Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 31)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Today's update:

Shivani's parents say that this relationship has to end and that is final decision and nothing to talk about. Just then scene shifts to Mansi's house and Bhabhi is offering Kachoris to Mansi's MIL. And the entry of Mansi and our dear Anoop also turns to look at her descending the stairs and has a sweet smile seeing his fiancee. Mansi comes and Netra tells her Bhabhi you come and sit next to Anoop Bhaiya and tells Anoop to make space for Mansi but MIL is just typical MIL and she says "Let Mansi sit where she wants to " and both Mansi and Anoop  glance at each other and Anoop has a smile. He starts reading a magazine and Netra says look in the front the view is very beautiful Smile. Then Naina bhabhi makes her comment"Netra let me see the MAgazine as our Mansi is good in General Knowledge and has won many debates, we have all lost to her so lets see if Anoop c can defeat her. Then Shivani's sister comments how can mom and dad just end the relationship with Sahil...

Mansi sister insists that we should talk to Papa but she said that we dont know what happened at Sahil's house. She says I dont know what happened but I dont want to trouble dad today as it is enough for one day. SAhil reaches MAnsi's house and he greets everyone then says Mom I need to talk to you. Mom tells Anoop to wait and she will come. Sahil apologizes to everyone at Mansi's place. Then he gets mad at Mom and says you have to right the wrong you did with Shivani's parents. She is now blackmailing him saying I was proud of you but you dont respect me nor care about my respect and you are selfish. Anoop says so much happened and no one told me anything and netra said now its too late. And Anoop excuses himself from there to talk to his mom. Anoop tells Sahil we will talk at home but he refuses to listen to his brother . Anoop's mom still is not listening and then Anoops looses his cool and says "Enough what will Mansi's family think, Ia m going out and you both come... Anoop clashes with Mansi iout side the room and she says I will bring tea later. He says one mins I need to talk to you and says you must be wondering what is happening and she replies every family has arguments but Anoop says yes but you are going to be a imp part of our family and you should know. Anoop tells Mansi "my brother loves a girl but mom is against love marriage"...

Mansi asks why is mom is against and Anoop says she has already fixed a girl for Sahil. Mansi says maybe she has chosen a girl for Sahil and feels she may be right. Anoop says she is not ready to meet Shivani, and Mansi says she is thinking for the future. Anoop says so you mean Sahil should forget his love and move on. And Tells mansi that you believe we should listen to parents even if they r wrong and MAnsi argues what is wrong in that, we are also doing the same.Anoop replies we are doing as we want to do this. Mansi replies since childhood our parents ensured our happiness. Anoop is so mad now and says besides our horoscopes I dont know what mom tallied as we have totally different view of life, and he says I dont think we would ever think alike.And then Anoop's family leave after meeting and greeting, Then Shivani's house and they have all given up food since they are upset. Mansi is shown crying in her room in a corner that unnecessary she argued with Anoop and he left without looking at me Cry.

Then Mansi is shown crying (I think the video that was available missed one part as from their conversation it reached here) Will update the missing part when I see in the evening. Mansi's sister asks why r u crying and she says for no reason I opened my mouth Anoop was saying about his mom and brother and I said what I believe in and I should no have said anything. Then Sahil and Shivani scene, they are missing each other. Then Mansi's mom and bhabhi are discussing what Anoop must be thinking about it. Then Naina leaves to talk to decorators. Anoop's mom says what was the need for Sahil to come and make a scene at Anoop's inlaws. And their bua is explaining to let it be. Then Mansi's mom calls to talk to Anoop's mom and asks if everything is okay there ad tells that Anoop and Mansi had a argument and his mom says he did not say anything but u dont worry they are both smart and would handle anything. Mansi's mom said to Mansi's MIL to send the list of all their guests. Then one the line disconnects Anoop's mom tells Bua to cal Anoop right now ...suspense, dont know what wil lhappen to Anoop tomorrow as mom is angryAngry

Percap: Sahil and Shivani are planning to Elope.

Enjoy!!!

Edited by pensink91 - 21 August 2012 at 10:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12godblessallKeshawnAqibaa_19Sruthy.Ltanutesjps01Leesansoapwatcher1Surish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Pensink for your efficient update! Jpso1 in full agreement with you !Himmanshoo is definitely not getting a fair share!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallluvbbatKeshawnjps01pensink91soapwatcher1LeesanSurish

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanhk you very much for the speed and very hot update.
How Anoop will solve Sahils problem?
How the positive and negative thoughts of Anoop and Mansi gecomes nautral.Mansi disagrees Anoop.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawngodblessalltanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

I have updated the missing part in Blue to original write up.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawngodblessalltanutesjps01indiLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Sahil will attempt to resolve his problem by eloping with his prospective bride while his brother ties the knot! Thanks Pensink91 for updating us!

Edited by Surish - 21 August 2012 at 10:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesan

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ClapPensink...excellent as usual...take my bow...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91Leesan

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this - it  just makes my day easier!!! You are just too good and excellent writeup!!!Clap

Somehow I get the feeling (my opinion), that I have not seen much lovey dovey scenes between Sahil and Shivani for them to elope.  I need to feel that fire burning desire inside of me when I look at the screen or from what I have seen so far.  But so far, it just does not gel with me that they plan on eloping when the relationship is not shown as them being madly, desperatly in love with each other.!!Confused

So Mansi dear, because you believe in arranged marriages, you do not see anything wrong with your MIL denying Sahil the right to marry someone he loves!!Shocked Thought you were a modern and educated girl Mansi!!Confused

Oh Anoop, I hope you try to find some things to agree with Mansi prior to the wedding!!! And I reiterate, Anoop needs more screen time because he is a powerhouse performer!!!!!Ouch

Edited by jps01 - 21 August 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12Keshawngodblessallpensink91soapwatcher1Leesan

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this - it  just makes my day easier!!! You are just too good and excellent writeup!!!Clap

Somehow I get the feeling (my opinion), that I have not seen much lovey dovey scenes between Sahil and Shivani for them to elope.  I need to feel that fire buring inside of me when I look at the screen or from what I have seen so far.  But so far, it just does not gel with me that they plan on eloping when the relationship is not shown as them being madly, desperatly in love with each other.!!Confused

So Mansi dear, because you believe in arranged marriages, you do not see anything wrong with your MIL denying Sahil the right to marry someone he loves!!Shocked Thought you were a modern and educated girl Mansi!!Confused

Oh Anoop, I hope you try to find some things to agree with Mansi prior to the wedding!!! And I reiterate, Anoop needs more screen time because he is a powerhouse performer!!!!!Ouch

Jps01 I agree with you regarding Mansi, and was surprised to see Anoop's behaviour in today's show. Atleast he understands but Mansi, "I cant believe" just as Anoop said, that she is a modern and educated girl to have such thought .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutesjps01soapwatcher1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index