Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 46)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jpso1
Had to share this with you, the kind of crazy people out there in the world esp India!!! Obviously a fan of someone else, no sensitivity in their bones!!! Written on H's popular cast page!!Angry

popstarsuhu

very very very boring charecter have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/himmanshooAmalhotra.eol?sk=wall&filter=12#

http://www.facebook.com/himmanshooAmalhotra.eol

Surish, see above, this is his facebook account

Jps01

This is abuse and ought to be reported!Thanks Jps01for Himmanshoo's face book fan pages

Edited by Surish - 28 August 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12luvbbattanutesjps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Jpso1
Had to share this with you, the kind of crazy people out there in the world esp India!!! Obviously a fan of someone else, no sensitivity in their bones!!! Written on H's popular cast page!!Angry

popstarsuhu

http://www.facebook.com/himmanshooAmalhotra.eol?sk=wall&filter=12#

http://www.facebook.com/himmanshooAmalhotra.eol

Surish, see above, this is his facebook account

Jps01

This is abuse and ought to be reported!Thanks Jps01for Himmanshoo's face book fan pages

People really have no sensitivity. If you dont like someone  dont watch the show  and if you need to comment it should be on the show's page not the actors. This is really harrasment.

Edited by pensink91 - 29 August 2012 at 8:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbattanutesjps01indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebell12

I am confused about Anoops's personality.  First he is meek then he's got a temper.
Don't get it yet, but liked today's episode of their wedding night.

He is not meek but can say due to respect of his mom maybe there is some other reason he does not say much to her. Maybe he does not want to hurt her. But he talks to other members of the family and quite freely. He even talks to Mansi like in a normal way. Wedding night interaction was perfectly fine as he tried to talk and ask about her freinds.

And temper, well he had clearly said that he does not like anyone touching his things and Mansi still took all the papers and kept them on the table. He might have left them in that order for some specific reason, he runs a business I guess.

Today's epsode I felt Mansi got first thebhabhi in trouble then the servant. She tried to explain to her MIL but she is one opiniated lady and refused to listen. I just hope she apologises tomorrow in front of everyone that she kept his papers and not the servant.

bluebell12luvbbatljcruzjps01tanutesindi

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks, pensink. Looks like it was a great episode. Hmm, Anoop seems to have hidden traits, anger and a little impatience with making up his mind too quickly, he assumed Mansi had told her mom about their little misunderstanding the other day and today he doesn't listen to her explanation about the legenga. These two will slowly have to get used to each ofher's ways. Are the CVs going to contrast this with Sahil's and Shivani's easy understanding of each other?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12luvbbatljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesindi

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Watched the epi and loved it but missed Runjhun :( Himm is truly multi- talented, his portrayal of Guddu was so very different than that of Anoop. As Guddu, he was tender, violent, intense, aggressive, nothing passive at all. Anoop seems to be the very antithesis, soft spoken (except when he flared up today), quiet, understanding, committed, urbane, a loner (as opposed to Guddu who was surrounded by his friends); it is going to be fun watching Mansi and Anoop develop as characters and grow as a couple.

bluebell12luvbbattanutesjps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ bluebell, not only has he got a temper, he is no longer an introvert!!!

All, if I knew of any magic to increase rankings, I will certainly share. Confused I am, because even some new actors seem to have a higher ranking despite them not even being popular!!

I must say that Himms' fans need to unite and show a stronger force.  The chaskameter should be hit a few times a day, not to mention a comment everyday at least after you view the show.  Please comment on any article that features Himm also!!

popstarsuhu

jps ... I saw that post on the "Popular Cast" page ... needless to say, I was so maddd!!!!  First instinct was to retaliate,  only managed to hit the "dislike" button!!!   I think I'd better get it out of my system now... so here we go:   That person has to be a miserable, insensitive, ugly,  jealous, sick, unloved,  hateful, unsociable, classless, disgusting, scum of the earth, crawled out from under some stone,  moronic, nasty, bitter trouble maker and psychopath   AngryAngryAngry!!!!   He/she probably hates himself/herself and could only feel good  by making others sad!!!!    

There!!!   I fell right into the trap by retaliating!!!  Brought down to the same disgusting level as that person!!!   But I do feel much better now!  Big smile Big smile!! 

By the way, note the picture on the post and you would know whose fan it is!!!

Edited by indi - 29 August 2012 at 8:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12SushmaGilljps01pensink91tanutes

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

@ bluebell, not only has he got a temper, he is no longer an introvert!!!

All, if I knew of any magic to increase rankings, I will certainly share. Confused I am, because even some new actors seem to have a higher ranking despite them not even being popular!!

I must say that Himms' fans need to unite and show a stronger force.  The chaskameter should be hit a few times a day, not to mention a comment everyday at least after you view the show.  Please comment on any article that features Himm also!!

popstarsuhu

jps ... I saw that post on the "Popular Cast" page ... needless to say, I was so maddd!!!!  First instinct was to retaliate,  only managed to hit the "dislike" button!!!   I think I'd better get it out of my system now... so here we go:   That person has to be a miserable, insensitive, ugly,  jealous, sick, unloved,  hateful, unsociable, classless, disgusting, scum of the earth, crawled out from under some stone,  moronic, nasty, bitter trouble maker and psychopath   AngryAngryAngry!!!!   He/she probably hates himself/herself and could only feel good  by making others sad!!!!    

There!!!   I fell right into the trap by retaliating!!!  Brought down to the same disgusting level as that person!!!   But I do feel much better now!  Big smile Big smile!! 

By the way, note the picture on the post and you would know whose fan it is!!!

I responded...guess I just refused to take the high road on this one Ouch

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
When you sign in hit the people on the left so it says Freakin' Awesome. Also hit it a few times in between searches in the forum.

User Rating
10 Stars
Rating Saved! :: Freakin' Awesome!   Last Week   Votes (199) 10 Stars

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index