs dont disappoint us!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

connectthedots ... (LOL!)))  You are most welcome to join us ... a bunch of men and women who are just crazy about Himmanshoo!  You'll soon see that he's not only a handsome face, but the guy has such talent, it's amazing   LOL!!!    You won't be disappointed!!!! 

Should mention though, that there's a long line of females fighting for first place in the line...  Wink!!!!

OH ... and when it comes to romance,  the guy is KING!!!!  He was made for romance!!!!  You are in for a treat!!!   Just keep looking at his eyes and facial expressions.  I'll stop here otherwise I'll just go on and on ... btw, he's our favourite subject   LOLLOL!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 September 2012 at 5:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Wonderful morning to the "A" Team!!!! 

Loved Annop last night!!!  He looked absolutely gorgeous in that sherwani (he always does) ... no wonder he gave himself that pleased smile when he saw himself in the mirrorBig smile!!!

Saw a shadow of the King of Kannauj in that eyelock Smile!!!!   I'm looking forward to seeing more of Anoop as the show proceeds. 

pensink, bluebell12 ... No worry about Anoop ... he'll soon learn all about women, especially a wife.  He's speaking to his wife as he would his employee ... too much authority.  I'm sure he'll turn out to be the most considerate husband  Wink!!!!!  But pensink you know me, I absolutely adore Himm in that rough characterWink !!!!   Just wait until he falls in love ...

jps ... did you stay awake last night  or did you have beautiful dreams  ... I mean after seeing Anoop all dressed up in his sherwani ... not to mention all those smiles we got last night   LOL!!!!

You ladies would note that we have one more in the battle/line for the King ... connectthedots ... and she has hit the nail on the head when she sums up Himmanshoo!!! ..."  Looks handsome and has that  angry disposition which appears much attractive to the fairer sex haha. I am dying to see him romance with his wife."   Typical female, huh   LOL??? 

Should we let connectthedots know that she's in danger of being trampled by an elephant, a horse or thrown off Kali Ghat   Stern Smile?????

Enjoy your day!!!!

Edited by indi - 11 September 2012 at 8:10am

jps01pensink91tanutes

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@ ConnectTheDots, its a pleasure having you here - big warm welcomeHug!!

Now, I am not going in to too much details as you can imagine as I may write a book on him, but the guy has great talent and is a brilliant performer.  Please do watch some episodes of BBAT!!

That said, I still do not believe his talent is utilized on this show. Maybe I am selfish, but I really wanted Himmanshoo to portray a solo hero role so his performance can be appreciated.  I am very disappointed in the weak storyline!! Perhaps I am still comparing him to his powerful performance in BBAT!! But the truth is the story is blah, run-of-the-mill and just plain bland.

I only watch the show for him and its really very difficult to watch the entire episodes but as a die-hard fan, I wish the show, him and all the actors much luck!!

So there my little piece on Himmanshoo and I am excited to have a new friend here!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 September 2012 at 8:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzpensink91tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index