Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 42)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

indi and 00093 you both are most welcome!!

Indi, no this he got designed but Shukla Fashion house closed down after designing the wedding dress of that despicable bride. We all know who...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

00093jps01tanutesindiSurish

00093 Senior Member

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
1. Runjhun                     2. Mansi                       3. who want fit in this frame

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGilltanutesjps01pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
0093 ...  Aww...  thank you ... you made my day!!!!   My incomparable Shuklaji   Day Dreaming!!!! 

If his Mom were to auction Himm, she'll make a mint   LOLLOL!!!!!

Edited by indi - 27 August 2012 at 12:09pm

SushmaGill00093tanutesjps01pensink91Surish

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

0093 ...  Aww...  thank you ... you made my day!!!!   My incomparable Shuklaji   Day Dreaming!!!! 

If his Mom were to auction Himm, she'll make a mint   LOLLOL!!!!!

WOW!!!! how many generations will be able to live a life in luxuary due to that auctionLOL A mint will be the bare minimum fetching price 

00093jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
jps ... no need to ask where you are   Unhappy!!!    I'm sure you are on your way to Himm's Mom!!!!  Always trying to take  the lead  on us  Unhappy  !!!!!   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

00093jps01tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
0093, I'll take frame #3 Big smile!!! Thank you for that.

@ Indi, not even near the Sisodia household even though I wish I was.  Just personal commitments and responsibilities - you know everyday life!!!LOL

@ Pensink, thank you very much for your awesome write-up.  You really do a great job at this!!!Clap

Just finished watching the show, some nostalgia especially when they were throwing the ghee in the fire and the rice container at the entrance.  You should see me smiling, at least the bride was going with the groom!!LOL

Overall, nice episode, all looked good in their wedding attires especially the bride and groom. I wish that whenever Shivani hugs Sahil that she does not bend to his chest but just hug him standing rather than bending to rest her head on his chest - it makes her body looks too weird - my opinion only!!

While there is not much to discuss, the weddings (both) were really quick!!!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

00093pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

0093, I'll take frame #3 Big smile!!! Thank you for that.

@ Indi, not even near the Sisodia household even though I wish I was.  Just personal commitments and responsibilities - you know everyday life!!!LOL

@ Pensink, thank you very much for your awesome write-up.  You really do a great job at this!!!Clap

Just finished watching the show, some nostalgia especially when they were throwing the ghee in the fire and the rice container at the entrance.  You should see me smiling, at least the bride was going with the groom!!LOL

Overall, nice episode, all looked good in their wedding attires especially the bride and groom. I wish that whenever Shivani hugs Sahil that she does not bend to his chest but just hug him standing rather than bending to rest her head on his chest - it makes her body looks too weird - my opinion only!!

While there is not much to discuss, the weddings (both) were really quick!!!Smile

Thanks Jps01, I try  and am glad everyone loves reading my WUs.

I feel that the weddings may have been quick but the main story line is about love versus arranged marriage and the story would now progress. Lets see. I dont trust the CVs as they are well known to spoil any good story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Hello to the "A" Company (until another title comes up)  Wink!!!!  Where is everybody?  Still suffering from the effects of the wedding? 

Went to the wedding last night ... the ceremony was short but beautiful.  Couple looked really good ... Mansi made a beautiful bride - she was actually dazzling ... as for our Anoop, gorgeous as usual ... brought back memories of another wedding!!!  I guess all those previous ceremonies went a long way in helping Anoop's no- nonsense, matter-of-fact character ... he was so well versed in the proceedings, not a hitch or a hesitation ... Anoop went through the motions perfectly ... but again, it's Himmanshoo we are dealing with here ... perfection personified Big smile!!!!   Oh, and the icing on the cake for me was the tune from Vivaah!!!!  Perfect choice!!!!

Again, from the shows/actors  that I have seen,  I must say Himm is Indian TV's most versatile actor ... OK, so I might be a bit biased... but when it comes to portraying his emotions ... the guy masters the art!!!!  Each facial expression tells a different story ... With Himmanshoo, there's no need for words ... when he first saw Mansi come down the stairs, his face held admiration and pleasure; when he realised she wasn't wearing his chosen lehenga, you could actually feel his displeasure ... impatience with his mom for not awaiting Sahil's return ... happiness when Sahil appeared ... his face reflected a whole gamut of emotions over that short period!!!  

jps ... Don't try to confuse me ... it's not the Sisodia's I was speaking about!!!   It was the Malhotra's   !!!!  No harm in trying ... so go for it girl!!!  I'm sure you have most of the characteristics that Mom would be looking for... Only thing though, you'll just have to try and contain yourself ... be a little docile, learn to cook aloo paratha and palaak paneer, and most of all, be attentive to the Mom ... and voila ... who knows ... the King just might be yoursDancing   !!!! 

pensink ... you also seem to have all the desired characteristics ... you might want to give jps a run for the king   LOL!!!! 

Come to think of it,  we have a lot of "G" and "A" girls who might be vying for the position of Mrs. HAM!!!   godblessal, rasha, where are you girls?  Hey, I'd better start looking for my wedding outfit LOL !!! 

Edited by indi - 28 August 2012 at 8:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzpensink91tanutesSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index