Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 57)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Originally posted by indi

indi, Anoop was not frightened but rather his face expression clearly showed he trusts Mansi and is thoda thoda (little little ) LOL in love too. And also when Bua teased about Romance he was blushing, Oh that smile was great Big smile

jps ... I want Anoop to move slowly ... I want to enjoy  some falling outs, some romancing, little misunderstandings, getting to know each other, etc. before the falling in love!!!  Makes it interesting!!!   I don't want a quick "falling in love"  ... but I guess we have to move quickly so that we get to the topic of the show!!!  

(LOL!)  Didn't mean "frightened" in the dharpoke way ... I wanted Anoop to be "Strong" ... speak seriously to his Mom regarding the situation, explain his brother's case!  Mansi, on the other hand, is a contrast to the girl who cried because Anoop didn't like her favourite colour!!!  Am seeing her making a stand for what she believes in ... wouldn't go down too well the MIL, I'm sureWink!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

indi, Anoop was not frightened but rather his face expression clearly showed he trusts Mansi and is thoda thoda (little little ) LOL in love too. And also when Bua teased about Romance he was blushing, Oh that smile was great Big smile

jps ... I want Anoop to move slowly ... I want to enjoy  some falling outs, some romancing, little misunderstandings, getting to know each other, etc. before the falling in love!!!  Makes it interesting!!!   I don't want a quick "falling in love"  ... but I guess we have to move quickly so that we get to the topic of the show!!!  

(LOL!)  Didn't mean "frightened" in the dharpoke way ... I wanted Anoop to be "Strong" ... speak seriously to his Mom regarding the situation, explain his brother's case!  Mansi, on the other hand, is a contrast to the girl who cried because Anoop didn't like her favourite colour!!!  Am seeing her making a stand for what she believes in ... wouldn't go down too well the MIL, I'm sureWink!!! 

pensink ...  sorry ... should have said  "pensink" ... but it's ok for jps too!!! 

Girls, where are all Himmanshoo's fans?  Seems that it's like the same BBAT crew  plus a couple others!!!!   Even though Ashish's  fans seem a little dissatisfied with his role, they are still there supporting him!!!! 

I feel sad for Himm  !!!

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Maybe Anoop will feel better and be happier now that he put the burden of his mother on to Mansi, and for that he will fall in love with her more and more each day.   
Mom promised husband on his death bed sons would have arranged marriage,  I guess.  

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Hello to the "A" Team!!!!   

pensink... yes, it was wonderful to see Anoop's face break into that smile!!!  I would really like to see him a la  Guddu  head thrown back, full- mouthed laughter!!!   Every time I hear  Anoop speak, I'm always surprised at the softness of his voice ... that gentle tone ... it's like I'm just waiting for him to raise the voice a la Guddu ShuklaLOL!   I guess eventually I'll get used to the Gentleman!!! 

From the response that the Mom gave to Shivani, I'm afraid SHivani is in for a hard time.  Shivani seems to have grown up in a loving family and she seems to be a decent girl ... I expect she'll respond to any bad treatment in a decent way ... the MIL will have no choice but to end up loving her ... will take some time for that to happen though.  The MIL will now have to share her beloved son with another woman whom, he has clearly indicated, is a very important part of his life now!  That will be another bitter pill for the Mom to swallow. 

I see Mansi being a very devoted DIL; already she seems to be taking charge of situations!! She's very sure of herself.    Anoop will be happy for that ...

Have  a nice day all!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

LMYAM seems to be moving quickly and I expect we'll soon be seeing the trials of a Love vs Arranged Marriage as both couples adapt to their new status!!!  It will be interesting to see the different stages of development.   I'm so looking forward to seeing Anoop in his role of husband ... of course, it wouldn't be anything like the Shuklas' marriage  LOL!!!   

Totally different characters ...  Gentleman Anoop and that unpredictable Gunda Shukla !!!  But I do love to see Himmanshoo ... he totally transforms himself into his characters ... he turns the most common  scenes into something so remarkable by just a gesture or the expression on his face!!!  Himmanshoo is indeed a splendid performer!!!

jps01pensink91tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

Maybe Anoop will feel better and be happier now that he put the burden of his mother on to Mansi, and for that he will fall in love with her more and more each day.   
Mom promised husband on his death bed sons would have arranged marriage,  I guess.  
Bluebell, I agree and feel that now Anoop will slowly fall in love with Mansi. I can see it starting to happen already.

and LOL for your other statement " mom promised husband ..."

Some moms arevery possesive and its tough for them to share their sons with DIL and another reason they still want to be the first and foremost person in their sons life. But they forget that once the son grows up they need to let go as that would still keep the bond between Mom and Son.  the more one tries to force their views on kids the more they are detached.  Sahil's mom is behaving the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

pensink ...  sorry ... should have said  "pensink" ... but it's ok for jps too!!! 

Girls, where are all Himmanshoo's fans?  Seems that it's like the same BBAT crew  plus a couple others!!!!   Even though Ashish's  fans seem a little dissatisfied with his role, they are still there supporting him!!!! 

I feel sad for Himm  !!!

Indi, no worries no apology needed.

Yes, I make sure i write daily here to  show support to Himmanshoo not that i love this role more than BBAT. Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor and he adpats to any role that is given to him and I love this role a much as I loved Guddu Shukla. I just want to see him succeed. And write as much to increase his appreciation thread rating too.

jps01tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

I also enjoyed listening to Anoop speak last evening - the camera was placed at the right angle and did justice to his face when he spoke!  And yes Indi, I did not miss the laugh at the end of his scene with Netra! Wished he could do a la Guddu Shukla roar on his egoistic mom!! That would put her in her place in a jiffy!!LOL

I could not help but notice how MIL was rolling her eyes when Shivani returned briefly in the room to speak to her - I know some MIL are rude, but this was downright disrespectful!!Angry

I thought the scenes with Sahil, Shivani and mom were good also!  The way Sahil laid his head on mom's lap was very good.

Like you Indi, I also am just happy that Himm is back on screen and he needs our support - which has dwindled considerably.  I understand the show is not magnetic at this point but I am glad he is on my TV screen!

pensink91tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index