Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 59)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... Thanks again for a most wonderful WU!!

The misunderstandings have started!!!  Mansi needs to act quickly ... her hesitation will get her into hot waters ... firstly there was Anoop, now it's the MIL.    By the way, I don't recall her telling Anoop that it was she who disturbed his papers!!! 

In certain instances she's moving with alacrity... look at her actions with respect to Shivani and the MIL  ... where it concerns her,  however, she's hesitating too much!  Today she didn't spare any time in going to question her bhabi!!!   I'm sure if she insists, Anoop will spare the time to listen to her!!!   

How did Anoop conclude that Mansi was the favourite DIL?  The MIL did choose her as Anoop's bride ... but does that  mean she would be the favourite?    Wouldn't the MIL start looking her suspiciously now?   She would think that Mansi knew of Sahil's/Shivi's relationship all along. 

That is why I wrote Scary precap. Poor Mansi she didnot even know but would be blamed and her hubby as quiet as he is would jut stand there. Iam still hoping Sahil would tell his mom that Mansi did not know til the day he brought Shivani home and they had been away from each other the last few years.. But lets wait and watch, presently too annoyed at the situation. I was so attached to BBAT and it affected my life so much that i had decided would never get attached to a TV serial again. But I guess cant change my nature, knowing this is all fiction I am still affected.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19ljcruzjps01tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you so much for this brilliant update!!!!Clap

Yes, trouble is brewing!! Let's hope MIL believes Mansi and not have distrust in her heart and head for both Mansi and Anoop!! We have already seen she favors Sahil over Anoop, so I don't expect a Saas Bahu drama with LMYAM!! Which DIL is better and who she trusts more!!  Oh lord, I am beginning to get a headache!!!  Anoop, please go back to being Guddu!!Big smile

Looks like its just the three of us here!! Me, You and Indi!!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Yes, trouble is brewing!! Let's hope MIL believes Mansi and not have distrust in her heart and head for both Mansi and Anoop!! We have already seen she favors Sahil over Anoop, so I don't expect a Saas Bahu drama with LMYAM!! Which DIL is better and who she trusts more!!  Oh lord, I am beginning to get a headache!!!  Anoop, please go back to being Guddu!!Big smile

Yes, agreed Jay i dont want that either i really dont like how in every serial they just show the torturing of the female lead.  

yeah I know, just the three of us here and even on BBAT not many are commenting these days. Wonder where everyone is. Hope they are not stalking Anoop LOL. We better watch out.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

pensink ...

That is why I wrote Scary precap. Poor Mansi she didnot even know but would be blamed and her hubby as quiet as he is would jut stand there. Iam still hoping Sahil would tell his mom that Mansi did not know til the day he brought Shivani home and they had been away from each other the last few years.. But lets wait and watch, presently too annoyed at the situation. I was so attached to BBAT and it affected my life so much that i had decided would never get attached to a TV serial again. But I guess cant change my nature, knowing this is all fiction I am still affected.

pensink ...  Do you really think that Sony is different from Zee??  Something will always prevent the MIL from knowing the truth ... whether it's from Sahil, Mansi or Shivani!!! 

I'm not that upset by the situation here ... even though it's Himmanshoo, am not that affected!!!   With BBAT, however, that was another story ... as a matter of fact, I'm still suffering ... the way it's going I don't think I'll ever get over that situation!!!  And it's not that I was even aware that BBAT was growing on me in such a manner that I would be so deeply affected by the happenings in that story.  ... Never was so crazy about any other show ...  Can't control the heart, no matter what the head says   LOLLOL!!!!!  Fiction or non-fiction!!!!    That's the romance in us LOLLOLLOL !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

pensink ...

pensink ...  Do you really think that Sony is different from Zee??  Something will always prevent the MIL from knowing the truth ... whether it's from Sahil, Mansi or Shivani!!! 

I'm not that upset by the situation here ... even though it's Himmanshoo, am not that affected!!!   With BBAT, however, that was another story ... as a matter of fact, I'm still suffering ... the way it's going I don't think I'll ever get over that situation!!!  And it's not that I was even aware that BBAT was growing on me in such a manner that I would be so deeply affected by the happenings in that story.  ... Never was so crazy about any other show ...  Can't control the heart, no matter what the head says   LOLLOL!!!!!  Fiction or non-fiction!!!!    That's the romance in us LOLLOLLOL !!!!!

i know indi that no channel is different every serial its the same the female leads are harrased so much and they quietly take it, I would never be quiet and would prove my point. But no al CVs thinking is so backward. someelse is at fault and someelse is blamed. While others  see it and sit and enjoy the harrasment even the husand. Unbelievable they show us such crap in this century too.

jps01tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

jps ... Did you say Guddu ShockedShocked ????     Where is he ? ???   Aww... for a minute there I thought my Gudduji was around  Confused  Confused !!!!   

It's not supposed be saas-bahu, but as in 99% of indian serials, somehow this finds it's way in the story!!!   I guess it'll be part of the difficulties shown in the different marriages ... MIL  might love the bride chosen by her more than the other one, etc., etc. until she's ready to change sides ...LOLLOL!!!!

As for being the only three here, I'm a bit disappointed.   I wish the other fans who are silent would just take a second and hit the chaska meter though and maybe make a comment on Himmanshoo!!!    

Himmanshoo did give us a beautiful gift in Guddu Shukla, something which up to this date, we haven't been able to forget!!!   It was that lovely!!!!  So, Just for Guddu's sake, I think we could thank him Himmanshoo in our own little way by wishing him success ... and this by hitting the chaska meter and making a comment Wink !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutes

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=indi]
pensink ...

i know indi that no channel is different every serial its the same the female leads are harrased so much and they quietly take it, I would never be quiet and would prove my point. But no al CVs thinking is so backward. someelse is at fault and someelse is blamed. While others  see it and sit and enjoy the harrasment even the husand. Unbelievable they show us such crap in this century too.

pensink ... Quite true!!!  I've been looking at a few of the other shows and the women are the ones always suffering!!!  They remain so quiet and take all this abuse, even though they know they are right,   ... from the MIL, SIL, husband, the entire family.   I could understand having respect for them, but why take this wrongful abuse in the name of respect and duty?   Why keep your mouth shut when you could easily clarify the situation!!!   Wonder if such situations still exist?  

jps01pensink91tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=indi]
pensink ...

pensink ... Quite true!!!  I've been looking at a few of the other shows and the women are the ones always suffering!!!  They remain so quiet and take all this abuse, even though they know they are right,   ... from the MIL, SIL, husband, the entire family.   I could understand having respect for them, but why take this wrongful abuse in the name of respect and duty?   Why keep your mouth shut when you could easily clarify the situation!!!   Wonder if such situations still exist?  

No indi these situations do not exist now maybe earlier as then the girls were less educated. but I guess the CVs are still in those olden times and still living the times when the women were not equal to men. And you know what I saw in one other serial the most educated DIL is harrased so much by the whole family, youngers or elders and majority are not even literate and she takes it quietly. her MIL did praise heron but that too under the influence of liquor.

jps01tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index