Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 28)

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
HI ALL!

Thought I'd drop in a line to explain my absence - I'm traveling this weekend and into mid-week next week, so I'll see you only next weekend now!

Until then, enjoy!

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

Edited by rashaa - 17 August 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nak04Keshawngodblessalljps01indiLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

HI ALL!

Thought I'd drop in a line to explain my absence - I'm traveling this weekend and into mid-week next week, so I'll see you only next weekend now!

Until then, enjoy!

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

rasha ... Nice of you to remember us!!  Eid Ul Fitr Greetings to you!!!!  Take care!!!

Edited by indi - 17 August 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawnjps01pensink91soapwatcher1LeesanSurish

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpThe new role that our 'hero' got to play is completely different from the 'G-man' that we adore …the most prominent difference is , what Vanfan mentioned , he does not get much chance to use his magnetic voice that can mesmerize viewers even before looking at him , as because 'Anoop' refrains himself from talking ! The raw and rough touch of Guddu Shukla that is sure to keep the audience on the edge of the sharp knife , is toned down, kept under the control mode, which is very difficult for us to accept as we simply are used to live with the Lion King , and not habituated to settle for anything less even soft and sober . Now that is the charm of the man of our interest…, untamed unforgettable , which is definitely missing in his new role so far . But this was about to happen. The credit of an actor lies in the fact that how effortlessly he is able to mend himself to the requirement of different roles he is portraying on screen . Here Himmanshoo is doing an awesome job. His hesitation , measured expression , less talk, controlled  emotional attachment with others , everything is perfectly showing Anoop as an introvert, compromising person that the new show demands. Himm is a master of the art undoubtedly…,able to portray any possible emotion in front of the rolling camera with superb ease…I just hope the creatives of his current show is well aware of his versatility as an actor, and use his magnificent talent with proper recognition in terms of screen time and a stronger script to enact. I just want to convey this note to Himmanshoo that he does not need to compromise as an actor as he is one of the best in this profession Star
            Samaira also looks very pretty, dignified, composed and confident  in her role...the 'chemistry' between the lead pairs is still not there...not only in 'Anoop-Mansi' , but it is also missing ( even some hard-core fans are having this opinion ! ) in the other pair who are already in love and supposed to be heading for a 'love-marriage' ..! For the 'arranged  marriage' pair, the makers are currently focusing on the 'aloofness' of the leads to each other in order to show a greater impact of romance in the later phase. So I'm ready to consider this as the requirement of the story line...Anoop-Mansi as a romantic couple definitely has potential to blossom in fame and flair in future as per the demand of the story  Thumbs Up 
            Hence,  I'll be patient and eagerly wait for the come-back of our love-struck G-man on screen , that is inevitably going to take us to the farther level of joy and pleasure... Embarrassed For now , I'm loving the sweet brotherly  interaction between Anoop and Saahil in the show...both the boys are doing a good work to show a strong bond between the two brothers which is very pleasant to watch and can be a strong point for this show to smooth its run on screen. Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01indisoapwatcher1LeesanDhin-Chak

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@ Godblessall, excellent analysis my friend!!! You are so gifted with words and the way you express yourself, its very unique and talented!!!

So looking forward to seeing Anoop reveal some of  his pains with us and how Sahil gets his mom to agree to his marriage to Shivani!!

godblessallKeshawnpensink91indisoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Keshawngodblessalljps01pensink91soapwatcher1LeesanSurish

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Soapwatcher, I was wondering where you were??? So glad you made it!!!! Let's sit back and enjoy the ride!Big smile

@ Keshawn, nicely put!!!Tongue

@ Indi, I also heard the word "beta" and did an upright sit-up!!!

I enjoyed watching the different emotions going on in each lead's head, especially Anoop. I particularly liked how the camera focused on half his face while he was thinking of his current life situation!!! But I was not happy when he tried to go after Sahil that his mom rebuked him to return to his seat like a little child and he obediently obliged! Waiting impatiently to see "Shukla" blow his top!!!!LOL

Mansi's bhabhi is oozing too much saccharine!!!

Jps, I was thrilled to see Guddu as Anoop, so thrilled that I was up until 2 am watching all the epis from the 16th to current. How could I not be here if Mr. Shukla is present?

Indi, I heard him say "beta" too. I liked the scene with Mansi at the restaurant, there was a return of that old Guddu, restrained but confident in his "I don't speak much but I am listening". I also liked his conversation with Sahil where he goes from voicing his discomfort over this "arranged marriage" to a thoughtful self appeasing of "this is the way it would be if I married anyone else for that matter" to an almost pleased "I like her sachaayian". He went from portraying confusion to a resigned acceptance to a smiling, hopeful, almost romantic recollection of his time spent at the restaurant with Mansi. What a transition in emotions with just vocal nuances and mobility of expression. The scene reminded me of the pensive Guddu who had lost all hope of finding his Runjhun. We are in for a treat with Himm, cannot wait for the story to unfold.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawnjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Soapwatcher, I was wondering where you were??? So glad you made it!!!!  Let's sit back and enjoy the ride!Big smile

@ Keshawn, nicely put!!!Tongue

@ Indi, I also heard the word "beta" and did an upright sit-up!!!

I enjoyed watching the different emotions going on in each lead's head, especially Anoop. I particularly liked how the camera focused on half his face while he was thinking of his current life situation!!! But I was not happy when he tried to go after Sahil that his mom rebuked him to return to his seat like a little child and he obediently obliged!  Waiting impatiently to see "Shukla" blow his top!!!!LOL

Mansi's bhabhi is oozing too much saccharine!!!
Indi and Jps01, sorry I dont like to correct anyone so please dont be offended. But Anoop never said Beta at all, I especially saw the episode again because I thought I had missed it,. But yes they both share a great brotherly bond and he does shoe remorse as he could not do anything for his younger brother.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawnjps01LeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index