Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 57)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you sooo much for your detailed and well written update!!! Much appreciated!!!Hug
So Anoop did not have much to say today again!!Sleepy

Very confused as to how MIL did an about turn on changing her mind.  Guess she cannot live without her Sahil but can live without Anoop!!Ouch

Looking forward to Sahil and Shivani's weeding, hope its a lot more fun that Anoop and Mansi's wedding!!! Anything to make a happier atmosphere!!!LOLLOLLOL

And no, you never offended anyone with your clarification of the Marriage Act, actually enlightened me!Big smile

@ Bluebell, good point about Mom hitting the roof when she finds out 2 friends married her two sons!!! LOL!!

I hate to see MIL grinding her teeth - it is so annoying!!!Angry

Will post more once I see it tonight.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutespensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you so very much!!!  Wonderful and detailed!!! Makes it so much easier for me to understand and appreciate!!! 

Surprised at the quick change of mind by the MIL!  She certainly loves Sahil more than Anoop!  (Never mind boy ... you have a long line of women just waiting to give you their love!!!  Me first in line  LOL))  I'm sure we'll see her ending up loving Shivani more than Mansi!!!   I guess the CVs need to move really fast in order to start the "real" theme ... and the only way for this is to have Sahil/Shivani in the house.  Sahil must have  known how his moving out of the house would affect the Mom ... but I did like the way he stood up for Shivani!!! 

Mansi surprised me ... she's not turning out to be the submissive bahu after all ... as a matter of fact, she was more vocal than Anoop !!  Anoop seemed to be at a loss for words or just plain unable to handle the situation ... I hope he was just shocked at the Mom's attitude ... I don't want a "frightened" Anoop!!! 

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you sooo much for your detailed and well written update!!! Much appreciated!!!Hug

Very confused as to how MIL did an about turn on changing her mind.  Guess she cannot live without her Sahil but can live without Anoop!!Ouch

Looking forward to Sahil and Shivani's weeding, hope its a lot more fun that Anoop and Mansi's wedding!!! Anything to make a happier atmosphere!!!LOLLOLLOL

And no, you never offended anyone with your clarification of the Marriage Act, actually enlightened me!Big smile

@ Bluebell, good point about Mom hitting the roof when she finds out 2 friends married her two sons!!! LOL!!

pensink ... "Very confused as to how MIL did an about turn on changing her mind.  Guess she cannot live without her Sahil but can live without Anoop!!Ouch"  ...    The humiliation and realisation of her being powerless to get Sahil to accede to her wishes plus her love for him and his departure from her life could have caused that quick about turn!!!   If she didn't agree to the marriage she would lose her beloved son!!!  She wouldn't want that now, would she?  But I'm sure she'll make Shivani pay before Shivani becomes her favourite DIL!!! 

(LOL!!!)  The again,  I'm quite familiar with that attitude ... seems to be a norm in Indian  families, but not within that short space of time!!!!  Similar occurrence with my aunt, my nani's last and favourite child... chose to marry her love and not the arranged.  We weren't allowed to  attend the wedding but one month after and she was back in the folds!!!!  I think a lot of people use the parents'  love to blackmail LOL!!!!!  

Do you think Sahil, knowing of his Mom's love for him and that she couldn't live without him, took advantage of this?  

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

pensink ... thank you so very much!!!  Wonderful and detailed!!! Makes it so much easier for me to understand and appreciate!!! 

Surprised at the quick change of mind by the MIL!  She certainly loves Sahil more than Anoop!  (Never mind boy ... you have a long line of women just waiting to give you their love!!!  Me first in line  LOL))  I'm sure we'll see her ending up loving Shivani more than Mansi!!!   I guess the CVs need to move really fast in order to start the "real" theme ... and the only way for this is to have Sahil/Shivani in the house.  Sahil must have  known how his moving out of the house would affect the Mom ... but I did like the way he stood up for Shivani!!! 

Mansi surprised me ... she's not turning out to be the submissive bahu after all ... as a matter of fact, she was more vocal than Anoop !!  Anoop seemed to be at a loss for words or just plain unable to handle the situation ... I hope he was just shocked at the Mom's attitude ... I don't want a "frightened" Anoop!!! 

indi, Anoop was not frightened but rather his face expression clearly showed he trusts Mansi and is thoda thoda (little little ) LOL in love too. And also when Bua teased about Romance he was blushing, Oh that smile was great Big smile

Edited by pensink91 - 05 September 2012 at 1:30pm

bluebell12tanutesjps01indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jps01

pensink ... "Very confused as to how MIL did an about turn on changing her mind.  Guess she cannot live without her Sahil but can live without Anoop!!Ouch"  ...    The humiliation and realisation of her being powerless to get Sahil to accede to her wishes plus her love for him and his departure from her life could have caused that quick about turn!!!   If she didn't agree to the marriage she would lose her beloved son!!!  She wouldn't want that now, would she?  But I'm sure she'll make Shivani pay before Shivani becomes her favourite DIL!!! 

(LOL!!!)  The again,  I'm quite familiar with that attitude ... seems to be a norm in Indian  families, but not within that short space of time!!!!  Similar occurrence with my aunt, my nani's last and favourite child... chose to marry her love and not the arranged.  We weren't allowed to  attend the wedding but one month after and she was back in the folds!!!!  I think a lot of people use the parents'  love to blackmail LOL!!!!!  

Do you think Sahil, knowing of his Mom's love for him and that she couldn't live without him, took advantage of this?  

Her about turn was more because she does not want to lose her dearest son. But the way she responded to Shivani he hatred towards her was quite evident.  '

Yes, so true some parents still show the similar attititude. But Sahil's mom is much worse than the others I think, as I have not seen myself just heard.

bluebell12tanutesjps01indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

indi, Anoop was not frightened but rather his face expression clearly showed he trusts Mansi and is thoda thoda (little little ) LOL in love too. And also when Bua teased about Romance he was blushing, Oh that smile was great Big smile

jps ... I want Anoop to move slowly ... I want to enjoy  some falling outs, some romancing, little misunderstandings, getting to know each other, etc. before the falling in love!!!  Makes it interesting!!!   I don't want a quick "falling in love"  ... but I guess we have to move quickly so that we get to the topic of the show!!!  

(LOL!)  Didn't mean "frightened" in the dharpoke way ... I wanted Anoop to be "Strong" ... speak seriously to his Mom regarding the situation, explain his brother's case!  Mansi, on the other hand, is a contrast to the girl who cried because Anoop didn't like her favourite colour!!!  Am seeing her making a stand for what she believes in ... wouldn't go down too well the MIL, I'm sureWink!!! 

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pensink91

jps ... I want Anoop to move slowly ... I want to enjoy  some falling outs, some romancing, little misunderstandings, getting to know each other, etc. before the falling in love!!!  Makes it interesting!!!   I don't want a quick "falling in love"  ... but I guess we have to move quickly so that we get to the topic of the show!!!  

(LOL!)  Didn't mean "frightened" in the dharpoke way ... I wanted Anoop to be "Strong" ... speak seriously to his Mom regarding the situation, explain his brother's case!  Mansi, on the other hand, is a contrast to the girl who cried because Anoop didn't like her favourite colour!!!  Am seeing her making a stand for what she believes in ... wouldn't go down too well the MIL, I'm sureWink!!! 

pensink ...  sorry ... should have said  "pensink" ... but it's ok for jps too!!! 

Girls, where are all Himmanshoo's fans?  Seems that it's like the same BBAT crew  plus a couple others!!!!   Even though Ashish's  fans seem a little dissatisfied with his role, they are still there supporting him!!!! 

I feel sad for Himm  !!!

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Maybe Anoop will feel better and be happier now that he put the burden of his mother on to Mansi, and for that he will fall in love with her more and more each day.   
Mom promised husband on his death bed sons would have arranged marriage,  I guess.  

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index