Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 48)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
jay ... "the man is indeed brilliant "-     ..Star.. it's such a pleasure to see Himm in action again!!!!    Body language and facial expression????   The man is powerful and devastating!!!!!  Even the strands of his hair speak!!!!    What a dangerous combination ... Such talent combined with his good looks, charm, magnetism, etc. could only result in a massive explosion  ... HIMM should be locked up ... he's just too too dangerous !!!!!    HIMMANSHOO MALHOTRA - Specimen of a perfect male!!!!!     (Think I'll post that in his "popular cast" Wink-  but  might anger the "dirt bag" and cause friction!!!). 

Do you think he could give us the number and the invitation to call    Wacko????

Hope now that the marriage has taken place, it will provide the required push to getting better trps!!!  I so want the show to succeed . .. Himm deserves it!!!

@ Indi, get to work!!! Big smile  Specimen, invitation and all!!! LOL!! I am so swamped as you can notice and am not here as often as I would like but still cannot resist peeking in!!! LOL

I believe the Indian audience (who only matters as far as TRP are concerned) would have loved to see all the pre-wedding ceremonies, sangeet, etc.  Not to mention the English subtitles are a big no no for me but I still watch with my laptop and Pensink's write-up open.  I know the CVs are waiting to explore both marriages but in the meantime, they need something more to grab the audiences' attention.  I also would like to see the show succeed just because its a new show of an established production house and at least for all the actors, especially Himmanshoo!!

Looking forward to this evening!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindisoapwatcher1

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

j

@ Indi, get to work!!! Big smile  Specimen, invitation and all!!! LOL!! I am so swamped as you can notice and am not here as often as I would like but still cannot resist peeking in!!! LOL

I believe the Indian audience (who only matters as far as TRP are concerned) would have loved to see all the pre-wedding ceremonies, sangeet, etc.  Not to mention the English subtitles are a big no no for me but I still watch with my laptop and Pensink's write-up open.  I know the CVs are waiting to explore both marriages but in the meantime, they need something more to grab the audiences' attention.  I also would like to see the show succeed just because its a new show of an established production house and at least for all the actors, especially Himmanshoo!!

Looking forward to this evening!!!

jps ... reprimand acknowledged and I'm back to work!  Ouch!!    The East does have different tastes from the West, doesn't it    WinkWink???    But I do love all the rituals and ceremonies of a Hindu Wedding!!!  So colourful and beautiful ... 

Later!!!

jps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I am a little confused with the Pandit's visit and whose kundali was he checking.  Was it Mansi and Anoop or Sahil and Jyoti?  I always thought it was done prior to marriage!!!

Why is Mansi unable to say anything directly to Anoop as we saw today when the pandit was there and Anoop was leaving.  Will MIL always have the last word - independent me does not comprehend that!!!Confused

I thought Jyoti was moving rather fast as when Sahil took her to Shivani's store, she hugged his arm?  First meeting Jyoti?  Think you would be a perfect DIL for Sahil's mom!!Ouch

This show emphasizes its opulence and grandeur with its homes and clothing especially.  Everyone is richly dressed!!

Edited by jps01 - 30 August 2012 at 8:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

I am a little confused with the Pandit's visit and whose kundali was he checking.  Was it Mansi and Anoop or Sahil and Jyoti?  I always thought it was done prior to marriage!!!

Why is Mansi unable to say anything directly to Anoop as we saw today when the pandit was there and Anoop was leaving.  Will MIL always have the last word - independent me does not comprehend that!!!Confused

I thought Jyoti was moving rather fast as when Sahil took her to Shivani's store, she hugged his arm?  First meeting Jyoti?  Think you would be a perfect DIL for Sahil's mom!!Ouch

This show emphasizes its opulence and grandeur with its homes and clothing especially.  Everyone is richly dressed!!

The Pandit was matching SAhil and Jyoti's Kundli not Anoop's and Mansi's.

Patience my dear, MIL just asked her to sit but as their relationship develops it wil be just Anoop and MAnsi. They are new to each other and initially she is talking to him but Pandit ji's arrival stop[ped her from confessing that she mixed his papers and not the servants.

Yes, Jyoti was really moving forward one would atleast try to talk and know the person but she jsut wanted to plan her wedding

All the  TV shows except BBAT show that Sasural people are Rich and always so dressed up. Atleast they show the leads changing their clothes at night unlike many shows ealier where they were shown to sleep in the same heavy sarees and decked up in jewelry.

jps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you so much for the clarification.  Hug  I am happy that at least Anoop is smiling whenever he looks at Mansi, whether he is busy or not and his voice is low Smile.

pensink91tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Hello to the "A" Company!!!  ...  same bunch, different name Wink ... !!!! 

pensink ... I can't thank you enough for the wonderful job you are doing!!!  What would we do without you!!!! 

Can't understand why Sony doesn't have English subtitles when they are broadcasting outside of the hindi speaking area!!!!  I'm sure this is discouraging a lot of people from watching their shows ... Somebody should knock some sense into the heads of their Heads ...   !!!!

Agree with you girls ... Jyoti is really pushy!!!  Does Mrs. Sisodia know this girl?  I think not!!!  

As for Anoop's smile and soft voice when he's speaking to Mansi, I get a sense of deja vu ... Guddu being sweet and romantic with R LOL !!!!  Wonder if Anoop is trying to "tame" Mansi or he just doesn't want to frighten her away ... sometimes she looks frightened and like she's ready to flee  ...    Well, Anoop might be an introvert, but  when it comes to the girls, he's a natural male on the "hunt"  LOL.  The man is already using his charms  LOL ... so soft and sweet!!! 

"All the  TV shows except BBAT show that Sasural people are Rich and always so dressed up. Atleast they show the leads changing their clothes at night unlike many shows ealier where they were shown to sleep in the same heavy sarees and decked up in jewelry."   Actually, I liked that part about BBAT ...  no opulence,  ...  made the show more real ... I must say though, that R and even the Mamis were always beautifully dressed ... I guess they were a bit above the ordinary folks of Ittarwali Gali!!!  But I just loved those sarees that R wore.   The sleeping attire though, I hated.  "G" did sometimes change into the white kurta but wore his jeans to bed!!!  Wonder if we'll see him in those boxers again   (jay, this is for you!!!  Wink )  !!!

Enjoy your Day!!! 

jps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ Indi, while I impatiently await Pensink's write-up, you always seem to pull at my heart strings when I am at work!!! LOL Indi!!!Wink

This is so true, concur!!! " Well, Anoop might be an introvert, but  when it comes to the girls, he's a natural male on the "hunt"  LOL. "

Actually, I liked the way R's sari were draped, at least then we got to see her fab figure.  I notice on this show, no belly buttons shown so far - which is also good! Mansi was completely covered!! No enticement for the introvert!!!LOL

I also agree that I hated to see them wear their full clothing to be bed.  Is that really the norm in India or do people change their clothing?  Please forgive my ignorance.  I do change!!Embarrassed

Will take this any day, any time Indi!!! Embarrassed "Wonder if we'll see him in those boxers again   (jay, this is for you!!!  Wink )  !!!"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Today's update:

Recap of last episode and then they show Anoop's mom is sitting in a rocking chair and is rocking and is very disturbed(well any mom would be that Sahil got married behind her back, and that too on his brother's wedding day) and NEtra sees mom is very uspset about something but she sees from outside of the room so could not see the papers. Mansi is shown at her parents place and Naina bhabhi is telling her mom that MAnsi's mom was her MIL was showering her with so much love and was so happy about it ( I guess we may have wrongly judged her bhabhi, but lets wait and what the future holds). Mansi's sister asks her do they make you cook etc and Mansi says no and that her MIL has strictly advise everyone at home that for a few days no one will ask her to do any work and she just needs to adjust.  Mansi's dad enters with Fruit basket and sweets to send with MAnsi when she goes back with Anoop and hugs her, Mansi's mom says she will layout the lunch table. But Bhabhi tells her to sit and chat with MAnsi and she and KAvita would manage,. She also tells Mansi that after marriage when she comes home she does not need to do any work but just relax and enjoy. Mansi is little upset has she has not been able to communicate that she messed the paper and not the servant Chotu and her mom senses and asks her. She tells her mom that Anoop was mad at the servant when she was the one who messed up his papers and she could not even tell him. She says what if he thinks "I lied to him" and her mom tells her dont worry at such small things. When you get married these kinds of things would happen just talk to Anoop when he comes.

She says just wait and everyting would be fine. Soon all the issues between you and Anoop would be resolved and then you would come to me and say that no one understand's me better than Anoop. MAnsi asks was it the same between you and papa and mom nods. and they hug. Here Anoop comes home and asks mom if everthing is okay and Netra says that she did not even have lunch. Mom asks what difference would make if I live or die and then Anoop tells her mom why are you saying this. Then Netra says to Anoop "Bhaiya why are you so late, MAnsi bhabhi wanted to see you before she left, Anoop replies yes I got stuck in work. Mom gets angry that just keep working nothing else matters to you nobody's feelings and have trained SAhil to be like you. Then Anoop comes out and apologizes to Chotu and Chotu says its fine just i was surprised as today I did not go in your room and then the maid says Mansi bhabhi picked those papers and Anoop is again little mad at mansi that why did she not tell me ( she tried my dear but you were so busy). But Servant says she is new it will be fine. Then a couple of ladies come for wedding planning one is the girl's mother and MIL and Shivani see the love and respect the girl gets from her MIL. SAhil enters his room and asks mom you are still awake and then mom sarcastically says you are still awake and then he asks what is all this and she says your engagement preparations and SAhil says it is too soon and then mom asks did you like Jyoti and he says mom its too early to say. Then she says well we'll talk later and let me keep these clothes in yiour closet at they are very expensive and you will spoil them and SAhil says let me make space and then he is searching for MC and mom asks r u looking for this and then suspenseful music.

SAhil take the MC and says mom I can explain this to you and she says what will you explain that when I was seek another alliance for you and you took this step. She says I raised you  and this is what you give me for all the love and attention I gave you. She says how will I show my face to anyone and he says I know you did everything to raise us ad she says you are so blind in love and that you have forgotten how much you have hurt me,She says I used to think you are my strength but now I give you indepedence to live your life as you please and she closes her door. SAhil says mom if you dont open the door I will wake the whole house and will not leave till I talk to you.Sahil says I want to talk to you and she opens the door and says there is nothing to talk about. Now ur concience is forcing you to talk when u went against me then u did not think about it. She says tell me where you went for Honeymoon when is the Baby due atleast I will not be shamed among relatives. and more arguments.

Then MAnsi's house bhabhi is showing which gift is for whom and tells her dont mess up and then she asks Anoop is not here yet and then MAnsi says let me call him and her mom says dont worry he will be here soon til lthen enjoy and then Anoop enters and MAnsi says I will take this and he refuses but willingly gives to his sasumaa (MIL). He gives chocolates to Kavita who says next time Jiju (BIL) dont get me baby stuff. Bhabhi says what magic have u done MAnsi has been saying since last 2 hours that Anoop ji is not here yet, she cannot live without you and KAvita says yes as if we were beating her and her prince charming would come and save her. Mom comments KAvita and her fairly tales. Bhabhi leaves to get snacks...Mansi's Brother asks how is work and he says its very hectic and he says yes it was the same when my company was going international.
Then the food is brought and he says I cannnot eat so much and then FIL tells his SIL that just like today keep coming like this, as because of you Iwill get such food too. And Mansi says no you cannot eat all this and her dad ssays I miss all this now that you are married and Mansi;'s mom says server SIL and the Anoop gets a call from SAhil who asks him to come urgently to some temple and Anoop says I wil talk to you later as I am busy but Sahil keeps insisting this is really important and Anoop excuses himself and tells MAnsi "Lets go" and they leave. And Mansi's parents are not so happy. But atleast Anoop did try to explain but SAhil is so stubborn. Sahil also tells Shivani that mom know about our wedding and she is not even talking to me and the only person who can not resolve all this is Anoop Bhaiya and takes her to the temple. MAnsi and Anoop arrive at the temple and sahil sees mansi and is surprised and Anoop says so what if mansi is here she is part of our family. Then MAnsi says its ok I will sit in the car, but sahil no its okay bhabhi and says we dont know each other that well so please dont get me wrong and I want you both to meet someone who I am in love with. And calls for Shivani who comes out and both Mansi and Shivani are shocked and suprised to see each other and Shivani says MAnsi you!! and MAnsi says Shivani, you !! Episode ends here. Today's episode was longer than usual...

Precap: Mansi tells Shivani I came to your house so many times and you just left like that and shivani asks "you did not get my letter and she MAnsi says no and then Shivani says I have been here since a month and mansi says how would I know. Shivani replies I gave my number to Naina bhahi and the preap ends at MAnsi's shocked face.

Enjoy!! Overall a good episode. Waiting deperately to see how MAnsi and Anoop's relationship develops as Anoop does not listen though MAnsi wants to speak frankly to him. Also, what will be Mansi's reaction when she comes to know her bhabhi hid the info about Shivani coming home and leaving her number.

Just wait and watch the show is getting interesting.

jps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index