Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 43)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
jps ...   "Just finished watching the show, some nostalgia especially when they were throwing the ghee in the fire and the rice container at the entrance.  You should see me smiling, at least the bride was going with the groom!!LOL

Me too girl... especially when Mansi held his hand to throw the ghee ... remembered so clearly another bride at her wedding and doing puja with her husband in the temple - hesitantly holding his hand!!!!  Then the entrance to the house, when Mansi kicked the rice, there I was, foolishly thinking of another entrance to the blue house when the husband lifted the wife over the threshhold!!!!  Awww... memories, memories!!!!!

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 8:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
yesterday I came across a TV show where they showed the person who made our hero into a tailor and cook and you know what she had delivered a Baby Boy and was telling her husband in the show that we wil lname him Guddu. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01indisoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

pensink ... hey girl, do you blame her or expect any differently from her LOL???   Remember, she was totally "Mad" about the "G" man!!!!    Poor Girl, still has it bad for our "G"!!!!  Coudn't  get the original "G", so she "made" her own !!Wink!!

As with us all, she can't seem to get him out of her mind and life Wink!!!!

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 9:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Today's update:

At Anoop's house they are doing all the after marriage Rituals.Anoop says what is the need for this and is hesitant but Bhushan's wife tells him it is required as that is a beginining to a happy wedded life. And his sister teases and says Anoop Bhaiya wants to be alone with MAnsi and bua replies they have a whole life in front of them. Anoop's mom tells MAnsi I need u to do something too and she tells all the house servants and helpers did a lot for the wedding so I need you to give them gifts and MAnsi says sure Maaji (MIL) this would be a good opportunity for me to meet everyone too. And Anoop smiles and so do all. And Anoop's mom leave to get the gifts from Sahil's room. There all papers fly but no she does not see the marriage certificate but does pick up all the papers and then comments SAhil left such an expensive watch in the open like that, thats why he looses stuff. Then they discuss and ask SAhil to get the Ring and Coin from Anoop's moms room for the ritual. Uncle and Anoop's cousin tell Anoop that it is a matter of self pride(because I have heard and seen at wedding they say that whoever wins the game of finding the ring etc, that person always leads the relationship). Then the scene shifts and Mansi is shown sitting in her decorated bedroom and Anoop enters with(he is so happy and smiling) and MAnsi covers her face with her veil and Anoop says u dont need to do this.

As we are not new to each other and have met many time before and this is mostly for people who have not seen each other before marriage. Mansi and they both have an eyelock then Mansi says"sorry I could not wear the wedding dress you had chosen for me" and tries to explain to him as to what happened but he cuts her off and says "I would not say that I did not feel bad about it, but let bygones be bygones and lets start fresh. He says I dont like to look back now we are husband and wife and we should think of the future and our new life".  Then he comes and sits next to her and tells her I know this is all new and will try my best so u can adjust here in your new home and new family and be happy. Then he asks mansi "I did not meet any of your friends and am sure you must be having quite a few". Mansi replies "Yes I have lots of friends but I did not invite them as they are all very loud and I was not sure if your family would approve of them and she asks what about your friends". Anoop replies "I dont have any friends except for Sahil, he is not just my brother but my best friend too. I did not do my graduation here and am not in touch with my school friends, and work keeps me so busy that I have no time for friends either". He tells that I have emptied the middle cupboard for your clothes and jewelry and she replies I will keep my clothes and stuff and arrange your closet too.He replies I like to keep things my way as then I can find things easily so no need to touch my things(he did not say it directly). Then Anoop gets a call and tells her it is a big Dubai client and they may not know its our wedding night so if you dont mind and Mansi tells him to take the call. He excuses and then MAnsi's monologue that "I hope I can be your friend...", hours pass and Anoop has still not returned. Mansi goes to sleep while waiting as it is now past midnight. Anoop returns and sees her lying down and come towards her side of the bed and is mesmerized by his wife's beauty. And no he does not sleep on the floor but beside his wife,  and also no pillows between them either. Sahil calls Shivani and shivani is so mad and this could have been their time together and fights with Sahil.

Sahil is shown he is there at Shivani's place and they are romancing and feeding each other. Then Sahil's phone rings and it is his mom and Shivani's sister says that shivani's parents were awake too and that to open the door. But that was false as her sister says till she is accepted they cannot meet in the night and not cross her limits. And that is why she lied. And Shivani says I would never cross any limits and I agree with you.  Anoop's Bua says te wedding was so good and even though the time was so less still Mansi's parents took good  care of each person from the grooms side  and hope MAnsi and Anoop too get along with each other. Bua leaves and Anoop's mom says see this boy he left his room light on and calls for SAhil and again comes accross the papers (they had flown again and all over the room) which she picks up and I could read the words"Marriage certificate" but she missed ( the CVs have not written it yet for her to see LOL).

SAhil enters his room from the window and opens the light and mom is waiting for him in the room and he says you scared me and then she says I know you were not at the wedding and now too u were out when its your bhabhi's first day. He says I was with friends and she says I trust you and then says now Anoop is married so you should meet Jyoti and he agrees to meet.

Next morning Mansi is up and getting ready and she wants to open her bags to get the hair dryer when she notices Anoop had left all papers on his bed and she pick them up and then the maid comes with juice and breakfast for her and she replies I will have it down. Mansi comes in the kitchen and wants to help Sandhya (bua DIL) with the cooking and after much persuasion Sandhya agrees but MIL came and starts scolding Sandhya and Mansi tries to explain it was she who had insisted but MIL as always does not want to listen and tells that Sandhya always wants to run away from work so dont take her side Disapprove. Mansi leaves with her and is shown serving breakfast and Anoop is missing. Sahil comes and asks Mansi how come you are up so early and she replies she has the habit and then he asks about Anoop, to which she replies he is working and would be down soon. Just then we hear Anoop shouting at the servant that why did he touch his papers when he has asked that no one touch it. Poor Mansi is shocked at this and the episode ends on her shocked face.

Next day Precap: Mom is looking at some file and comes accross the MArriage certificate...

Lovely episode. Enjoy!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01tanutesindisoapwatcher1Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks ever so much  Pensink91 for your written update. My prediction regarding that marriage certificate was wrong. Girls I knew that you'd get used to Anoop and Mansi eventually! Don't they look cute as a couple?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutesjps01pensink91indi

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
pensink ... thank you so very much!!!  What a wonderful update!!!  Seems that we are getting right into the topic!!! 

Got a bit jealous with the eyelocks, Anoop mesmerized by his wife's beauty and the sleeping arrangements   though  Wink ...!!!!  Remembered all those nights on the floor  and eyelocks with a certain girl  (sigh!!!)... Knowing Himm's  talent for eyelocks, I could imagine the impact!!!    

I can see the stage being set to showcase Himm's great acting ability!!!  looking forward to seeing Himm at his best!  

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 10:37am

bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Surish
... I like  Mansi,  and they do look good together ... but I just cannot give it my all ... if you know what I mean ... a part of me is still holding back ... I know I would never fully commit myself  ... there's this other girl whom I always think of as owning the guy; this couple was so real to me  ... Talk about confused, that's meConfused!!!   If only I could let it go, I know I would totally enjoy every aspect of this show!!!  In the meantime, I'll enjoy it the best way I can Big smile  !!!! 

Am I crazy?  or does anyone else feel like me Confused

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 10:48am

bluebell12ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Indi, I know it is tough to imagine Himmanshoo with anyone other than Runjhun. But we all know its a show and we big fans of H and need to think about him. I would love to see him paired with N again but for now I feel A&M make a lovely couple and the start has been pretty good.

bluebell12ljcruzjps01tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index