Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 49)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, while I impatiently await Pensink's write-up, you always seem to pull at my heart strings when I am at work!!! LOL Indi!!!Wink

This is so true, concur!!! " Well, Anoop might be an introvert, but  when it comes to the girls, he's a natural male on the "hunt"  LOL. "

Actually, I liked the way R's sari were draped, at least then we got to see her fab figure.  I notice on this show, no belly buttons shown so far - which is also good! Mansi was completely covered!! No enticement for the introvert!!!LOL

I also agree that I hated to see them wear their full clothing to be bed.  Is that really the norm in India or do people change their clothing?  Please forgive my ignorance.  I do change!!Embarrassed

Will take this any day, any time Indi!!! Embarrassed "Wonder if we'll see him in those boxers again   (jay, this is for you!!!  Wink )  !!!"

The WU is up, today's episode was very intriguing.

No Jps 01 it is not the norm to sleep with full clothing and eveyone changes for bed in india atleast in my family and when I was there I did change and now being here I do the same. But this is Indian soap and here even I am surprised to see them all so decked up even for bed as in normal life no one, not even the millionaires would sleep with so much jewelry. Big smile

Anoop is attracted to MAnsi, which was quite evident from the way he looked at her when he entered his room and after his phone when he sat to admire his sleeping beauty and then when he was lying down he turned to look at her again. Hoping to see some good interaction between the two now that Shivani has been introduced to them and also Shivani and Mansi clear all doubts and MUs between them.

Now Naina bhabhi is in trouble but I can predict what will happen. She will Mansi I forgot as the wedding happened to quickly and in that rush it slipped my mind and Mansi would forgive her easily and apologize to Shivani too.Unhappy

But I would like Mansi to be strong with Shivani as otherwise she would be suffering so much as Shivani acts so childish and arrogant  most of the times.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, another fabulous and long update!!  Thank you ever so much!!ClapStar

Agree, it is getting interesting!  I believe the real story will now go forward!  Wonder why Naina bhabi did not want Mansi and Shivani to meet?  Hmmm and the letter and tel number?  And Anoop, for God's sake, please give Mansi an ear every now and then.  Your business can't be more important than your wife!!!
Of course, I know its part of the drama, but come on now Anoop, which man really is on a business call on his wedding night Ouch

@ Pensink, thank you again for clarifying  the bedtime clothing issue Big smile.  Now, I will put that to sleep also now that I know differently!!

Edited by jps01 - 30 August 2012 at 10:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

pensink ... thank you so very much!!!!  Wonderful update!!!!   So precise!!!  You are an angel!!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, another fabulous and long update!!  Thank you ever so much!!ClapStar

Agree, it is getting interesting!  I believe the real story will now go forward!  Wonder why Naina bhabi did not want Mansi and Shivani to meet?  Hmmm and the letter and tel number?  And Anoop, for God's sake, please give Mansi an ear every now and then.  Your business can't be more important than your wife!!!
Of course, I know its part of the drama, but come on now Anoop, which man really is on a business call on his wedding night Ouch

@ Pensink, thank you again for clarifying  the bedtime clothing issue Big smile.  Now, I will put that to sleep also now that I know differently!!
You are most welcome!! Glad that I was able to clarify your doubts Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Girls, Girls ... come on, nobody could sleep with all that jewellery and heavy clothing on!!!  I guess with the indian soaps, the channels do not want to show too much body/intimacy ... and maybe the actors themselves didn't want it??? thus ... all the full clothing  to bed!!!   Sometimes I think we have too many double standards ... we can wear the saree way below the belly button and the blouse  just barely covering the top, but we can't change into a little night dress!!!   But I can understand the Indian way even though I live in a western world!!! 

jps ... Runjhun's figure was worth acknowledging!!!  The girl has , as I like to say, the typical curves of an Indian woman - remember all those carvings/paintings of Indian Goddesses?   even the Goddess Venus ...!!!!   even though she was tiny, she had well-rounded! curves ... all in the right places!!! !  The low sarees emphasised her lovely figure!!!   She was totally feminine ... no wonder my poor Gudduji was so pagal Silly Silly!!!

Seems that Anoop is heading the same way  LOL!!!!  What with all that staring at his sleeping wife!!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

didiljcruzjps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I was almost converted from a squid into a green eyed monster today upon seeing Himmanshoo flaunting a cress-green shirt and white denim that was matching his home decor. Indi your acknowledgement of that sexy, voluptuous figure made my day. When it comes to romancing on-screen, Himmanshoo can be very unpredictable in that department. Anoop's meddlesome mother will definitely create marathon obstacles in Shivani and Mansi's path once they meet. Can't tell which one of them she'll prefer.Will have to wait and see.

Edited by Surish - 30 August 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindisoapwatcher1

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

I was almost converted from a squid into a green eyed monster today upon seeing Himmanshoo flaunting a cress-green shirt and white denim that was matching his home decor. Indi your acknowledgement of that sexy, voluptuous figure made my day. When it comes to romancing on-screen, Himmanshoo can be very unpredictable in that department. Anoop's meddlesome mother will definitely create marathon obstacles in Shivani and Mansi's path once they meet. Can't tell which one of them she'll prefer.Will have to wait and see.

surish ... (LOL!!!))  Calm down, calm down!!!  I can't imagine a green-eyed squid  LOLLOL!!!!   Never thought there was room for Himmanshoo to look any more gorgeous!!!  You have my imagination running wild!!!! Can't wait to see Himm tonight!!!!  

Anoop's Mom will definitely give Shivani a hard time, but I'm sure Mansi will pick up for her friend.  And that's where the trouble will start between Mansi and the MIL!!! 

As for R  ... brings to mind the beautiful lush carved figures of Hindu Goddesses (pray God doesn't punish me for comparing them  ...  ... but these figures are in the Hindu temples too, aren't they), and the Goddess of Love - Venus de Milo ... lush, voluptuous and totally feminine!!!!   Come to think of it, even her face resembles those of the carvings ... so beautiful and serene, yet so sensual!!!   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

didijps01pensink91tanutes

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hi Guys, its Friday and I completely forgot I will not be seeing a write-up today!!! Here I am getting excited to read!! Wake up Jay, Wake up!!! Sad that I will not have anything to watch until Monday Cry.

Anyways, to all my US buddies, have a great Labor Day weekend! To all the others, have a great weekend ahead!!Big smile

Much love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index