Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 47)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

When you sign in hit the people on the left so it says Freakin' Awesome. Also hit it a few times in between searches in the forum.

User Rating
10 Stars
Rating Saved! :: Freakin' Awesome!   Last Week   Votes (199) 10 Stars

bluebell ... thanks ... will continue to hit the meter!!!  Hope the show moves up!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91soapwatcher1

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thanks a mil!!! Your write-up was excellent!!!!Clap

Indi, oh Indi, the man is indeed brilliant - like you, enjoying the scenes so far! As for the suhag raat, waiting patiently.  I guess once they get to know each other a bit, nature will take its course, but so looking forward to watch his body language and facial expressions!!!Embarrassed

Looking forward to seeing him pick up Mansi from her parents home.  Perhaps she may call him before she leaves his home to tell him about moving the papers, even though he is busy.  Remember he said you have my number just call!

@ Sush, thank you for responding to that dirt bag!!! Tells a lot about that person's mental and physical attributes.  Amen!!

TRPs at low again this week, hopefully the CVs can expound on something that will really catch the audience's attention!! So far its good, but something is missing to draw in the crowd!!!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thanks a mil!!! Your write-up was excellent!!!!Clap

Indi, oh Indi, the man is indeed brilliant - like you, enjoying the scenes so far! As for the suhag raat, waiting patiently.  I guess once they get to know each other a bit, nature will take its course, but so looking forward to watch his body language and facial expressions!!!Embarrassed

Looking forward to seeing him pick up Mansi from her parents home.  Perhaps she may call him before she leaves his home to tell him about moving the papers, even though he is busy.  Remember he said you have my number just call!

@ Sush, thank you for responding to that dirt bag!!! Tells a lot about that person's mental and physical attributes.  Amen!!

TRPs at low again this week, hopefully the CVs can expound on something that will really catch the audience's attention!! So far its good, but something is missing to draw in the crowd!!!Ouch

jay ... "the man is indeed brilliant "-     ..Star.. it's such a pleasure to see Himm in action again!!!!    Body language and facial expression????   The man is powerful and devastating!!!!!  Even the strands of his hair speak!!!!    What a dangerous combination ... Such talent combined with his good looks, charm, magnetism, etc. could only result in a massive explosion  ... HIMM should be locked up ... he's just too too dangerous !!!!!    HIMMANSHOO MALHOTRA - Specimen of a perfect male!!!!!     (Think I'll post that in his "popular cast" Wink-  but  might anger the "dirt bag" and cause friction!!!). 

Do you think he could give us the number and the invitation to call    Wacko????

Hope now that the marriage has taken place, it will provide the required push to getting better trps!!!  I so want the show to succeed . .. Himm deserves it!!!

Edited by indi - 29 August 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
jay ... "the man is indeed brilliant "-     ..Star.. it's such a pleasure to see Himm in action again!!!!    Body language and facial expression????   The man is powerful and devastating!!!!!  Even the strands of his hair speak!!!!    What a dangerous combination ... Such talent combined with his good looks, charm, magnetism, etc. could only result in a massive explosion  ... HIMM should be locked up ... he's just too too dangerous !!!!!    HIMMANSHOO MALHOTRA - Specimen of a perfect male!!!!!     (Think I'll post that in his "popular cast" Wink-  but  might anger the "dirt bag" and cause friction!!!). 

Do you think he could give us the number and the invitation to call    Wacko????

Hope now that the marriage has taken place, it will provide the required push to getting better trps!!!  I so want the show to succeed . .. Himm deserves it!!!

@ Indi, get to work!!! Big smile  Specimen, invitation and all!!! LOL!! I am so swamped as you can notice and am not here as often as I would like but still cannot resist peeking in!!! LOL

I believe the Indian audience (who only matters as far as TRP are concerned) would have loved to see all the pre-wedding ceremonies, sangeet, etc.  Not to mention the English subtitles are a big no no for me but I still watch with my laptop and Pensink's write-up open.  I know the CVs are waiting to explore both marriages but in the meantime, they need something more to grab the audiences' attention.  I also would like to see the show succeed just because its a new show of an established production house and at least for all the actors, especially Himmanshoo!!

Looking forward to this evening!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindisoapwatcher1

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

j

@ Indi, get to work!!! Big smile  Specimen, invitation and all!!! LOL!! I am so swamped as you can notice and am not here as often as I would like but still cannot resist peeking in!!! LOL

I believe the Indian audience (who only matters as far as TRP are concerned) would have loved to see all the pre-wedding ceremonies, sangeet, etc.  Not to mention the English subtitles are a big no no for me but I still watch with my laptop and Pensink's write-up open.  I know the CVs are waiting to explore both marriages but in the meantime, they need something more to grab the audiences' attention.  I also would like to see the show succeed just because its a new show of an established production house and at least for all the actors, especially Himmanshoo!!

Looking forward to this evening!!!

jps ... reprimand acknowledged and I'm back to work!  Ouch!!    The East does have different tastes from the West, doesn't it    WinkWink???    But I do love all the rituals and ceremonies of a Hindu Wedding!!!  So colourful and beautiful ... 

Later!!!

jps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I am a little confused with the Pandit's visit and whose kundali was he checking.  Was it Mansi and Anoop or Sahil and Jyoti?  I always thought it was done prior to marriage!!!

Why is Mansi unable to say anything directly to Anoop as we saw today when the pandit was there and Anoop was leaving.  Will MIL always have the last word - independent me does not comprehend that!!!Confused

I thought Jyoti was moving rather fast as when Sahil took her to Shivani's store, she hugged his arm?  First meeting Jyoti?  Think you would be a perfect DIL for Sahil's mom!!Ouch

This show emphasizes its opulence and grandeur with its homes and clothing especially.  Everyone is richly dressed!!

Edited by jps01 - 30 August 2012 at 8:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

I am a little confused with the Pandit's visit and whose kundali was he checking.  Was it Mansi and Anoop or Sahil and Jyoti?  I always thought it was done prior to marriage!!!

Why is Mansi unable to say anything directly to Anoop as we saw today when the pandit was there and Anoop was leaving.  Will MIL always have the last word - independent me does not comprehend that!!!Confused

I thought Jyoti was moving rather fast as when Sahil took her to Shivani's store, she hugged his arm?  First meeting Jyoti?  Think you would be a perfect DIL for Sahil's mom!!Ouch

This show emphasizes its opulence and grandeur with its homes and clothing especially.  Everyone is richly dressed!!

The Pandit was matching SAhil and Jyoti's Kundli not Anoop's and Mansi's.

Patience my dear, MIL just asked her to sit but as their relationship develops it wil be just Anoop and MAnsi. They are new to each other and initially she is talking to him but Pandit ji's arrival stop[ped her from confessing that she mixed his papers and not the servants.

Yes, Jyoti was really moving forward one would atleast try to talk and know the person but she jsut wanted to plan her wedding

All the  TV shows except BBAT show that Sasural people are Rich and always so dressed up. Atleast they show the leads changing their clothes at night unlike many shows ealier where they were shown to sleep in the same heavy sarees and decked up in jewelry.

jps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you so much for the clarification.  Hug  I am happy that at least Anoop is smiling whenever he looks at Mansi, whether he is busy or not and his voice is low Smile.

pensink91tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index