Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 54)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you very much - let the explosion begin!! Wonder why Anoop did not have much to say!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you very much - let the explosion begin!! Wonder why Anoop did not have much to say!!
I too was wondering the same, why Anoop kept quiet. Maybe he will stop Sahil tomorrow and talk to his mom. i feel mom is just acting too bossy, he is married so she cannot ask him to marry someone else, how would jyoti's parents feel. She talk about shivani being uncultured but being so stubborn and trying to marry a married son, that is not Hindu culture either. She cannot just tear the marriage certificate and believe the marriage is farce.

she entered the house and immediatly asks Anoop when wre you planning to tell me. Oh come on did she not hear him or what. No offence to anyone I just dont like the mom's attitude. This is my personal opinion. I have never seen any mom like she has been potrayed here.Angry

jps01tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, totally agree with you.  How can you ask a married man to marry again? Be realistic and geez mom, have a heart and brain!! I actually thought that since Sahil confided in big bro Anoop, he would take the initiative to sort this issue out with his mom but I guess he did not have much language today Confused!

You know I watch this show for Himm only but am still waiting for that "wow factor" to really drag me in!!!Ouch  Have not seen it so far!! That same "wow factor" had dragged me in earlier on another show just by looking at the main lead and his body language!!  So, I am hoping for Anoop to have a good meaty role in LMYAM!!

I read on another thread that the story will now take off, so I am waiting patiently!!LOL

Now, can someone explain to me how Risika's Popular Cast is at 115 (no offence meant) while Himmanshoo went down to 151?  I fervently believe that this system is rigged - I guess the corruption has even manifested itself here!!Ouch

Edited by jps01 - 04 September 2012 at 11:06am

ljcruzpensink91tanutes

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i too feel anoop has to be given a strong role
the cvs should not waste such a actor
maybe in future we will see more of him in relation to his tiffs with manasi
have really started to like anoop after yesterdays episode specially
it would be a treat to watch ak and himanshoo , both with great roles and i hope this serial does well and both of them become household names

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Not really married yet -

Just read this:

Consummation is the ultimate objective in the Hindu Marriage.

When a Hindu gets married, his or her marriage is solemnized with rituals and the marriage gets a legal as well as a religious sanction.But the marriage is not complete until it is consummated.

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@ Manv, yes I agree with you and am hoping for this show to spiral the actors (all of them) to higher heights!!

@ Bluebell, concur!! Seems like they moved away from Anoop/Mansi's wedding to focus on Sahil's problems but it just does not flow!!

manvpensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, totally agree with you.  How can you ask a married man to marry again? Be realistic and geez mom, have a heart and brain!! I actually thought that since Sahil confided in big bro Anoop, he would take the initiative to sort this issue out with his mom but I guess he did not have much language today Confused!

You know I watch this show for Himm only but am still waiting for that "wow factor" to really drag me in!!!Ouch  Have not seen it so far!! That same "wow factor" had dragged me in earlier on another show just by looking at the main lead and his body language!!  So, I am hoping for Anoop to have a good meaty role in LMYAM!!

I read on another thread that the story will now take off, so I am waiting patiently!!LOL

jps, pensink
... Quite agree with you re Mom's attitude ... she just isn't willing to give a hearing to her children!!!  As for Anoop, could he be waiting for the Mom to cool off before approaching her?  I think he knows her well and would be able to pacify her in time.  Anoop, even though he gives in to the mother, does not strike me as a dharpoke!!  I think he adores his mother and doesn't like to see her upset! 

I'm sure we won't be disappointed in Himm's role as the story progresses.  Think the CVs are just stocking up on issues so they would have a lot of material to work with!!!   The real story has only just begun!!!   I'm sure Anoop, as the elder brother, would have a significant part to play in bringing about change in the household!   

As for  the mother's attitude,  while I may not agree with her, I can understand the character ... As a "modern" woman, I can sympathise with Sahil and Shivani ... it's my life and I should be the one to determine how it goes, so let me make my own mistakes, if any!   The mother, on the other hand ... you are my child and still live under my roof, so I make the rules!   You can't live by my rules so out you go!!!   What I I don't  understand is how she could expect Sahil to just discard Shivi and move on to another marriage.  Not only breaking the law, but where's her moral values in encouraging such an action!   The lady is immovable!!!  I think the Cvs are again taking things to the extremes to gather up issues for later!!! 

I have seen this attitude in many families ... the parents are the boss and the children must never dare cross them!  Alas, when the children do rebel, the parents remain powerless and unable to do a thing.   It is so pitiful for them when they realize how powerless they are!!!    If Sahil does move out of the house, the Mom will end up suffering even more, but at this time, all she wants is her way!  Her pride will hurt if she gives in to him, and that she doesn't want! 

jps01pensink91tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

Not really married yet -

Just read this:

Consummation is the ultimate objective in the Hindu Marriage.

When a Hindu gets married, his or her marriage is solemnized with rituals and the marriage gets a legal as well as a religious sanction.But the marriage is not complete until it is consummated.

May i know  where this is written. As far as it is concerned legally second marriage if the first wife is alive and not divorced, is considered as having no recognition. consumation is only for family members thinking not legally. I dont agree with this. Sorry, but in today's date sometimes couples need time to know each other prior to consumation and that can never be a reason for incomplete marriage or complete. What we are discussing here is legally Sahil is married and not matter what his mom cannot just tear the certificate and  says it has no value. IT DOES have value more than a traditional wedding as it isalready registered.

Edited by pensink91 - 04 September 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index