Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 30)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ Pensink, Thank you sooo much, you always make my day!!!! Big HugsHug

Oops, liked the precap where it looks like Anoop actually stood up to his mother!! Big smile  Excited to see Anoop in action!

Wonder why Sahil's mom is so adamant that he should not marry Shivani?  Is it because she did not choose this girl or does she think Shivani is not good enough for her Sahil?

Felt sorry for Shivani's parents to have to go deal with the "Iron Lady" (Sahil's mom) at their home.

More comments later.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallluvbbatKeshawntanutespensink91indiLeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, Thank you sooo much, you always make my day!!!! Big HugsHug

Oops, liked the precap where it looks like Anoop actually stood up to his mother!! Big smile  Excited to see Anoop in action!

Wonder why Sahil's mom is so adamant that he should not marry Shivani?  Is it because she did not choose this girl or does she think Shivani is not good enough for her Sahil?

Felt sorry for Shivani's parents to have to go deal with the "Iron Lady" (Sahil's mom) at their home.

More comments later.
You are most welcome !! Big smile

Precap is really good not only did he speak to his mother and told her off. But he also shared what was happening with Mansi, which shows that there is trust between them. That is a good start to any relationship. The story is making progress, It would be nice to see good interaction between Anoop and Mansi and both sharing with each other. Romance can wait till they are comfortable with each other.

Sahil's mom is really being adamant, I feel she is one of those parents who think that they know better and want the kids to follow them. But i am sure Sahil will revolt later.

Shivani's parent's decision is not wrong either when they said that this marriage will not happen as no matter what Sahil says but in the future if Shivani does go to that house without the MIL's approval she will not be happy.

So far the show looks promising and will wait to see how it progresses. Anoop character is also evolving now.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzgodblessallluvbbatKeshawntanutesjps01indisoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Pensink thanks for your prompt update dear! You are a darling!
Most welcome!! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutesjps01indiLeesanSurish

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I second Tanutes. Thanks, pensink for the update, looking forward to watching the episode tonight :)

Hi Leesan, so glad to see you here ;) will drop in on BBAT especially on that assurance!!!

So happy to see all of you again :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling, Mansi is going to side with the wicked witch and Anoop will have to go along with what Mansi wants, or its going to be a bad start to their marriage.  Anoop will be in the dog house on his first day of marriage.

godblessalltanutesjps01indiLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Anoop being subjected to regular contingent punishment by an over-controlling mother developed a passive, ambivalent, disciplined, conforming, submissive, cooperative, personality which submerged his desire for independence in an overly acquiescent manner. With his betrothal to Mansi he may either become more assertive or aggressive.

Edited by tanutes - 20 August 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallluvbbatljcruzKeshawnAqibaa_19jps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Pensink...thank you for the awesome update...you are a sweetheart...Hug
 It seems like today's episode was predictable but promising ( regarding the precap ). Anoop is initiating some attempt to express his own opinion and also share it with others...Thumbs Up...but it will be a long way for him I guess...btw, he can sure take one or two lessons from the " King of Kannauj " on how to get a grip of the situation in  your own way...Wink

luvbbatKeshawntanutesjps01indiLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

How can Himmanshoo's ratings dropped so drastically, just when his new show is out and we have been posting comments about him everday!!! 

While the new show does not have much to discuss at this point, we are patiently waiting to see the camera focus on him more!! Afterall the show is about 2 couples and the story should be equally shared between all of them.  While I understand we have many other characters in the show, I still think Himm's screen time should be increased!

As the show develops, Facebook comments would increase, but so far, it has been very slow!

Anyone has any ideas how they rate these "ratings". 

And please don't forget to comment on H's fanpage on IF and continue to hit the chaskameter for LMYAM.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillluvbbatKeshawntanutesSruthy.Lpensink91soapwatcher1LeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index