Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 41)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Indi, 

My parents believe in arranged marriages so therefore I cannot have  a girl of my choice. Though Anoop and Sahil got married simultaneously, I think neither of them will consummate any time soon. As for Anoop and Mansi it will take them a very long time to fall in love before doing so. Sahil and Shivani on the other hand, will have to remarry once accepted by their parents.Wasn't Himmanshoo and his ex-girlfriend Amruta engaged before the broke up?

Edited by Surish - 27 August 2012 at 10:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindi

nak19 Groupbie
nak19
nak19

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Thanks Surish...Anoop and Mansi looks really good and happy together Big smile

Himmanshoo is pretty smart to dump all the headache on to his mom LOL

jps01pensink91tanutesSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Nak19
Since Himmanshoo's mother is highly responsible for dressing him up with style and elegance, I think that she'll definitely choose the right girl for him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19ljcruzjps01pensink91tanutesindi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Hello my dear friends,

Here is today's update: Overall a good episode, don't forget to watch tonight and till then read below Big smile

Phuphaji says to Mansi's mom that tell Mansi she need to take special care of me. But Bua says We need to give her a lot of love too not just her serving us. Then Panditji says its time for Jaimala (exchanging of garlands) but Anoop says lets wait as Sahil is not there. But Mom tells him that We have searched for Sahil and have tried calling him but no news of him and we cant delay as the muhurat will pass. And asks to get Mansi. Anoop is adamant as to how can he get married without Sahil as this was his dream too. Sahil on the other hand is in court and gettingmarried to Shivani and Shivani is missing her parents and Sahil says we tried every means but this is the best way as noone was agreeing. And if we dont get married today then we wont be able to for a month.
Shivani andsahil exchanges garlands and the Registrar wishes them and says from today yu are husband and wife. Here Mansi is shown descending the stairs and Anoop looks at her from head to toe and then remembers Netra's words that we sent Anoop bhaiya's choice to Mansi and his smile vanishes. then Netra comments this is not the same lehanga that Anoop chose and Kavita is about to say when Naina Bhabhi says something happened so we had to change and MAnsi's MIL said its fine we have come to take the bride dress does not matter and asks Anoop if he agrees. Which he does reluctantly. Then Netra says that its time for Jaimala shall we start and the jaimala happens. Sahil and Shivani are taking blessings from the photos of their parents then Shivani tells him to go to Anoop's wedding and he says why dont you come too as we are married and you can enter the house along with bhabhi (Mansi), some teasing between them. Here Anoop's and Mansi's wedding is shown and mantras are being chanted, etc when the priest says now we have the pheras (circumbulating of the couples of the wedding hawan). When Sahil enters. Anoop is not very happy as he looks are mansi( I guess he is mad that she did not wear his choice of lehanga)

Sahil comes and asks the pandit to start the pheras and Anoop is now all smiles. Then mom asks Sahil where were you and he jokes that I thought of getting married etc etc. wedding is going on and then they take blessings of elders. He teases Mansi for not crying  and teases Anoop that you just got married and taking Bhabhi's side. Then Naina bhabhi says now that Mansi is leaving SAhil yuou should stay here and he says I like the idea butyou would have to look for a beautiful and talented girl just like Mansi and then the bidai is happening and Mansi's MIL tell we will give so much love to Mansi she will never miss her parents home. then her brother says if Anoop troubles you send him to me and Anoop replies that would never happen and he tells Anoop to take care of my sister and he promises to keep her happy and then more crying ...

Then SAhil says I asked you to shed a few tears not so much. Anoop's house welcomming of the bride ceremony is shown. Mansi's MIL says if any one troubles you come to me and Bua says what if MIL troubles then uncle says you come to me and then Bua says welcome the new bride then sahil says I will be right back. Then Sahil is shown keeping his wedding certificate in a safe place.

tomorrow Precap: Anoop's mom is in SAhil's room and some papers fly and I guess she will see the marriage certificate...SuspenseShocked will have to see what happens tomorrow.

enjoy !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nak1900093tanutesjps01Aqibaa_19indisoapwatcher1ShellJASurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for your fabulous update pensink91! I doubt very much Sahil's mom will see any certificate. For now Sahil's marriage will remain a secret. Anoop and Mansi will be the first to know!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutes

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Indi, 

My parents believe in arranged marriages so therefore I cannot have  a girl of my choice. Though Anoop and Sahil got married simultaneously, I think neither of them will consummate any time soon. As for Anoop and Mansi it will take them a very long time to fall in love before doing so. Sahil and Shivani on the other hand, will have to remarry once accepted by their parents.Wasn't Himmanshoo and his ex-girlfriend Amruta engaged before the broke up?

surish ... (LOL!!)  Don't worry ... I'm sure you'll get a beautiful and charming bride who'll be equally charmed by you!!!  In the meantime, I'm sure you could at least "look"LOL!!!!   There are lots of arranged marriages in my family which continue to endure while the "love" marriages have deteriorated!!!  Parents usually know what they are doing regarding arranged marriages!!! 

As for Mansi and Anoop  ... I agree with you!  I can't see them, Anoop especially,  consumating any time soon.  I know he does his duties where his mom and family might be concerned, but I can't see him "consumating" as part of his duties!!! 

I remember Himmanshoo saying that he was in a relationship with Amruta for over six years, but don't know if they eventually broke up!!!  I can't blame Amruta  if she was the one breaking it off though; it's not the first time that Himm has said that he'll marry the girl his mom chooses ... Hey, you Guys cannot have your cake and eat it too   Wink!!! 

As for Sahil and Shivani, they are young and in love, do you think they'll waste any time?  I think they'll consummate soon!!!  They'll have plenty of problems from that MIL though!   But as with most Indian families (no offense, but I have seen it happen over and over in my family), they'll eventually come to accept the marriage and end up loving Shivani, might be even more than Mansi  Wink!!!

Edited by indi - 27 August 2012 at 11:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutessoapwatcher1Surish

00093 Senior Member

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
pensink91...thanks for today's update

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
pensink ... thank you for that lovely update!!! 

Do you think that the groom got that lehenga specially made by Shukla's Fashions  LOL???  Could it be that was why he was so disappointed that the bride didn't wear it ??????  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index