Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 44)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Indi you are not crazy, you have company.  Rightfully said, if I can also give it my all, I will probably enjoy the show much better, but something still holds.  Hopefully, with time I will be released!!!Tongue

Pensink, again thank you for such a wonderful write up.  You always complete my day and I shudder to think what will happen when you are not available!!!  Big thanks!!!Clap

Surish, awaiting tonight's episode before I comment, but I thought this entire wedding was rushed, so let's see what the CVs have in store for us.  Talk about depth of Anoop's character, I am waiting because I know he will do justice!! Btw Surish, never thought you would opt for an "arranged marriage", but am glad you know your option ahead!!Big smile

Can anyone please tell me why Himmanshoo's rankings seem to be going down rather than up?????

Edited by jps01 - 28 August 2012 at 11:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutespensink91indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

yesterday I came across a TV show where they showed the person who made our hero into a tailor and cook and you know what she had delivered a Baby Boy and was telling her husband in the show that we wil lname him Guddu. Big smile

@ Pensink, Really, I don't like anyone else having that name, but it seems quite common in the Soap Opera world!!!

Edited by jps01 - 28 August 2012 at 11:10am

bluebell12tanutespensink91indiSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Haven't you ever seen the 1995 romantic Bollywood film, Guddu, starring Shahrukh Khan before?

Edited by Surish - 28 August 2012 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

Indi, I know it is tough to imagine Himmanshoo with anyone other than Runjhun. But we all know its a show and we big fans of H and need to think about him. I would love to see him paired with N again but for now I feel A&M make a lovely couple and the start has been pretty good.

pensink ... (LOL!!!)  My head says it's just a show, but my heart just doesn't listen... Tongue!!!!  Don't worry, I'm not disappointed with the show ... actually I'm quite pleased with it   LOLLOL!!!!  Why else would I be here?   And I do like Mansi ... I'll just have to get used to seeing them together!!!  I'm looking forward to seeing the pros and cons of the respective marriages, as I feel that both have their advantages and disadvantages!!!  I'm expecting such great scenes from Himm ... I just hope and pray that the show is a success!!!! 

I so enjoy seeing Himmanshoo perform... just anticipating the episode and I would have this foolish smile pasted on my face...  it's downright embarrassing with others around!!!  He's such a good actor!!! 

The other couple is quite good too ... their characters contrasting with Anoop and Mansi's ... makes it very interesting!!! 

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 12:19pm

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Indi you are not crazy, you have company.  Rightfully said, if I can also give it my all, I will probably enjoy the show much better, but something still holds.  Hopefully, with time I will be released!!!Tongue

Pensink, again thank you for such a wonderful write up.  You always complete my day and I shudder to think what will happen when you are not available!!!  Big thanks!!!Clap

Surish, awaiting tonight's episode before I comment, but I thought this entire wedding was rushed, so let's see what the CVs have in store for us.  Talk about depth of Anoop's character, I am waiting because I know he will do justice!! Btw Surish, never thought you would opt for an "arranged marriage", but am glad you know your option ahead!!Big smile

Can anyone please tell me why Himmanshoo's rankings seem to be going down rather than up?????

jps ... Thank you for understanding ... there's another one out there who feels like I do   LOLLOL!!!!   Thought I was crazy!!!  Let's hope that in time we will be able to totally commit!!!  In the meantime, we'll enjoy as best as we could    Big smile!!!!  Afterall, it's our Himmanshoo!!!

surish ... Out of curiosity ... what characteristics would your Mom look for/expect  in your prospective bride   Wink?  

From what I know about my aunts, my nani looked at  religion, then came family values, character, prosperity, education, etc.  ... I think looks came way down the ladder!!!   I think the marriages she arranged were quite successful though!!!! 

Hey Girls, don't worry, I don't intend to mould myself into the perfect dulhin to compete for HAMLOL!!!

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 1:08pm

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Haven't you ever seen the 1995 romantic Bollywood film, Guddu, starring Shahrukh Khan before?

Surish ... don't recall this movie ... however, I've heard Guddu, Guddi, Guddia, in a lot of movies!!!  More like pet names!!!      I'll always remember "Guddu" Shukla though   LOLLOL!!!!!

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

jps
...  Can anyone please tell me why Himmanshoo's rankings seem to be going down rather than up?????  
I comment on HIMM in the "Popular Cast"  What else could I do to assist???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by jps01

jps ... Thank you for understanding ... there's another one out there who feels like I do   LOLLOL!!!!   Thought I was crazy!!!  Let's hope that in time we will be able to totally commit!!!  In the meantime, we'll enjoy as best as we could    Big smile!!!!  Afterall, it's our Himmanshoo!!!

surish ... Out of curiosity ... what characteristics would your Mom look for/expect  in your prospective bride   Wink?  

From what I know about my aunts, my nani looked at  religion, then came family values, character, prosperity, education, etc.  ... I think looks came way down the ladder!!!   I think the marriages she arranged were quite successful though!!!! 

Hey Girls, don't worry, I don't intend to mould myself into the perfect dulhin to compete for HAMLOL!!!

Indi, jps, I feel the same when I see Himmanshoo it bring memories of G&R and that can never be compared with the current show.
And as for the other tv show i shared as when I heard and saw who it was on the screen, no matter how much I hate her, and when she said to name the baby Guddu i smiled thinking what a coincidence.

Indi, in my family too my parents and relatives have always looked at religion, family values, character, education,looks nerver mattered  and these weddings are successful. 

Jps, I will be here everyday and try my best unless something really drastic happens or work gets really busy, and do the WUs.

Edited by pensink91 - 28 August 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index