Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 35)

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you Pensink...that's a yummy update with one hot 'dulha' going to ride the horse again...Wink
             Not happy with the Manoop misunderstanding though...Confused..looks like rough water ahead...but no worries, our dulhe raja handled even a psycho before...this one only a debate champ that I heard...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Mr handsome looked resplendent in his red and cream sherwani which was a masterpiece combination of stylish, high neck collar panels, sleeves and cuffs, intricately enhanced with impeccable sequins, kundans and floral motifs. His cream churidar and royal sash which was a perfect match for the sherwani, making him appear like a prince, was further accentuated with a light brown turban almost like an exotic floral bud that was provided by his dearly beloved brother Sahil

Originally posted by Jps01

Awww Pensink, we all deep down feel the same way!  I am really trying to believe that he is just changing his clothes and my brain has to accept that.  Runjhun will always be associated with Guddu Shukla, cannot change that destiny but we also have to move on.  Hopefully, we will see them one more time in this lifetime!  In the meantime, I tell myself don't be selfish, the guy has to live and needs money to survive so am happy he was able to find something so soon!!!LOL

Jps01 I  concur with you wholeheartedly!

Pensink countless thanks for your awesome update!

tanutes ... Why are you doing this to my heart????  I'm having palpitations with your description of the KING!!!!  Just hope we see him longer than the second they give to us!!!  Think I'm going to look for a Prince and get married too!!!!

godblessalltanutesjps01pensink91Surish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
 " Mr handsome looked resplendent in his red and cream sherwani which was a masterpiece combination of stylish, high neck collar panels, sleeves and cuffs, intricately enhanced with impeccable sequins, kundans and floral motifs. His cream churidar and royal sash which was a perfect match for the sherwani, making him appear like a prince, was further accentuated with a light brown turban almost like an exotic floral bud that was provided by his dearly beloved brother Sahi "

Wow...Tanutes...what a vivid description..Clap...I can surely visualize...but I want more...! I'm a greedy woman you see in case of my G-man...LOL..I want photos...could someone post some photos of our dulha here please...
                     Also in the photo  gallery we need Anoop/ Mnoop photos...can someone convey that note to the moderators...I dont know how to do that as the photo gallery is a 'no comments' thread...

jps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Mr handsome looked resplendent in his red and cream sherwani which was a masterpiece combination of stylish, high neck collar panels, sleeves and cuffs, intricately enhanced with impeccable sequins, kundans and floral motifs. His cream churidar and royal sash which was a perfect match for the sherwani, making him appear like a prince, was further accentuated with a light brown turban almost like an exotic floral bud that was provided by his dearly beloved brother Sahil

Originally posted by Jps01

Awww Pensink, we all deep down feel the same way!  I am really trying to believe that he is just changing his clothes and my brain has to accept that.  Runjhun will always be associated with Guddu Shukla, cannot change that destiny but we also have to move on.  Hopefully, we will see them one more time in this lifetime!  In the meantime, I tell myself don't be selfish, the guy has to live and needs money to survive so am happy he was able to find something so soon!!!LOL

Jps01 I  concur with you wholeheartedly!

Pensink countless thanks for your awesome update!

tanutes ... Why are you doing this to my heart????  I'm having palpitations with your description of the KING!!!!  Just hope we see him longer than the second they give to us!!!  Think I'm going to look for a Prince and get married too!!!!

Indi, no worries as today you will see him more on the screen and I bet after seeing him for so long and also since he is looking dashing, many would have sleepless night. Sorry no offence, just kidding Big smile

godblessalltanutesjps01indiSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01pensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Pensink, Indi  and Godblessall et al if you would really like to see Mr handsome immediately I suggest that you contact the following website:

http://www.techtipspro.com/2012/08/22-august-love-marriage-ya-arranged.html
Thanks Tanutes, but I would wait till evening see him. I did see him just for few secs when I listened for the updates.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01tanutesindi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@ Tanutes, this is what you call slow death, you are killing me here with this description!!!!LOL

"Mr handsome looked resplendent in his red and cream sherwani which was a masterpiece combination of stylish, high neck collar panels, sleeves and cuffs, intricately enhanced with impeccable sequins, kundans and floral motifs. His cream churidar and royal sash which was a perfect match for the sherwani, making him appear like a prince, was further accentuated with a light brown turban almost like an exotic floral bud that was provided by his dearly beloved brother Sahil"

@ Godblessall, concur with your comments:
" Also in the photo  gallery we need Anoop/ Mnoop photos...can someone convey that note to the moderators...I dont know how to do that as the photo gallery is a 'no comments' thread..."

So far I believe there is only one moderator - Jyoti??  Oh, I miss Wafah Di soo much!!!

Edited by jps01 - 22 August 2012 at 2:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalltanutespensink91indi

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Tanutes, you are killing me here with that description!!!!LOL
Jps01, this is just description wait till you actually see him tonight Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessalljps01indi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index