Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 29)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Godblessall
Thumbs UpThe new role that our 'hero' got to play is completely different from the 'G-man' that we adore 'the most prominent difference is , what Vanfan mentioned , he does not get much chance to use his magnetic voice that can mesmerize viewers even before looking at him , as because 'Anoop' refrains himself from talking ! The raw and rough touch of Guddu Shukla that is sure to keep the audience on the edge of the sharp knife , is toned down, kept under the control mode, which is very difficult for us to accept as we simply are used to live with the Lion King , and not habituated to settle for anything less even soft and sober . Now that is the charm of the man of our interest', untamed unforgettable , which is definitely missing in his new role so far . But this was about to happen. The credit of an actor lies in the fact that how effortlessly he is able to mend himself to the requirement of different roles he is portraying on screen . Here Himmanshoo is doing an awesome job. His hesitation , measured expression , less talk, controlled  emotional attachment with others , everything is perfectly showing Anoop as an introvert, compromising person that the new show demands. Himm is a master of the art undoubtedly',able to portray any possible emotion in front of the rolling camera with superb ease'I just hope the creatives of his current show is well aware of his versatility as an actor, and use his magnificent talent with proper recognition in terms of screen time and a stronger script to enact. I just want to convey this note to Himmanshoo that he does not need to compromise as an actor as he is one of the best in this profession Star
            Samaira also looks very pretty, dignified, composed and confident  in her role...the 'chemistry' between the lead pairs is still not there...not only in 'Anoop-Mansi' , but it is also missing ( even some hard-core fans are having this opinion ! ) in the other pair who are already in love and supposed to be heading for a 'love-marriage' ..! For the 'arranged  marriage' pair, the makers are currently focusing on the 'aloofness' of the leads to each other in order to show a greater impact of romance in the later phase. So I'm ready to consider this as the requirement of the story line...Anoop-Mansi as a romantic couple definitely has potential to blossom in fame and flair in future as per the demand of the story  Thumbs Up 
            Hence,  I'll be patient and eagerly wait for the come-back of our love-struck G-man on screen , that is inevitably going to take us to the farther level of joy and pleasure... Embarrassed For now , I'm loving the sweet brotherly  interaction between Anoop and Saahil in the show...both the boys are doing a good work to show a strong bond between the two brothers which is very pleasant to watch and can be a strong point for this show to smooth its run on screen. Clap

@ Godblessall
Well done! I'm impressed!

Edited by Surish - 19 August 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzgodblessallKeshawntanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesansoapwatcher1

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend!!!  Am looking forward to an exciting week on LMYAM. Let's sit back and await the ride!!

@ Pensink, oh dear, no worries, I am so happy you confirmed that statement, because Himm also said he did not say "beta". Don't be silly, I am not offended and you are allowed to correct me since you know the language better than either Indi or me!!!Big smile

Much love to all!!

Edited by jps01 - 20 August 2012 at 7:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutespensink91indisoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend!!!  Am looking forward to an exciting week on LMYAM. Let's sit back and await the ride!!

@ Pensink, oh dear, no worries, I am so happy you confirmed that statement, because Himm also said he did not say "beta". Don't be silly, I am not offended and you are allowed to correct me since you know the language better than either Indi or me!!!Big smile

Much love to all!!

glad to hear that Big smile I was feeling should I write it or not. But then I did. will post today's once the show is on.
But since the wedding was in a week hoping to see the wedding preps in the coming episodes and also Himmanshoo as a Dulha.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawntanutesjps01soapwatcher1LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Stumbled upon this by accident!  What a treat to watch Guddu again as Anoop!  Loving him already! 
Glad to see the old BBATians!

Where is Leesan? Hope she knows Himanshoo is back again!

@ soapwatcher1: lol! Hi Jahnvi...so excited to see you posting on the new forum,really missed you! Quite a few of us still post on the BBAT forum as well, so feel free to pop in there whenever you can.It's just another place for old friends to meet ! We discuss and compare both shows without having to worry about offending anyone!!Wink

To be honest I've not been watching LMYAM ,except in snippets, due to the absence of subtitles,but Pensink has been doing such an outstanding job of translating and updating that I'm not missing too much,I hope!!Smile

Hope all is well with you and yours and once again, welcome back!!!Thumbs Up

godblessallKeshawntanutesjps01pensink91indisoapwatcher1Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Stumbled upon this by accident!  What a treat to watch Guddu again as Anoop!  Loving him already! 
Glad to see the old BBATians!

Where is Leesan? Hope she knows Himanshoo is back again!

@ soapwatcher1: lol! Hi Jahnvi...so excited to see you posting on the new forum,really missed you! Quite a few of us still post on the BBAT forum as well, so feel free to pop in there whenever you can.It's just another place for old friends to meet ! We discuss and compare both shows without having to worry about offending anyone!!Wink

To be honest I've not been watching LMYAM ,except in snippets, due to the absence of subtitles,but Pensink has been doing such an outstanding job of translating and updating that I'm not missing too much,I hope!!Smile

Hope all is well with you and yours and once again, welcome back!!!Thumbs Up
Welcome on this forum !! i will definitely continue to translate the show if not the same day atleast later in the day.

godblessallKeshawntanutesjps01indiLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Godblessall, your account brims vivid details of our dearest Himmanshoo! Awesome job my dear! Continue to update us on a daily basis Pensink dear! Leesan my darling, so delighted to hear from you!Likewise, I do not speak Hindi but do not hesitate top make any contribution regarding Himmanshoo as necessary! We do wish to see Gunjhun sparkle again don't we?Keshawn please drop by on a regular basis! We need you tremendous support as well! Jps01 Rasha and Indi how can I forget you all! You are so sweet!

Edited by tanutes - 20 August 2012 at 10:02am

godblessallKeshawnjps01pensink91indisoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Today's update :

Shivani's parents arrive at Sisodia mansion and they introduce themselves but Sahil's mom shows disinterest. the Bua and Sister entertain the guests but she send them off and says that she is in agreement to this alliance. Shivani's parents says they have known each other since long and they want to marry but she says this is not possible this is not the trend in our house. I have already seen a girl for Sahil and when its time will get Sahil and her choice girl married.

They can be friends and can comein the wedding too and you all can but they can never get married. Tell your daughter to forget Sahil and then says Ia m sorry if I hurt u ( such a stubborn mom, in this century...). Shivani'smom forgets her purse and goes inside and hears Sahil's mom saying i pity that kids dont listen to parents. Her dad says i know about this and so does our family but please dont point fingers at our daughter. She says i am sorry I am sorry I am upset with my son not with my daughter. I will definitely scold Sahil for misguiding you all.

They reach back home and the Shivani's sister is so excited to know what all happened. But the dad says I need your help call Shivani and sahil ASAP, and then I will tel what all happened. Scene shifts to Mansi's house and Kavita asks MAnsi was asking how to pack Anoop's suits. then Mansi's mom says we dont know how many people will come. Bhabhi says lets call them for dinner and discuss everything and then they tease Mansi that we will not call Anoop as we need to discuss with his mom and she says as you feel... Her mom tell the bhabhi that ask if they can come today.

Then Anoops bua says what happened was not good, we should have alleast told Sahil. Right then Anoop comes and asks what happened to Sahil and asks Mom do you need me to do something and mom replies that what will you do i have handled it. Then Mansi's bhabhi calls and Anoop hands the call to Mom and she agrees we will come for dinner and Anoop would come too. Anoop says today night ...she asks why and he replies no I had some work but i will do it some other time. Then she tells Netra to call Sahil to come to Mansi's house and not to talk about what happed with Shivani's parents. Then Sahil and Shivani are shown talking and receive a call from Shivani's house that they need to come home immediately.

then Sahil comes and he tries to feed Gulab Jamun (indian sweet ) to Shivani's dad,  but he refuses. Shivani's parents tell him that when Shivani chose you i was confident you were a good choice but i dont want my daughter to go to a house where she is not welcome. Then he tells i know your mom is against this alliance and am glad the truth came out and now we can take a decision. He asks how do you know. and they tell we went home. and then he says oh no I had thought I would first talk to mom then will take you all there. Then says Ia m sorry I lied that she agreed. Shivani's dad says you cannot get married to Sahil.

Tomorrow Precap: Sahil's mom says this marriage will not happen and then Anoop comes and says enough we can discuss this at home too as what will Mansi's parents think we are fighting in their house and walks out of the room in anger. Mansi is there and he tells her that my brother loves a girl and wants to marry her and then it ends...

Enjoy!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebell12godblessallljcruzKeshawnjps01tanutesindiLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Pensink thanks for your prompt update dear! You are a darling!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawngodblessallpensink91indiLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index