Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 56)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

Article is titled:
 Consummation is the Ultimate Objective in the Hindu marriage

by Rama Lingam.
Thanks, but here the debate we are having is not consummation but rather the acceptance of the legal marriage. And mom is not talking that Marriage is incomplete but she is rather saying it did not happen.

What you are mentioning is not even close to waht the show is currently showing, hope you understand.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01indi

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
To Pensink 91

ok I agree with you about the acceptance part , but another angle is,
when S&S got married they didn't perform all the rituals, like walking around fire 7 times etc., so maybe mom is right.

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

To Pensink 91

ok I agree with you about the acceptance part , but another angle is,
when S&S got married they didn't perform all the rituals, like walking around fire 7 times etc., so maybe mom is right.
Big smile yes, that is there, but when they signed the legal docs the marriage is more permanent matter as opposed to traditional. And if mom wants she couldsay we need traditional wedding. i dont know if you know that even those who get married traditionally need to register their marriage to have a legal document. So Sahil and Shivani's wedding according to law is a true marriage. And Sahil would have to legally divorce shivani to marry anyone else, whether mom accepts or not.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashavaribluebell12tanutesjps01indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Now that Pensink and Bluebell have trashed out the Hindu Marriage Act, let's return to our show. LOL  But good points both sides, and a very interesting article!!Tongue

Looking forward to today's writeup.

Will Anoop and Mansi ever find any time to know each other or do I have the rest of the show to prove my point?

nak19pensink91tanutesindi

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I think Mom is going to hit the roof when she finds out Shivani and Mansi are old friends.  Will think everyone is plotting against her. 

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Episode starts with mom telling there is no place for Shivani in this house and tells him "Take my advice and drop Shivani at her moms place". Sahil says fine if that is the case I am leaving too and comes out and takes Shivani's hand and tell her come on help mewith the packing. And then starts packing and Shivani says Sahil are you sure and he says yes, I just need to prove myself. then Mansi comes and says Sahil this is not right and he replies"Bhabhi what do I do Mom is being stubborn". Mansi says you will need to apologize to mom as you both made a mistake and he gets upset with her and replies "what mistake, just because I married the girl I love. Is ths a mistake I dont think so" And says Shivani lets go. Here Bua and her son and DIL and Anoop too says mom please stop Sahil as you know heis as stubborn as you. He tells mom I know you can live without me but not without Sahil. bua says what will Society say if they come to know, Sahil does not realize his mistake but we are elders please bhabhi stop him. Sahil and Shivani come to take blessings from their mom.

Mom moves back and Shivani is in tears and Sahil says at least now I know nothing matters more to you than you ego not your kids happiness and after I leave rememver you just have one son. He says lets go Shivani and she is hesitant as no girl wants to break relations. Anoop says "Please Stop Sahil, and mom says SAhil stop I agree to this alliance". mom is all emotional now and just sits down as she almost lost her son and Sahil runs to his mom and then they take her inside and Anoop tells Everyone you all stay here and comes to Shivani and says you go inside. Sahil tells his mom dont cry I promise Iwont go anymore and will be her with your blessings and she says why do you care. you have hurt me so much, did yu ever think how I felt. Did you even ask what I was feeling but just did what you wanted. Sahil says mom,  and she says I lost everything you have humiliated me. Sahil says all my life you tried to show me the right path and I learnt from you never to break a promise. She asks then how did you do this my Sahil was never like this. SAhil replies I dont know why I was leaving this house I cannot live without you mom and I still decided to leave. Please mom, forgive me...

Sahil tells Shivani that we have got married but will never have kids as I cannot handle mom and kids both. Then tells mom I know it was a bad joke now please bless us.then tells Shivani now lets go and let mom rest a little and mom is all smiles now. Shivani says mom I know I have hurt u a lot, please forgive my mistakes. I dont know what you are thinking please give me some time and then tells if you are with me then I can everyone's heart. i have handled all relations well at my moms place and hope that I get your love the most in this house. Mom says SAhil its too late now we should rest, Sahil convinces Shivani saying give some time everything will be fine. Bua comes that Bhabhi here are some new sarees whcih be bought at Mansi's wedding which would be good for Shivani. Mom says have you told the servant about breakfast and Bua says yes and says. I should leave now I have to make preps for the Grah Pravesh. Anoop says Mansi that you know today's situation has really hurt mom and I would not have said this to you Mansi if I knew otherwise. But I know you are close to both mom and Shivani and only you can bring them close, will you do this for me and she says "Yes, Anoop ji i will do this for and anything for this home". Then Bua comes and says that see there  Anoop and Mansi are romancing. But Anoop says nothing like that. Bua says dont we need to make preparations to welcome the new bride. And Mansi says lets go. Netra teases that if Mansi is already old DIL then Sandhya is ancient. then Mansi tells her to get Shivani ready and they will do the rest. And tells Sandhya to get everyone and MIL ready and get them for the ritual. And Bua tells Netra make sure Sahil stays away from Shivani till allis complete else pull his ears for me. Sahil comes and says I am such a innocent boy I would definitely abide by all the rules. Bua replies I know you are deperate for your SR and he smiles and says what there are no flowers no decoration and they ask him what do you want...

Bua says nothing lets go and Sahil says shall I come too . Sandhya goes to get MIL and says you are still here everyone is ready for the welcoming of the new bride. MIL says you leave I will come. Sandhya stays there then Sandhya says Ia m not liking all this as in my parents place the wedding celebrations used to be for so many days. Anoop's mom asks what do you mean, hope you are not planning to put hurdles. Sandhya says I mean before the society and neighbours comes to know we should do it the traditional way so no one taunts us. Netra comes to Shivani and Shivani says Mansi it that you, Netra replies Mansi bhabhi is busy shall i help you. Then there is introductions. Here Sandhya and MIL are shown talking and MIL says you go I will be there.

Precap: Mansi brings the kumkum water ( it is Sindoor water and the new bride steps in that and walks in the house the first time after marriage) and tells Shivani once mummy ji does the arti you step in this water. Then she tells where is mummyji and tells Netra to go check. Netra is about to go when we hear the voice of mummy ji saying this grah Pravesh cannot happen. I guess she would say we would have a traditional wedding then do Grah Pravesh. But will have to wait till tomorrow to see.

Enjoy!!

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Now that Pensink and Bluebell have trashed out the Hindu Marriage Act, let's return to our show. LOL  But good points both sides, and a very interesting article!!Tongue

Looking forward to today's writeup.

Will Anoop and Mansi ever find any time to know each other or do I have the rest of the show to prove my point?

Sorry if i offended anyone, i was just presenting my POV.

Today's WU is up.

As far as Anoop and Mansi finding time I think after today's episode that they are coming close though not at the pace we want. Since this serial has two lead pairs we will have seethem parallely.

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

I think Mom is going to hit the roof when she finds out Shivani and Mansi are old friends.  Will think everyone is plotting against her. 
I agree with you that she might think all are plotting against her. Just dont want her favoring Shivani over Mansi as she does with Sahil and Anoop. That would be really bad.  Anoop even said in today's episode that Mom can live without him but never Sahil.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index