Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 32)

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Would of liked to have seen how  Shivani and Sahil first met.    Missed out on the eyelocks and the romance between them.  It all happened so fast.  Only the beginning of story.  Will give it time.  Love Himmanshoo, can't take my eyes off him. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@ Bluebell, concur with your post above!!!

And of course where my H is concerned I am all Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutespensink91indiLeesanSurish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
After reading today's wonderful update by Pensink ,  I can't resist myself to say these things...!!
        Why in the new show from the very beginning it feels like the makers are trying hard to establish a forceful debate /disagreement  over some  unnecessary issues by showing unreasonable extremities in the characters...Shocked
          I mean...the boy's mom is shown too strong-head...she doesn't care about her children's feeling...why...?!
           The elder brother is too quiet and aloof contradicting his personality ...  why..??
              The younger brother is too much active and  over the top obliged as a lover...why..?!
            The girls are even more irritating in their views...!! One, being an adult , thinks of fairy-tale love story and not ready to think otherwise...! The other, is even more strange..!! After reading today's update, I'm clueless about why the heck she is advocating for mother decided nuptial even after knowing the fact that the boy loves someone else...I mean her case is different ..she is doing the arranged marriage because as a matter of fact she does not have a romantic interest elsewhere...and so is open to parents selected match...that does not mean she did not fall in love because she wanted to marry a boy particularly of her parents' choice.!  Because as they say, you don't opt to be in love, rather you fall in love. In her case she did not have that 'fall' yet...but that does not mean a modern , educated girl like her will support ditching your love and marry where your parents choose...!! This sounds too much impractical and illogical...Confused
                  The other characters like sister-in-law are also shown unnecessarily behaving odd without a hint of the past back-ground..!why ?Ouch
                     As I said earlier, Sony's marriage shows are not up to the mark recently and did not do good either...here also I do not find anything substantial storyline so far that will provide a strong backbone to the show...Stern Smile  But this is fully my view, I may be wrong...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12Keshawntanutesjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@ Godblessall, thank you sooo much for your excellent analysis of today's episode!!ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawngodblessalltanutespensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godblessall

After reading today's wonderful update by Pensink ,  I can't resist myself to say these things...!!
        Why in the new show from the very beginning it feels like the makers are trying hard to establish a forceful debate /disagreement  over some  unnecessary issues by showing unreasonable extremities in the characters...Shocked
          I mean...the boy's mom is shown too strong-head...she doesn't care about her children's feeling...why...?!
           The elder brother is too quiet and aloof contradicting his personality ...  why..??
              The younger brother is too much active and  over the top obliged as a lover...why..?!
            The girls are even more irritating in their views...!! One, being an adult , thinks of fairy-tale love story and not ready to think otherwise...! The other, is even more strange..!! After reading today's update, I'm clueless about why the heck she is advocating for mother decided nuptial even after knowing the fact that the boy loves someone else...I mean her case is different ..she is doing the arranged marriage because as a matter of fact she does not have a romantic interest elsewhere...and so is open to parents selected match...that does not mean she did not fall in love because she wanted to marry a boy particularly of her parents' choice.!  Because as they say, you don't opt to be in love, rather you fall in love. In her case she did not have that 'fall' yet...but that does not mean a modern , educated girl like her will support ditching your love and marry where your parents choose...!! This sounds too much impractical and illogical...Confused
                  The other characters like sister-in-law are also shown unnecessarily behaving odd without a hint of the past back-ground..!why ?Ouch
                     As I said earlier, Sony's marriage shows are not up to the mark recently and did not do good either...here also I do not find anything substantial storyline so far that will provide a strong backbone to the show...Stern Smile  But this is fully my view, I may be wrong...
Anoop is shown as quiet and introvert, which he is not as he is opposing his mom in Sahil and Shivani's matter, clearly visible in today's episode. He does not oppose his mom directly but feels she is wrong. Maybe they will reveal why he is submissive to her.  I am in total agreement regarding Mansi, she may believe in arranged marriage but it does not mean love marriages are disrespect to parents. I dont know what century she belongs to.Confusedwhat she said about love and marriage is unbelievable. I dont think SAhil and Shivani dont respect their parents, love just happens.
Both the female leads behaviour is so childish and they speak without thinking. And then start crying at small things.
And the family, especially Mansi's mom, she is totally dependent on Naina Bhabi. Naina bhabhi, who herself had love marriage keep repeating the same thing that Mansi and Anoop should not talk before marriage that maybe it will affect the wedding. Anoop's mom thinks she is always right and forcing her decision on everyone and does not herself respect anyone but expects respect from everyone.

Edited by pensink91 - 21 August 2012 at 2:46pm

Keshawngodblessalltanutesjps01LeesanSurish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
 "Both the female leads behaviour is so childish and they speak without thinking. And then start crying at small things. "

Pensink...I can't agree with you more, specially with the above lines...so true...the whole show lacks the basic motive of the story-line from the very beginning...Confused...I just hope the creatives introduce some real convincing plots in the story to boost up the spirit ...otherwise , we viewers may  be deprived of viewing the magnificent talent of Himmanshoo and other fabulous actors in near future...Cry

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
@Surish once Shivani attends Mansi's wedding and comes face to face with Sahil and Anoop's relatives I doubt an elopement will occur. Sahil and Shivani will definitely get married with the help of Ansi when they become husband and wife.

@ Pensink thanks for providing us with English subtitles in your own way

@Godblessall for me, this show is a bit tedious and confusing! What you are implying makes a lot of sense to me.

Edited by Keshawn - 21 August 2012 at 7:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Gosh, I was so happy to see Anoop and Mansi had some actual screen time tonight!!!  And of course, my Anoop look absolutely handsome!!Big smile

And why is Mansi crying when things don't go your way - she needs to find another hobby because Anoop has no hobby but I don't think he will enjoy watching his wife cry all the time!!! LOL!!

I do agree with Godblessall and Pensink about the two female leads and their behavior! 

I loved when Anoop said "I can't believe this"!! Mansi even though I know she has a mind of her own, is chatting with Anoop for the first time and she disagrees with him.  This relationship has a lot of work ahead, wishing them much luck and love!!!

Why did Mansi's mom think of complaining about Anoop to his mom????Confused Is she the big bad wolf that would gobble Anoop up!!!Ouch

Edited by jps01 - 21 August 2012 at 7:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnpensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index