Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Indi, when I saw him getting dressed last evening, you know what came to mind!  The mehendi scene at Devi's wedding, when G admired R's dressing and how lovely she looked!!!

jps ... Girl, you read minds too  😲😲😲????   I actually saw the scene all over again in my mind ... Shuklaji standing at the window, all dressed up and looking magnificent in his sherwani,  pretending that he's admiring the beauty of the lights, when all along he's complimenting his beautiful dharampatni!!!!   Ohhh ...  how he lovingly fed her dinner as he didn't want her to mess up her mehendi... R so sweetly telling the mehendi artist her husband's name ... "Guddu" written on her palm ...  how they danced together ... I could see their smiling faces!!!!   Ohhh...  What sweet memories!!!   Devi's wedding might have been a nasty experience for the Pandeys, but I totally loved everything about it ... we got so many Gunjhun scenes!!! 

Bye jay!!!    Why did you start me up  😳😳😳😳????
indi thumbnail

Hi Guys, wanted to make sure you read this on Himm's Cast profile:

Role:Anoop
Anup is a loner and an introvert, he doesn''t open easily with anyone except with Netra, his cousin sister. He was sent by his mother to her maternal uncle where he got educated and finally managed to become a pilot because he loves flying, above the crowded world of his joint family where he got unfair treatment by his Badi Ma Raj Laxmi who always denied him the same advantage that she gave to her own children Bhushan, Sahil and Netra. All because his own father Gautam was a loser and a failure. He would have left the joint and lived away with his mother if he could, but Manjula did not want to break the joint family. His relationship with Mansi is uncomfortable and awkward because he had lived most of his life alone and even while working, he rarely came home and stayed in hotels more often. He has been an outsider to his joint family.

Thanks jay!!!

Awww ... no wonder the guy is so silent and humble!!!  That Badi Ma is Bad!!!   I did say that maybe the father deserted or was a no good!!!  So is Raj Laxmi not his own mother, or did the Cvs decide to change the story... same as they did his profession ...???  Where is Manjula???  Isn't Bhushan the Bua's son?  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•!!!!

indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

Indi, I love his rough style too and did not mean that for Himmanshoo but rather for the character Anoop and I know he is doing what the CVs asked him to. But my comment was more for the CVs that his attitude they are showind towards is wife is more of a boss dealing with his subbordinates at work. Hey dont scare connectthedots yet, let her learn as the script progresses.πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome connectthedots, all  Himmanshoo's fans are most welcome. He truly is an excellent actor and he expresses so well no matter whatever role he gets.  And ofcourse he is so handsome.

pensink ... (LOL!) I know you meant Anoop ... but you know how quickly I jump from Anoop to Guddu to Himmanshoo and expect everybody to know whom I'm speaking about ...πŸ˜‰!!!!  Don't really mind Anoop giving her a little "rough" treatment ... the loving will be all the more better  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!   Do you realise Mansi can be quite vocal when she wants to?  

And I do want to see the producers explore the full capacity of Himm's talent!!  I don't want to see him only as Anoop the introvert, passive person.  I want to see Anoop grow into someone who could voice his opinion without fear!!!  Someone the family could depend on in all situations; someone who could sit the Mom down and have a discussion without worry or fear!!!  Someone who could express all his emotions!!!!   Someone like my Dabang Gunda, Guddu Shukla!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Not scaring connectthedots ... just giving her a little warning what she could expect from you "sweet" girls when it comes to the King  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!!  

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Indi, the way things are going, I believe we have stiff competition from one PENSINK for that position in line!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  

@ Pensink, I also get confused among, Gudwa, Himmanshoo and Anoop - but we still focus on the main object - the man!!!πŸ˜†
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

Thanks jay!!!

Awww ... no wonder the guy is so silent and humble!!!  That Badi Ma is Bad!!!   I did say that maybe the father deserted or was a no good!!!  So is Raj Laxmi not his own mother, or did the Cvs decide to change the story... same as they did his profession ...???  Where is Manjula???  Isn't Bhushan the Bua's son?  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•!!!!

Jay, i think the CVs have changedthe story just like they changed his profession. As Bhushan is the Bua's son. But what the new story is we need to still figure it out as the show evolves. As for Stiff competition, no worries I gave you my word that i will be behind you, indi and leesan. but yes I too cannot jsut let go as he has that charisma that attracts you no matter whatever role he plays. I have never ever been so attracted or mesmerised by any other actor, he is a naturalπŸ˜ƒ
indi thumbnail

@ Indi, the way things are going, I believe we have stiff competition from one PENSINK for that position in line!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  

@ Pensink, I also get confused among, Gudwa, Himmanshoo and Anoop - but we still focus on the main object - the man!!!πŸ˜†

jps ... Always knew she was tough competition ... don't be fooled by that sweet angelic behaviour   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!!! 

Just love the way you call him "Gudwa"  ... so sweet!!!!  Can I call him so too   😊?   I know it's your pet name, but it also reminds me of my nani adding that "wa" to names of people who were dear to her  πŸ˜Š   !!!!   

And yeh!!!  We always manage to focus on the "MAN"   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!! 
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

pensink ..  (LOL!!!)  I'm not trusting any one of you when it comes to the King!!!!  See where this "trust" thing got Runjhun   ?    She trusted the nautanki too much ... not that am calling you girls "nautanki"  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... but who knows ...πŸ˜•???? 

And "mesmerized" is the word, girl!!!  Totally, completely mesmerized   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!! 

jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, totally agree that the profile was their original intention but things changed.  However, I still believe he is not her biological son!! The show is going only one way - saas bahu drama and I really detest those stories!!

The "Wow" "intense hunger" "mesmerizing" factor is missing in LMYAM, but I hope that for Himm's sake, the show improves!  I am bored of what  I have seen so far!!!

Indi, must confess, she has earned her place in that line πŸ˜ƒ
pensink91 thumbnail
Today's update:

Starts with Shivani's dad telling that Mansi knows her well they love each other so much since childhood. He says is'nt it a coincidence that they are going to live together. Then Devyani says Shivani says she wants Mansi to put mehandi and then Shivani says she has no choice as they have met after so long. MIL says Mansi never told us and Mansi is all surprised at the developments just then Sandhya diverted the topic and tells her husband that we should eat. Topic changes. Mansi is applying mehandi and Mansi says Sahil willnot be able to find his name and Shivani says "My dear sweet fool, he will never be able to find anything in this pattern. then she says Mansi I am tensed by looking at MILs behaviour today whether she has really accepted me. Mansi says give it some time and things will be fine. Shivani says I am such an idiot when I have Mansi then why should I fear. She asks will you support me Mansi. And Manis is lost in the thought of what her Bhabhi had told her that after marriage the friendship and relations need to change. They are now at Anoop and Mansi's house and Bua tells everyone to get ready as they need to take haldi (turmeric mixture) to Shivani's place and Sandhya says "mom as per your instructions everythingis ready"  Bua says where is the jewelry and wedding dress as Bhabhi (anoop's mom ) wants to send that too. And Mansi's MIL comes with the wedding dress and jewelry.

Wedding preparatons are happening on a huge scale atthis wedding. I am really so mad at the CVs for not showing such details at Mansi and Anoop's wedding. Bua asks MIL how maany bangles she kept for Shivani and she replies that there is not differenceinthe give and take for any DIL.They are all set to leave when MAnsi's cell rings and she answers. Shivani is on the other side and she says where are you as till you dress me up I will not get ready for the wedding and tells her the your BIL would be waiting. Then she tells Mansi and you have to have lunch here as mom, even after being busy is still making your favorite food. They are leaving and then Anoop says i will drop you all there and then sahil asks him to stay back so he says i will ask someone to takeyou guys. As they are leaving MIL says Mansi you stay back as Bhabhi has to put haldi on devar (hunband's younger brother is called devar) and also says the DIL should be here to welcome guests. Then Bua leaves Shandhya there too and they leave. Mansi tells Sandhya lets get the haldi ready. Here they arrive at Shivani's place and first Netra thinks Shivani is missing Sahil so she teases youwill see Sahil bhaiya only at the wedding. Shivani asks where is mansi as she said she is coming so Bua replies she had to stay back as something came up. Shivani's mom takes her asideand tells her Mansi is not just your friend but the elder DIL of that house and then Shivani says only when i am alone I can still talk to her as a friend and when i go there just see mom our relation would be more of Friend than Jethani (elder bILs wife) and Devrani (younger BILs wife). Then Mom says now lets go as its time for mehandi and they are shown putting mehandi on Sahil and Shivani in their respective houses and BG song is being placed.

BG song being played and haldi happening and Shivani's mom and sister all are getting emotional. Mansi is shown tying the pagdi (head dress ) and all are giving her advice and Mansi does an excellent job and all praise her. And Netra tells her that you should have been here for Anoop's wedding then Bua says who would have Anoop married if Mansi had been here. Then Mansi';s family arrive and MIL says we should leave else the auspicious time would pass and Sandha says so what Aunt the actual wedding happened on the auspicious time so how does it matter. Bua scolds her that you dont have anysense what to say and when. Then they say Anoop is not here. Netra says he did not take so much time to get ready forhis wedding as he is taking now. Then Sahil says because at his wedding Anoop did most of the work and you were just showing off your lehanga and Netra says I will go call him and Mansi says you wait I will go. Mansi's bhabhi says learn somthing from her this is how husband and wife need to make excuses to meet. All the guests are commenting that this is not as grand as Anoop's wedding (which one as what us viewers got to see was so simple and this is more grand). Sahil's mom says you ask Sahil and Sahil says that ws for everyone and this is special for only a few special people. (Now a special treat for all Himmanshoo fans, a must watch scene which will bring back old memories of the day when our dear beloved Guddu shukla locked all the bathrooms at PN and when he was getting getting ready for his interview with the mobile company.) Mansi enters and Anoop is in a white towel and while undershirt and wet hair (wow he looks so...). Anoop tells her you should have knocked and Mansi says Ia m sorry the door was open. Then he says "its not your fault I should have locked the door". (I know Anoop ji you meant for Mansi to see you all this is jsut to fool us πŸ˜‰). then he tell mansi, who is looking athe other way that passme the kurtha and she does then he calls her and she at first does not realize and then excuses and leaves.

Anoop is wearing his red kurta and take off his towel and Mansi re entersπŸ˜† and he says what are you doing mansi, while she closes her eyes in embarrasment. She replies please get ready fast as everyone is waiting for you. He replies Mansi yu go i will come soon. Shivani is getting ready and tells her mom that you spoiled my makeup. Then Shivani tells her mom and sis that I know u are pulling my leg but laugh all you want when tomorrow noone would be there to shout at you then ou will remember me. Mom says I dont how i will managewithout you. She tells her mom I will make guest appearance. Mom says no dont come do just as your MIL says. Shivani tells go check all the sweets andthen says make sure you keep all the Shagun that came from Sahil's place. Mom says I will leave and check on your dad. Shivani's sister tells that mom is right that girls need to change after marriage you cannot contribute in the parents house. Maybe working after marriage woud not be acceptable and she replies my carreer is also important, but sister advise please check with Sahil before continuing. Shivani tells her sister now dont start like mom. ...

Precap: Pandit says now we need to tie the knot and the Shivani's mom says Shivani where is that cloth and Shivani replies I think I forgot and all are shocked and mom in law is upset. Then Mansi asks Pandit ji I have a new shawl can we use that and the Pandit (priest) replies yes it will do...

Enjoy !!

Indi and Jay I am sure after reading the bold text you wont be able to wait for the evening πŸ˜‰
pensink91 thumbnail

@ Pensink, totally agree that the profile was their original intention but things changed.  However, I still believe he is not her biological son!! The show is going only one way - saas bahu drama and I really detest those stories!!

The "Wow" "intense hunger" "mesmerizing" factor is missing in LMYAM, but I hope that for Himm's sake, the show improves!  I am bored of what  I have seen so far!!!

Indi, must confess, she has earned her place in that line πŸ˜ƒ

So true i detest Saas Bahu dramas too but still am watching just for Himm.