Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 62)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Today's update will be up soon, But i am so mad at Anoop's attitude and behaviour with Mansi. He wants her to do something and talks so rudely to her.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Today's update:

The episode starts at shivani's place all the preparations are going on and Shivani is working with her associate planning some other weddings. The associate asks that she has some lehanga ( the wedding dress mostly what the brides wear the skirt) samples and she is asking if Shivani would like to see them. just as Shivani answers that she would and also says that there is a lot of work and too little time left for both the weddings ( not her wedding but the ones she is planning). Shivani's sister tells the associate to take the day off and tells Shivani to get ready as its her wdding the next day. Both the mom and sister tell her to get ready as Sahil's family would be  here soon. shivani says Sahil will call her before they leave and that that they were waiting for Mansi to return fromher parents Place.
Shivani get a call from Sahil and they are romancing on the phone and then Sahil sings the song "Mehandi laga ke rakhna ..."

The son continues and mom comes to his room and is not very pleased ( mom is still mad). Then they show that Netra and other family members are gettng things ready to go to Shivani's place with Shagun. Mansi comes in and asks what is left for her to do and Netra replies that you had done most of the prep before going to your moms place that nothing is left now. I am so happy to have a bhabhi like you. And Sandhya says I also decorated the Fruit basket. Mr Anoop is shown descending the stairs and he looks totally in the worst of moods ( me not liking his attitude towards Mansi today. He leaves his in-laws place in between dinner when his brother asks him to come but when it comes to his wife he neither has any time for her nor loving words either. Someone needs to tell him to smile when talking tohis wife and not treat her like a doormat UnhappyAngry). He calls for Mansi and she says yes Anoop ji and he replies Mom is not coming to Shivani;s place and Mansi asks did yu talk to her, he replies no bua did and Mansi says in this matter he should have talked to her as he is the elder son. He get furios and says dont argue Ijust want you to go convince mom and will you do it and Mansi says "Yes I will go to talk to her.

Mom is in the puja room and servant is standing there with water while MIL washesPuja stuff. Mansi comes and takes the plate and water from servant and MIL sees her and says :Mansi when did you come . Mansi replies just now.  she then sits down and starts that this place has so much peace  and quiet. One can sit here and get the answer to any questions in the heart. MIL says you really are a good DIL, but asks her the ones who are closest to the heart how can they hurt us and Mansi tells that she understands what Sahil did was wrong but now she  should accept this relationship, She says she should also come and she agrees. She tells mansi to go get ready. Mansi comes to her room a strong wind is blowing (normally a symbol of love, but I dont see any between A&M so far) Anoop is gettting ready in front of the mirror. All smiling to himself ( nosmiles for wifey dear). Mansi and Anoop clash with each other and Anoop though is shown to be little mesmerized by his wife's beauty just ignore and goes.

they reach Shivani's place, Anoop introduces everyone and inteh end introdces Mansi, Shivani's mom says you can never find a DIL like Mansi as she is the best. Then Bua says will be talk standing at the entrance and they make them sit. Bua asks where is Shivani and Shivani'smom asks Mansi to go get Shivani and MIL says how would Mansi know Shivani's room and Shivani's mom says she will find out. All chatting going on. Then Mansi and shivani come and Bua asks Mom to give the necklace. Mansi says Shivani is looking pretty with that necklace and Shivani's sisters tells u both look pretty together (what was the use of that comment here, as Shivani and Mansi are not couple). then her dad says they both love each other since childhood and mom in law is all shocked that Mansi never once mentioned. More tomorrow...then they show all the four leads promoting the new show "Juda na honge hum"

Precap for tomorrow: Mansi says lets go for the haldi and mil's torture of Mansi starts now and she says no Mansi yu stay and Prabha (bua) would go wth the haldi and mehandi...Feel sad for Mansi she actually never had the time to explain or tell anything and now MIL will misunderstand her.OuchDeadUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

pensink... thank you for another beautiful WU. 

Poor Anoop ... the guy has yet to learn to appreciate his wife... I think this is a  little taste of the upcoming difficult issues that they'll be faced with. Knowing Himmanshoo's ability in this type of scenario   Big smile, it will be  very interesting to see them adjust to each other and marriage!!! 

Might seem bad the way Anoop is treating Mansi now, but it makes for very interesting viewing ... and we all know what the end would be  Wink.  I hope we get to really enjoy these scenes!!!  So while the couples experience their difficulties and adjust to their respective marriage, I'll just settle back and wait to see Himmanshoo give us his usual great performance  Smile!!! 

As for the MIL finding out in this way the relationship between Mansi and Shivani, again, this might be the introduction of the MIL's mistrust of Mansi ... let's see if Shivani will pick up for her friend or if she'll try to gain the MIL's love by siding with her.  BTW, Mansi had enough time and opportunity to tell the MIL about her friendship with Shivani.  I'll say the CVs are really stockpiling "issues" to make trouble in the relationships!!! 

Edited by indi - 10 September 2012 at 10:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thank you dear Pensink for a wonderful, well done job!!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink... thank you for another beautiful WU. 

Poor Anoop ... the guy has yet to learn to appreciate his wife... I think this is a  little taste of the upcoming difficult issues that they'll be faced with. Knowing Himmanshoo's ability in this type of scenario   Big smile, it will be  very interesting to see them adjust to each other and marriage!!! 

Might seem bad the way Anoop is treating Mansi now, but it makes for very interesting viewing ... and we all know what the end would be  Wink.  I hope we get to really enjoy these scenes!!!  So while the couples experience their difficulties and adjust to their respective marriage, I'll just settle back and wait to see Himmanshoo give us his usual great performance  Smile!!! 

As for the MIL finding out in this way the relationship between Mansi and Shivani, again, this might be the introduction of the MIL's mistrust of Mansi ... let's see if Shivani will pick up for her friend or if she'll try to gain the MIL's love by siding with her.  BTW, Mansi had enough time and opportunity to tell the MIL about her friendship with Shivani.  I'll say the CVs are really stockpiling "issues" to make trouble in the relationships!!! 

indi, when we look at it it does seem that Mansi had enough time to tell MIL. But dear analyse and think Mansi is still so new  in actual she got married just 3-4 days back and being so new and seeing the reaction of MIL is tough to go and share these facts with her. If Anoop and Sahil had been her support system she would havementioned long back but Anoop does not even listen to her andjust orders her around.  So true all the fault lies with the CVs, if they wanted shivani;s parents could have mentioned that since last 4 years these friends had never met and now we came to know that Mansi is shivani's SIL and then MIL would not be offended. But we all know that just like Rose is such a beautiful flower but has thorns same is the case for life as well. There are MUs too as those add spice to life everything rosy would make it so mundane.

Edited by pensink91 - 10 September 2012 at 11:14am

jps01tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

indi, when we look at it it does seem that Mansi had enough time to tell MIL. But dear analyse and think Mansi is still so new  in actual she got married just 3-4 days back and being so new and seeing the reaction of MIL is tough to go and share these facts with her. If Anoop and Sahil had been her support system she would havementioned long back but Anoop does not even listen to her andjust orders her around.  So true all the fault lies with the CVs, if they wanted shivani;s parents could have mentioned that since last 4 years these friends had never met and now we came to know that Mansi is shivani's SIL and then MIL would not be offended. But we all know that just like Rose is such a beautiful flower but has thorns same is the case for life as well. There are MUs as too as those add spice to life everything rosy would make it so mundane.

pensink. ... So true   LOLLOL!!!    And we must have some conflict to give that little "kick"   to the story!!Wink!!       I hope to see Himmanshoo's acting in full play now!!!!   So the action starts!!!

Edited by indi - 10 September 2012 at 11:16am

jps01pensink91tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

indi, when we look at it it does seem that Mansi had enough time to tell MIL. But dear analyse and think Mansi is still so new  in actual she got married just 3-4 days back and being so new and seeing the reaction of MIL is tough to go and share these facts with her. If Anoop and Sahil had been her support system she would havementioned long back but Anoop does not even listen to her andjust orders her around.  So true all the fault lies with the CVs, if they wanted shivani;s parents could have mentioned that since last 4 years these friends had never met and now we came to know that Mansi is shivani's SIL and then MIL would not be offended. But we all know that just like Rose is such a beautiful flower but has thorns same is the case for life as well. There are MUs as too as those add spice to life everything rosy would make it so mundane.

pensink. ... So true   LOLLOL!!!    And we must have some conflict to give that little "kick"   to the story!!Wink!!       I hope to see Himmanshoo's acting in full play now!!!!   So the action starts!!!
I hope to see him in action too and defending his wife for a change. Lets see I dont trust CVs at all.

jps01tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=indi]

in

pensink. ...
I hope to see him in action too and defending his wife for a change. Lets see I dont trust CVs at all.

pensink ... (LOL!!!)  Save your energy for later ...don't get mad as yet ... I'm sure we'll be venting in a big way soon   LOLLOLLOL   !!!!!   But the up side to it is that we'll get to see Himm showing some of his "gunda" attitude!!!!    He's already showing that he's no gentleman, might be a businessman and an introvert but certainly not a ladies' manWink!!! 

Edited by indi - 10 September 2012 at 11:36am

jps01pensink91tanutes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index