Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 50)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Hi Guys, its Friday and I completely forgot I will not be seeing a write-up today!!! Here I am getting excited to read!! Wake up Jay, Wake up!!! Sad that I will not have anything to watch until Monday Cry.

Anyways, to all my US buddies, have a great Labor Day weekend! To all the others, have a great weekend ahead!!Big smile

Much love

I know Jay how you feel I did not realize till I read somewhere that we need to wait till monday. Me too am so anxious to know what will happen between MAnsi and Shivani and especially Anoop and Sahil's expression when they come to know that both of them are childhood friends. Though am sure the MU between them would be resolved.

Happy Labor day weekend to you too!! Do you get to leave work early? I do and am so looking forward to this break.

Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutesjps01soapwatcher1Surish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Congratz for reaching page 50 everybody...Clap...with fabulous notes of appreciation and powerful discussion as well...

Edited by godblessall - 31 August 2012 at 9:38am

jps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@ Godblessall, I have been paging you, where did you disappear to????LOL

@ Pensink, yes, we have an early close today but the world awaits me outside Ouch.  I might as well sit here and enjoy!  Sometimes life can be very chaotic but I am sailing!!!Big smile  I have guests again this weekend but have other additional responsibilities as well!  No rest for this much in need soul!!!Tongue

But I am happy to be here with each of you and so look forward to your comments!Big smile

Btw, Rash just brought this up, did you guys notice Anoop's hair flying last evening while they were waiting for Shivani to appear???
I did!

Wanted Anoop to usher Mansi ahead of him when they were leaving her mom's home but she just followed instead. I also  waited to see if Anoop would open the door of the car for Mansi at the temple and he did not, but then I realized that Mansi was sitting there observing the scene until she decided to get out on her own. Thought it was a good hug between the two brothers, but somehow, the girls seeing each other after a long time was not too realistic!!!

@ Surish, would have loved to see you turn into a "green-eyed monster" on seeing Anoop's cress-green shirt! LOL I also loved shoes, looks like Sperry's to me but could be wrong!!

Edited by jps01 - 31 August 2012 at 9:53am

godblessalltanutespensink91soapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Godblessall, I have been paging you, where did you disappear to????LOL

@ Pensink, yes, we have an early close today but the world awaits me outside Ouch.  I might as well sit here and enjoy!  Sometimes life can be very chaotic but I am sailing!!!Big smile  I have guests again this weekend but have other additional responsibilities as well!  No rest for this much in need soul!!!Tongue

But I am happy to be here with each of you and so look forward to your comments!Big smile

Btw, Rash just brought this up, did you guys notice Anoop's hair flying last evening while they were waiting for Shivani to appear???
I did!

Wanted Anoop to usher Mansi ahead of him when they were leaving her mom's home but she just followed instead. I also  waited to see if Anoop would open the door of the car for Mansi at the temple and he did not, but then I realized that Mansi was sitting there observing the scene until she decided to get out on her own. Thought it was a good hug between the two brothers, but somehow, the girls seeing each other after a long time was not too realistic!!!

@ Surish, would have loved to see you turn into a "green-eyed monster" on seeing Anoop's cress-green shirt! LOL I also loved shoes, looks like Sperry's to me but could be wrong!!

Well speding time with guests is good too, I know its more work but if you like the company it can be great fun time too.

Yes, we saw his hair flying and his charasmatic smile. Yesterday he seemed more comfortable around Mansi and her family and was looking charming, dashing etc etc. Himmanshoo really has some sort of magnetism which pulls us towards him.

As for the girls Jay, if you remember the way they parted earlier their meeting was not as I had anticipated but would say it was pretty close to reality. They did show a little smile to see each other and were shocked. Yes, they did not hug but that's because there are so many MUs between them. Hoping to see the talks on monday leading to Mansi and Shivani's hug. I also want Shivani to apologize to mansi for her behaviour and MU her since Mansi was genuinely missing her and its not MAnsi's fault that she missed the lettter Shivani wrote. Who just pins a letter to a nail out side, what was she thinking the wind would not blow it away. And, when the whole family knew Naina does notlike Shivani I dont believe Mansi never mentioned to her friend or she never felt that during her earlier meetings with Mansi's Bhabhi.

Anoop's clothes were nice and yes loved the shoes too,. But do  you agree he repeats his clothes a lot,like he does not have many shirts.

Just hope that how our Runjhun and Guddu'slove story never progressed as we wanted to atleast Anoop and MAnsi's progresses good. At least unlike other serials they showed them sharing the bed and talking and not just lost in their own world. And for having an arranged marriage ad going out alone only once the conversation was also very good. Anoop was upset about his papers but still spoke to Mansi very nicely when she got breakfast for him, But one thing which I did not like when Anoop thought to himself as to why Mansi did not tell him she has messed the papers. I thought how could he not remember she wanted to say something and Netra intervened and he himself said will talk later.

I wrote a lot so more for later Big smile

godblessalljps01tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hello all!!!  Been reading up ... interesting posts!!! 

godblessall .. so nice that you joined us here!  Always enjoy your enlightening posts!!! 

jps ... noticed the shoes too ... I actually commented that Himm came a long way from those ugly BBAt slippers which we adored so much ... we couldn't stop talking about them LOL !!!! 

Girls, even though his wardrobe might be a bit limited, it's better than just that brown?? shirt he wore for quite a few episodes   Disapprove!!!  He cut quite a sharp figure in his clothes ... and his shoes ... I must admit!!!  But guess what, I'll give anything for some dirty old jeans and illfitting plaid shirt with pockets on the sleeves for a phone and glasses ... I'll take the slippers if I have to   Wink!!!

Jay ... Yes!!!   the hair is back and blowing!!!!   which is one of HImm's best featuresBig smile!!!!!!!!    When I saw Anoop lying down so gently on the bed, I remembered how "G" used to sprawl on the bed in PN, arms and legs spread across the entire bed!!!  Anoop is definitely a contrast to the "G" Man    LOL!!!  

Enjoy your day and your guests!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Hey ... anybody else having problems with the "like" button?

pensink ... hope you are enjoying your holiday!!!   Trust you would find some time to give us your wonderful  WU!!! 

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hey Guys ... Don't you think that Anoop is between a rock and a hard place?  Does he assist Sahil and displease his Mom, or disappoint his little brother to pacify the Mom?  Poor guy!!!!  If he helps Sahil, the Mom will definitely be mad at him; and if he doesn't help his brother, Sahil will be so hurt and disappointed in his elder brother!!!! 

Either way, I think Anoop will have to go through a really tough time!!  I think though, after pleading with Sahil, he'll eventually assist him, thereby  bringing the Mom's wrath upon his own head!!!  In helping Sahil, I think Mansi will side with Anoop because of her friendship with Shivani ... that will make the Mom even more mad ... so Mansi  will  also incur  the MIL's wrath!!!  Who is Anoop going to side with? 

Then there's the problem of Shivani being a business woman!!!  Seems that all the women in the Sisodia family stay at home ... would the MIL, if and when she does accept the marriage, want Shivani to continue working? 

jay ... "Thought it was a good hug between the two brothers, but somehow, the girls seeing each other after a long time was not too realistic!!!"    I also thought so!!!   I think they took too long to acknowledge each other ... and there was hardly any kind of surprised expression on their faces!!!  

Hey girl ... opening car door for the lady  Tongue ! !!  Some remnants of the gunda must still be there ... what do you expect ... change overnight  LOL?????  

I think we are in for some fireworks  !!! 

Edited by indi - 03 September 2012 at 7:46am

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Hey ... anybody else having problems with the "like" button?

pensink ... hope you are enjoying your holiday!!!   Trust you would find some time to give us your wonderful  WU!!! 

Yes, indi I noticed there is no like button it is missing for me and I would definitely try to do the WU.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index