Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 38)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Most importantly, I forgot to add last evening that the introvert Anoop smiled through most of the entire episode!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nak04ljcruzpensink91Sruthy.Ltanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by tanutes

Indi Himmanshoo so opulent, dazzling and utterly irresistible will keep your adrenaline racing but won't kill you. You'll yearn for more!

tanutes ... You naughty teaser ... I feel like a Victorian maiden... I'll just grieve and die of heartache ... I know I will  WinkWinkWink!!   And then you'll feel sorry!!!!

Do we have any "haldi" ceremony?  I want the full works!!!  Not for any other reason, but just to see Anoopji ... Day Dreaming
No Haldi ceremony as that is before the wedding. The CVs directly rushed to the wedding. But you might see SR and Sony has shown a much detailed one before so lets see what the CVs of this show have planned.Big smile

But see I told you all he will take ur breath away and Tanutes had put in the description too. I just hope the lehanga  burning does not happen today as it will be another MU between Anoop and MAnsi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Most importantly, I forgot to add last evening that the introvert Anoop smiled through most of the entire episode!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yesterday he was more assertive too and yes he was all excited to get married. Hope this excitement lasts, but the SBS update is making me feel there is going to be a big hungama when Sahil marries Shivani and brings her home.

jps01tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I just saw a new promo for 30th August.

Mansi and Shivani are getting ready and Mansi's Monologues is "Love ya arranged marriage isi baat pe lade the na hum dono(Love marriage or arranged marriage, this was topic of our conflict)" and then she says today is my marriage and then she show Shivani today is my love marriage.

Next Sahil come and says Bhaiya (Anoop) Bhabhi, I want you to meet some one and he brings Shivani and introduces her a Shivani Sahil Sisodia and Mansi is surprised and says Shivani!! and Shivani says Mansi!! and both the brothers have a shocked kind of look

jps01tanutes

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Today's episode started :

Sahil enters asking what is happening and Netra tells him we cannot tie Anoop's turban (pagdi) so he says what is wrong with a ready made pagdi and puts it on Anoop's head and everyone is all smiles, but mom says is'nt it a custom to tie it at home and SAhil goes and tells his mom very sweetly "dont stress mom as when you are worried the whole house is worried" and then he asks Anoop is evetything okay now and Anoop replies " now you are here everything will be".Bua says he is still upset but Mom says atleast he is participating in the wedding. Shivani and her sister are in Auto and Shivani remembers Mansi and tells her sister if Mansi were here she would have told me that my dress is too heavy and then her sister tells I know you are missing Mansi but you should smile as if MAnsi were here she would have wanted you to smile too. Then she says let me call Sahil and see where he is as we are getting late. Mansi's sister is shown ironing the Lehanga dupatta and Mansi tells Kavita do fast it as  its new it does not need that much ironing and KAvita replies "you are the bride and you should look nice"  and mansi says yes but if the Dukha (groom ) comes with the procession he might get angry for being late and Kavita says dont say anything about my BIL. Then Mansi's mom brings some bracelets for MAnsi and says wear this, initially mansi says "mom how much will you give me but mom says this was given by your dad when we were no so rich" KAvita replies "It does not match Didi;s dressand mom says not everything needs to match...and KAvita madam (what can we say) says I want to see it first. (now this is when she burns the chunri Angry).

MAnsi is nervous and Mom says I also did not know your dad or grandma and tells Mansi that ou will win their hearts soon. Then kavita says mom the bracelets are beautiful and whether she has some jewelry for me or not and then Mansi tells her mom that get all modern stuff for her and even a mordern Dulha and then mom leaves. Then kavita (forgotten about the iron Dead) asks mansi have yo worn anklets and she offers to put it on herself and mansi tells something is burning and she run and the chunri is burnt ( no one in their right mind would ever leave a hot iron on a cloth and go to check jewelry, so mad at KAvita). then the Grooms and procession is getting ready and  Anoop's mom does the Arti of  the dulha and uncle asks elder brother is getting mrried and Sahil you are nervous. Then they give Anoops shoes to Sahil to take care. Then Bua asks why have you kept Anoops shoes in your hand how will he go to the alter. SAhil tells his cousin thay you are already married and you know nothing and then they move and here everyone is dancing. Here in Mansi's room Kavita says Sorry Bhabhi is realy mad and says what will I do with your Sorry, and tells that this was the only condition Anoop had that the bride wear the wedding dress of his choice now what will we do and MAnsi is still calm and says " bhabhi what has happened has happened  and what is the use of shouting at Kavita and her mom says yes mom we should think what to wear now. now bhabhi is trying to hide that burnt patch and it still shows and Mansi's mom says I cannot send MAnsi with burnt Dupatta. Bhabi gets a call that we cannot get a new one at the last min and MAnsi's brother comes and they tell him everything is ready. Here Shivani's sister is worried that SAhil is not answering his phone and if Shivani and Sahil's plan would work out or not.

Shivani and her sister in court and she tells her sister no need to worry I have left everything to fate, whatever has to happen will happen.Anoop's family is dancing and then they break coconut and says lets leave now then Anoop's bhabhi says I forgt the sweets then Sahil tells anoop all the best and love you. Here MAnsi's bhabhi is worried that last mins they cannot get a new dupatta.Mansi;s mom says wear my wedding lehanga but bhabhi says that that is too old and the gold work (Zari ) is tarnished. Then KAvita suggest that her friend just got married and maybe MAnsi can wear her lehanga but mom and bhabhi says why would mansi wear someone else's. Mansi brother come that the Baraat (Procession) would be here any min and they should come down immediately and scolds them that las tmin they are making arti preps. Mansi says mom you all go I will come down and they leave. The Baraat comes and MAnsi's mom greets Anoop and he is all smiles (excited to get married) and his mom asks him to take his in laws blessings and he does. KAvita tells BIL give me your shoes yourself as if I take them later it would be bad for your pocket as you have too many SILs and Anoop's uncle says that he can handle all of them. Anoop asks his cousin where is Sahil and he says I wil lgo and see. And Anoop is taken to the stage. Anoop's mom tells MAnsi's mom that Mansi must be looking beautiful as a bride and Netra says can I go and say hi to Bhabhi but MAnsi's mom says she is gettting ready and will be down soon. Then asks Kavita to go check on Mansi.  Sahil is shown driving to the court and stuck in traffic.

Mansi is shown looking at the wedding dress gifted by Shivani and Kavita comes and says I am really sorry and you too wanted to wear that lehnga and she tells Kavita that I had thought that when I will wear this lehnga it would be the happiest moment and then she says but today I am worried what if Anoop does not like this lehanga. Then Bhabhi said MAnsi come soon as Anoop is ready with the garland and if she is late she will always hear about it. Shivani is worried and her sister tell Sahil should have called and there is a phone call and Shivani says its not SAhil's but Moms and mom says shivani
I am worried for you and your sister and then Shivani is about to tell her mom when her sister takes the phone. She tells their mom that we are out shopping and hangs up and then Sahil arrives and says I left my brother's wedding and you are afraid. Sahil and Shivani hug, then the registrar tells them to sign and they are married.

Monday Precap: Sahil and Shivani exchanging garlands at the Registrar office and the registrar says "Congratulations you are now husband and wife and SAhil says thank you"OuchShockedUnhappy ( all these as Anoop's brother left his wedding to get married so there will be some disagreements...)

Enjoy!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12ljcruzjps01tanutesAqibaa_19soapwatcher1

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thank you dearest Pensink for the awesome writeup!!!!Clap

@ Godblessall: "You girls are gasping for air I see...well , you are not in a condition to take care of our precious 'dulha'...so I'm taking him with me in my dreams...Wink "

@ Godblessall, go ahead and be my guest!!!Big smile Never ever thought would have to face such stiff competition from you, but I am up to the challenge!!!Embarrassed

Edited by jps01 - 23 August 2012 at 10:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12tanutespensink91soapwatcher1

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Thank you dearest Pensink for the awesome writeup!!!!Clap

@ Godblessall: "You girls are gasping for air I see...well , you are not in a condition to take care of our precious 'dulha'...so I'm taking him with me in my dreams...Wink "

@ Godblessall, go ahead and be my guest!!!Big smile Never ever thought would have to face such stiff competition from you, but I am up to the challenge!!!Embarrassed
Dearest Jps you are most welcome!! And don't miss today's episode. It is a must watch episode and Anoop is looking so good and dashing. I bet you will be smiling all evening Big smile.

Edited by pensink91 - 23 August 2012 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutessoapwatcher1

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, you bet I will be smiling - I am very thankful that at least I have something to smile about at times, just when the work gets overbearing and things tend to get out of hand!!LOL

You know I actually went to bed with that smile on my face but for some strange reason could not sleep!! I believe my excitement was too much!!!Ouch

I would have loved to see some of the pre-wedding bash like a sangeet ceremony with Anoop dancing and the haldi but I guess they decided against it.Confused

I am so looking forward to this evening again!

And where is everyone???

Edited by jps01 - 23 August 2012 at 11:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak04tanutespensink91soapwatcher1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index