Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 45)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

jps
...  Can anyone please tell me why Himmanshoo's rankings seem to be going down rather than up?????  
I comment on HIMM in the "Popular Cast"  What else could I do to assist???

I would like to know too as i would want him  to have good ranking.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pensink91
surish ... Out of curiosity ... what characteristics would your Mom look for/expect  in your prospective bride   Wink?   

My Response

Pensink91

My prospective bride must be a Hindu of a Brahman caste, have a good reputation, holding substantial assets, be in any profession commanding a relatively high income like myself, physically fit, and most importantly, her horoscope must match.

Indi

Himmanshoo's ranking system will only soar to higher heights if he is introduced to more fans. 

Jps01

Anoop's wedding was definitely rushed with very important aspects of it being omitted.When Sahil remarries it would be spectacular occasion.Wondering if Anoop's SR will be a racehorse as well! Hope my predictions are deemed inaccurate! 

Edited by Surish - 28 August 2012 at 2:12pm

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Pensink91
surish ... Out of curiosity ... what characteristics would your Mom look for/expect  in your prospective bride   Wink?   

My Response

Pensink91

My prospective bride must be a Hindu of a Brahman caste, have a good reputation, holding substantial assets, be in any profession commanding a relatively high income like myself, physically fit, and most importantly, her horoscope must match.

Indi

Himmanshoo's ranking system will only soar to higher heights if he is introduced to more fans

surish ... High standards ... I must say!!!!  (LOL!!!)  It's a good thing I wasn't vying for the position... first requirement and I would be out ...( kshatriya by the way ... but we kshatriyas beat up the Brahmin cousins ... we are way stronger!!!! ... Hey, just joking   LOLLOL!!!!).  But you do seem to have accepted your parents decision... which is good ... you are already half way there   Wink! !!! Hope your desires are fulfilled!!! 

As for Himmashoo's rating, afraid I can't do much there!!!!  Can't understand how people can ignore a highly talented artiste like Himm and worship other mediocre actors!!!!    I'll continue to comment though!!!!

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I am confused about Anoops's personality.  First he is meek then he's got a temper.
Don't get it yet, but liked today's episode of their wedding night.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Indi does Himmanshoo have a fan page in any other forums or face book, apart from India forums like those guys who are highly acclaimed? With regards to my prospective bride, Unfortunately that's my parents' choice

Bluebell12 Having lived in a household with a mother who  is a perfectionist as well as unpredictable, Anoop may have adopted some of these qualities which he may eventually use on his wife

Edited by Surish - 28 August 2012 at 2:29pm

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@ bluebell, not only has he got a temper, he is no longer an introvert!!!

All, if I knew of any magic to increase rankings, I will certainly share. Confused I am, because even some new actors seem to have a higher ranking despite them not even being popular!!

I must say that Himms' fans need to unite and show a stronger force.  The chaskameter should be hit a few times a day, not to mention a comment everyday at least after you view the show.  Please comment on any article that features Himm also!!

Had to share this with you, the kind of crazy people out there in the world esp India!!! Obviously a fan of someone else, no sensitivity in their bones!!! Written on H's popular cast page!!Angry

popstarsuhu

very very very boring charecter have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jps01 - 28 August 2012 at 2:31pm

bluebell12tanutespensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Indi does Himmanshoo have a fan page in any other forums or face book, apart from India forums like those guys who are highly acclaimed?

Bluebell12 Having lived in a household with a mother is a perfectionist as well as unpredictable, Anoop may have adopted some of these qualities which he may eventually use on his wife

Surish ... Am not familiar with fan pages, etc.  Himmanshoo is the first actor who has stirred my interest and whose career I'm following!!!     Maybe jps or someone who is familiar with the workings may have more information!!!  It would be nice to know ... we can then do something more to raise his ranking!!! 

surish, most guys automatically go for girls like their mothers ... i.e. qualities, temperament, etc. these are the attributes that they have been exposed to ... no wonder they will adopt same!!!  I guess the mothers have such a great influence in their lives, especially when she's a strong woman!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
http://www.facebook.com/himmanshooAmalhotra.eol?sk=wall&filter=12#

http://www.facebook.com/himmanshooAmalhotra.eol

Surish, see above, this is his facebook account

Edited by jps01 - 28 August 2012 at 2:42pm

bluebell12tanutespensink91indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index