Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 37)

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indi

Just took a peek at the Dulha!!!  Has anybody ever been to a wedding where the groom took all the attention... ?   I think this might just happen here tonight!!!!  Is that guy for real?   It's like God blessed Himm with the best of everything!!!! 

jps ... the "hair" is back and looking gorgeous!!!!  BTW, you would think with the number of times this guy  got married, he would know how to tie the turban   Big smile!!!   Aww... but he does look heartbreakingly  handsome ... I could just stare at him non-stop  Day Dreaming!!!!  

Indi I knew you'll be alive! Agreed! Himmanshoo's definitely added pizzazz to his hairstyle giving him that gorgeous and glamorous look

Edited by tanutes - 22 August 2012 at 5:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91Sruthy.L

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Just took a peek at the Dulha!!!  Has anybody ever been to a wedding where the groom took all the attention... ?   I think this might just happen here tonight!!!!  Is that guy for real?   It's like God blessed Himm with the best of everything!!!! 

jps ... the "hair" is back and looking gorgeous!!!!  BTW, you would think with the number of times this guy  got married, he would know how to tie the turban   Big smile!!!   Aww... but he does look heartbreakingly  handsome ... I could just stare at him non-stop  Day Dreaming!!!!  

Indi I knew you'll be alive! Agreed! Himmanshoo's had added pizzazz to his hairstyle giving him that gorgeous and glamorous look

tanutes  ... Alive, but for how long!!!  It was just a tiny peek but it left me gasping for breath ... could you imagine what the full works would do to poor me????  Sigh!!!!  The man is not good for my health  LOL!!!!    But anyway, at least I'll die with happy thoughts   Wink!!! 

I always say that a person's hair or hairstyle does a lot for their looks!!!    Himm's hair does enhance his looks ... Sure his Mummy put plenty coconut oil in that hair when he was a kid   LOL!!! 

Edited by indi - 22 August 2012 at 5:13pm

jps01pensink91tanutes

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Want to see Himmanshoo portray a honest, but strong ruthless business man.
I like to see him explode.  Brings out best scenes when he's like that.

jps01pensink91tanutes

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

tanutes  ... Alive, but for how long!!!  It was just a tiny peek but it left me gasping for breath ... could you imagine what the full works would do to poor me????  Sigh!!!!  The man is not good for my health  LOL!!!!    But anyway, at least I'll die with happy thoughts   Wink!!! 

I always say that a person's hair or hairstyle does a lot for their looks!!!    Himm's hair does enhance his looks ... Sure his Mummy put plenty coconut oil in that hair when he was a kid   LOL!!! 

Indi, dying with happy thoughts? We'll see to that!  I think he got it naturally!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
My eager heart is racing as time is getting near, wish someone could see this huge smile on my face!!! 

Indi, warring it is and don't believe you and Pensink are ahead of me!!!

@ Bluebell, concur with your comments, he is best when he explodes and I am looking forward to seeing this soon!!!!

Hi guys, we really have to work on bringing the TRPs of LMYAM up.  I believe it was very low, something like 0.6!! Can anyone confirm please.

Edited by jps01 - 22 August 2012 at 6:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pensink91

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Oh Lord, my breathing is still a bit erratic!!! I love, love today's episode, just great!!!!Big smile

To begin, the hair - good change for the better, prefer this natural look and now he definitely looks more like my Guddu!!!!

Loved that beige/light brown linen shirt !!

His dulha attire is awesome!!!ClapClapClap  Suits him perfectly, color and all!!!!

Oh, the bridal attire was also excellent choice but I did not like Mansi's hairstyle!!!!

I thought that Anoop's sister (don't remember her name) looked lovely also!!

Sahil had a beautiful attire on also and he looked absolutely handsome!!

And Anoop's final attire, the head gear - I could not breathe and I don't think I ever blinked!!

Overall, awesome episode and am happy to say that Anoop had some better screen time again!

pensink91Sruthy.L

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
You girls are gasping for air I see...well , you are not in a condition to take care of our precious 'dulha'...so I'm taking him with me in my dreams...Wink

jps01pensink91Sruthy.L

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godblessall

You girls are gasping for air I see...well , you are not in a condition to take care of our precious 'dulha'...so I'm taking him with me in my dreams...Wink
ha godblessall I am with you in the dream of BBAT dulha dreesed in covered his face with flowers.Oh God I am also in dream...Day Dreaming

jps01pensink91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index