Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 47)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

@ bluebell, not only has he got a temper, he is no longer an introvert!!!

popstarsuhu

very very very boring charecter have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jps ... I saw that post on the "Popular Cast" page ... needless to say, I was so maddd!!!!  First instinct was to retaliate,  only managed to hit the "dislike" button!!!   I think I'd better get it out of my system now... so here we go:   That person has to be a miserable, insensitive, ugly,  jealous, sick, unloved,  hateful, unsociable, classless, disgusting, scum of the earth, crawled out from under some stone,  moronic, nasty, bitter trouble maker and psychopath   AngryAngryAngry!!!!   He/she probably hates himself/herself and could only feel good  by making others sad!!!!    

There!!!   I fell right into the trap by retaliating!!!  Brought down to the same disgusting level as that person!!!   But I do feel much better now!  Big smile Big smile!! 

By the way, note the picture on the post and you would know whose fan it is!!!

I responded...guess I just refused to take the high road on this one Ouch

sushma ... Good for you Girl!!!!!  ClapClapClap!!!!   

Sometimes we need to put these idiots in their rightful places!!!!   Sure that person has an IQ of less than 15!!!!!   

I feel even better now    LOL!!!! 

Edited by indi - 29 August 2012 at 9:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutesjps01pensink91soapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Originally posted by indi

@ bluebell, not only has he got a temper, he is no longer an introvert!!!

All, if I knew of any magic to increase rankings, I will certainly share. Confused I am, because even some new actors seem to have a higher ranking despite them not even being popular!!

I must say that Himms' fans need to unite and show a stronger force.  The chaskameter should be hit a few times a day, not to mention a comment everyday at least after you view the show.  Please comment on any article that features Himm also!!

Had to share this with you, the kind of crazy people out there in the world esp India!!! Obviously a fan of someone else, no sensitivity in their bones!!! Written on H's popular cast page!!Angry

popstarsuhu

very very very boring charecter have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jps ... I saw that post on the "Popular Cast" page ... needless to say, I was so maddd!!!!  First instinct was to retaliate,  only managed to hit the "dislike" button!!!   I think I'd better get it out of my system now... so here we go:   That person has to be a miserable, insensitive, ugly,  jealous, sick, unloved,  hateful, unsociable, classless, disgusting, scum of the earth, crawled out from under some stone,  moronic, nasty, bitter trouble maker and psychopath   AngryAngryAngry!!!!   He/she probably hates himself/herself and could only feel good  by making others sad!!!!    

There!!!   I fell right into the trap by retaliating!!!  Brought down to the same disgusting level as that person!!!   But I do feel much better now!  Big smile Big smile!! 

By the way, note the picture on the post and you would know whose fan it is!!!

I responded...guess I just refused to take the high road on this one Ouch
Well done Sushma!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

today's update:

Anoop is shouting at Chotu and tells him that i have told you 50 times to never touch my things or my room. it took me 30 mins to find a paper and Mansi is very upset and restless as she is the one who messed up. Anoop's mom says come have breakfast now that you found your papers and he refuses says that there is an important work to be completed today. Mom tells him that its the next day of his marriage and Sahil and Bhushan can handle but he says I will have breakfast later and he will do this work and be back early. Sahil tells Mansi that while working Anoop becomes Ravan ( the Demon king of Lanka who took Sita ji in Ramayan)  else he is Ram so you don't take tension and Mansi just smiles. Mansi's MIL says Mansi is smart and she will handle Anoop and reminds SAhil to have breakfast quickly as he has to go meet Jyoti. The servant Chotu is also shown muttering to him self that i never touch Anoop bhaiya's things still he is always shouting at me and blaming me. Sahil is waiting in a restaurant and Jyoti comes and introduces herself to him and he asks her to sit and she says "we are supposed to get married , right" ( what a girl and how desperate is she ). SAhil says you sit lets get something to eat first.

Jyoti starts asking what is the theme of our wedding Sahil tells that we just met dont you think we should try to know each other before wedding planning but she says mom and dad would take of that and we should talk about the wedding. so Sahil tells her let me take you to a wedding planner and she know what i want you can tell what you want to her. Mansi brings breakfast for Anoop and he says Mansi I need to finish this and won't have breakfast asit is because of Chotu I am 30 mins late. i would eat something in the office, Mansi replies i have packed your lunch and he smiles and says thanks. She does not go and he asks do you need something and she says I need to talk to you and he says if its not urgent then we will talk later, I am busy. She says it wont take much time and is just starting to tell when Netra comes and says Bhabhi mom is calling you Panditji has come, then she teases MAnsi that "I hope you know bhajans as you would need to sing for Panditji". And then tells her I was just joking then Anoop scolds her "Netra I am working here and tells Mansi you go we will talk later". Sahil takes Jyoti to Shivani's wedding planning office and she shows her all cheap decoration and cheap lehanga and jyoti disapproves of everything and Shivani tells her leave if you dont like and then Sahil tells her that why are you jealous. Anoop's mom is talking to Pandit ji that we are happy to have Mansi as our DIL and I just wish we find as good a wife for Sahil too. Netra comes and says "mom bhabhi here" Mansi takes Pandit ji's blessing and anoop comes and saysmom I need to go and will be back in a couple of hours. Mansi tries to go tell anoop that she messed his papers but MIL says you sit I will go get the Kundli (Horoscope) from Sahil's room andthen the suspenseful music is heard and while searching for Kundli she sees the Marriage certificate and then FBs of her conversations with Sahil and is in a shock and very disturbed.

She angrily thows the MC and FBs are shown regarding all the discussion they had about Shivani. Then her monologue "that how could you be a fool RajLaxmi, so much happened and you did not know about it". Here Bua is telling Mansi that after Pag Phera when Anoop comes to pick u they need to do a rasam at your place. She tells that Mansi ask your mom to call me. Here Mansi's MIL comes with the Horoscope and he says this a excellent match each and every quality matches. She is worried and everyone thinks she is upset as they just had Anoop's wedding and how would she manage another wdding so soon but everyone offers helop even Mansi says mom give me few says i will take care of everything. MIL is happy and says your thoughts mean a lot. Mansi's Brother and SIL come to take her home for the Pag Phera and she meets them and they want to leave. MAnsi's MIL asks to have lunch and then leave but her brother and SIL says he has to go to work. Mansi says Anoop is not home and Bhabhi teases so you need permission frmAnoop... But Mansi's MIL says Mansi you go and i will send Anoop to get you back. Shivani is shown telling Sahil or rather questioning him that marriage is a joke for you that you got Jyoti to my wedding planning office and he tries to pacify her.

Sahil is still trying to pacify shivani and they are in a Restaurant and he keeps ordereing food and tells her i know and am trying to bring you home and pacify mom and then Shivani Apologises to him. Mansi is getting ready in her room and she is looking for something. When Netra comes and tellsher Anoop had called that he would be late adn he would come directly to her parents house from work. Mansi tells Netra to tell Naina she will be down in 5 mins. Netra tells her you are looking very pretty too bad Anoop Bhaiya is not here to see you.  Mansi thinks that I willnot be at peace till I tell Anoop about the paper messup and screen freezes on her face.

Precap: Sahil tells Shivani that mom know everything about our marriage. And Shivani and her sister says what did she say,she must be really angry and he tells "angry, she is not even talking to me...

the much awaited secret of Shahil's wedding is now known to mom, see tomorrow for what happens next. i guess now we will see the promo when he brings Shivani home...

Enjoy!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi all,

Must reiterate that  romance scenes are Himm's forte!!!!    The man was made for romance!!!!!!  There was Anoop ... introvert???  ... No way!!!   The guy was staring at his sleeping wife with a smile on his face a la Guddu Shukla staring at Runjhun   Tongue!!!!!  ... like a hungry lion eying its prey and anticipating his satisfaction ...   the face reflected it all    LOL!!!!    I just love this guy!!!!   The show is just starting ... we are now seeing a display of the different facets of Himm's enormous talent ... tenderness, surprise, appreciation, love, devotion, impatience, anger, long-suffering ...  the brilliance of Himmanshoo!!!!  

Must say that Mansi looked beautiful!  I think the producers were waiting for the marriage to make her look good  ... or was Anoop responsible for that  Wink????  Loved her saree and makeup!!!  Quite a makeover!!!!  (As usual, I was a little bit jealous   Embarrassed!!!!)

Well, the wedding is over and the marriage started ... I look forward to seeing them getting to know each other ... I think it must be quite difficult to have to live intimately with someone whom you know nothing about ... their habits, likes/dislikes, interests,  their characteristics ...  I'll wait and see how they handle it all!!! 

Felt sorry for Shivani ... so sad that she has to keep her marriage a secret ... a bride should be bursting with happiness at this time.  Sahil, even though he might be hesitant to tell his Mom and family, doesn't seem to be too worried!!! 

later!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

pensink ... Thank You!  Thank You!!!  What a wonderful update!!! 

First we had Raja Harischandra - King of Kannauj  Wink...    now we have Ram and Ravana ...LOL!!!!   The King is Back  Dancing   Dancing !!!!! 

Don't understand Sahil though ... why is he prolonging the farce by meeting jyothi???  Doesn't he understand the seriousness of marriage!!! 

Looking forward to all the explosions/reactions tonight!!!! 

Edited by indi - 29 August 2012 at 10:42am

ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutes

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

When you sign in hit the people on the left so it says Freakin' Awesome. Also hit it a few times in between searches in the forum.

User Rating
10 Stars
Rating Saved! :: Freakin' Awesome!   Last Week   Votes (199) 10 Stars

bluebell ... thanks ... will continue to hit the meter!!!  Hope the show moves up!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91soapwatcher1

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thanks a mil!!! Your write-up was excellent!!!!Clap

Indi, oh Indi, the man is indeed brilliant - like you, enjoying the scenes so far! As for the suhag raat, waiting patiently.  I guess once they get to know each other a bit, nature will take its course, but so looking forward to watch his body language and facial expressions!!!Embarrassed

Looking forward to seeing him pick up Mansi from her parents home.  Perhaps she may call him before she leaves his home to tell him about moving the papers, even though he is busy.  Remember he said you have my number just call!

@ Sush, thank you for responding to that dirt bag!!! Tells a lot about that person's mental and physical attributes.  Amen!!

TRPs at low again this week, hopefully the CVs can expound on something that will really catch the audience's attention!! So far its good, but something is missing to draw in the crowd!!!Ouch

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

@ Pensink, thanks a mil!!! Your write-up was excellent!!!!Clap

Indi, oh Indi, the man is indeed brilliant - like you, enjoying the scenes so far! As for the suhag raat, waiting patiently.  I guess once they get to know each other a bit, nature will take its course, but so looking forward to watch his body language and facial expressions!!!Embarrassed

Looking forward to seeing him pick up Mansi from her parents home.  Perhaps she may call him before she leaves his home to tell him about moving the papers, even though he is busy.  Remember he said you have my number just call!

@ Sush, thank you for responding to that dirt bag!!! Tells a lot about that person's mental and physical attributes.  Amen!!

TRPs at low again this week, hopefully the CVs can expound on something that will really catch the audience's attention!! So far its good, but something is missing to draw in the crowd!!!Ouch

jay ... "the man is indeed brilliant "-     ..Star.. it's such a pleasure to see Himm in action again!!!!    Body language and facial expression????   The man is powerful and devastating!!!!!  Even the strands of his hair speak!!!!    What a dangerous combination ... Such talent combined with his good looks, charm, magnetism, etc. could only result in a massive explosion  ... HIMM should be locked up ... he's just too too dangerous !!!!!    HIMMANSHOO MALHOTRA - Specimen of a perfect male!!!!!     (Think I'll post that in his "popular cast" Wink-  but  might anger the "dirt bag" and cause friction!!!). 

Do you think he could give us the number and the invitation to call    Wacko????

Hope now that the marriage has taken place, it will provide the required push to getting better trps!!!  I so want the show to succeed . .. Himm deserves it!!!

Edited by indi - 29 August 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index