Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 52)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Indi my dear, you did it, you did it, Congratulations on being a Goldie!!!!!Clap

Big Hugs For The Achievements!

jps ... thank you!   And the credit goes to Guddu Shukla!!!     Wink!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you sooo much for your detailed and excellent write-up!  Always here, come rain or shine!  Thank you dear Pensink!!!Big smile

Indi, I agree that things can become very complicated for our Anoop!! He will either face the wrath of mom or brother dearest!! Let's see what role Mansi plays in this entire scenario.  Feel bad for Anoop as I do not believe he is the biological son of his mom.  But the drama has started!!!

Agree that Himmanshoo is very talented, so let's see how this mess is unraveled!

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

Why did Mansi's mother not tell her that Shavil had come to see her? 

bluebell ... it wasn't Mansi' s Mom... it was her sister-in-law!!!  Maybe she's the possessive sort and is jealous of the strong bond between the two friends!!!

Edited by indi - 03 September 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Anybody finds that Mansi's sister-in-law ... who, BTW, I find to be beautiful ... has a look of Simi Garewal?   Maybe the eyes, the mouth????  Something reminds me of Simi!!! 

jps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Since Anoop seems to be experiencing difficulties with assertiveness and his highly erratic hair brained  mom who is unable to manage stressful situations; I suggest they both either consult a qualified counsellor, psychologist or psychotherapist 

Edited by Surish - 03 September 2012 at 4:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutesjps01pensink91indisoapwatcher1

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Awww...Surish , it was like a dream to read the above lines...Clap...so beautiful, so magneticDay Dreaming...I want more...please write some more Gunjhun moments with such magical touch at your convenience...you know you have a very eager audience here...

Lol...posted in wrong place...LOL
Surish...this is for the wonderful description that you posted in the BBAT forum...and for here, I second your proposal...all these strong-head irrational characters ( like the Mom here ) should seek professional help...Smile

Edited by godblessall - 03 September 2012 at 8:37pm

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Indi for answer about sister in law.   There was no written update for the beginning episodes, so don't know what anyone said in the first week or so.  I've been focused on Himmanshoo most of the time, if you know what I mean.  Can't take my eyes off him.

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

Thanks Indi for answer about sister in law.   There was no written update for the beginning episodes, so don't know what anyone said in the first week or so.  I've been focused on Himmanshoo most of the time, if you know what I mean.  Can't take my eyes off him.

bluebell ... You are welcome!!!    (LOL!!!)   " I've been focused on Himmanshoo most of the time, if you know what I mean.  Can't take my eyes off him."  ... I do know what you mean ... welcome to the bandwagonWink!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index