Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel so bad A and M get married and no honeymoon for them and Sahil and Shivani get everything they want. This is so unfair of the Mom especiall the CVs. Even people who have arranged marriage go for honeymoon, infact it is the best way for the couple to know about each other and get close.  I can never nor will ever understand the writers. What they think is just beyond my comprehension.
nak19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I so agree with you pensink91, honeymoon is more important for arranged marriage couples because they are like two strangers and needs to know each other's even more than the love marriage couple. Don't understand either.

Edited by nak19 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nak19

I so agree with you pensink91, honeymoon is more important for arranged marriage couples because they are like two strangers and needs to know each other's even more than the love marriage couple. Don't understand either.

pensink, nak19 ... did the article also mention SR with the honeymoon?  Honeymoon automatically gives the idea of consummation .  Maybe the producers want Anoop and Mansi to get to know each other before consummating, hence no honeymoon.   Since Sahil and Shivani are already in love, honeymoon and consummation will follow the marriage!!  ... no time wasting here!!!😉!   After Anoop and Mansi become more familiar with each they might get their honeymoon  ...  my thoughts!!!  So let's give Anoop and Mansi some time to know each other. 

Personally, I think it must be very difficult for two people (especially sensitive and moral people) to just jump into bed with someone they know nothing about!! 

jps01 thumbnail
Agree with each of you on A and M's "delayed" honeymoon.  Guess their honeymoon is all about solving the problems in the Sisodia's household!!! LOL!!!

And yes, both Anoop and Mansi should get to know each other prior to being one - but at the rate the show is going, they have no time for each other and now the focus has shifted to Sahil and Shivani!  So let's hope the CVs know what they are doing and not rely on any particular actor to move the show along!

Bottom line, we need a larger audience and something to attract their attention.  I do not see it currently but I pray that LMYAM rise to better heights.  Its a regular storyline which have been seen before.  I want something to stand out and people to take notice, and I know its early but this is the time to increase viewership!

My apologies if I have hurt anyone's sentiments!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like Anup's character a lot
indi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jps01

Agree with each of you on A and M's "delayed" honeymoon.  Guess their honeymoon is all about solving the problems in the Sisodia's household!!! LOL!!!

And yes, both Anoop and Mansi should get to know each other prior to being one - but at the rate the show is going, they have no time for each other and now the focus has shifted to Sahil and Shivani!  So let's hope the CVs know what they are doing and not rely on any particular actor to move the show along!

Bottom line, we need a larger audience and something to attract their attention.  I do not see it currently but I pray that LMYAM rise to better heights.  Its a regular storyline which have been seen before.  I want something to stand out and people to take notice, and I know its early but this is the time to increase viewership!

My apologies if I have hurt anyone's sentiments!!!

jps ... hi jay ... felt so sad when I saw the chaska meter results ...  I'm desperately hoping that something exciting happens soon.   I do hope the show picks up this week... we need something really interesting ... I don't think the producers are making use of Himmanshoo's talent ... they need to liven up his character... showcase the guy's abilities!!!

We know how good Himmanshoo is when he's fighting, loving, hating ... I think the CVs should start by having him portray some really intense scenes ... be it hate, love, misunderstandings, arguments with the family , his wife, his brother ... something to liven up his character ... so far all we've seen is a meek Anoop ... I want to see some intense feelings/action from him!  

We all know how excellent an actor Himmanshoo is!!!

Come on CVs/Producers, don't let Himmanshoo's talent go to waste!!!!! 

indi thumbnail

Hi all!!!  Trust that you  had a wonderful weekend and are ready for our next episode ... I'm hoping we'll see some more of Anoop, but seriously, I don't see that happening!!!  I expect the show will be concentrated on Sahil/Shivani's wedding.  Maybe after all the weddings we 'll settle into the "meat" of the story!

Wishing you all an enjoyable week!!! 
indi thumbnail

Any "G" Girls here?  Just a thought ... maybe we should point the CVs/Producers the "G" way ... then they'll know that Himmanshoo is not just a handsome face ... they'll know that the guy has tonnes and tonnes of talent  waiting to be used  😉 !!!  

Himmanshoo is a star and should shine ...    ⭐️!!!!  

Come on CVs/Producers ... use HIMM and your trps, etc. are sure to climb!!!! 
Edited by indi - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
@ Indi, so concur with your previous posts and how do we begin to reach out to the CVs!!! If I knew where/who to write to, I will be the first in line with my complaints!!