Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 27)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Stumbled upon this by accident!  What a treat to watch Guddu again as Anoop!  Loving him already! 
Glad to see the old BBATians!

Where is Leesan? Hope she knows Himanshoo is back again!

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 17 August 2012 at 2:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawnjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hi all ... any special way to address this group? 

pensink, jps ... I enjoyed last night's show ... saw so much more of Anoop!!  And he changed into Himm's favourite colour - white!!!  He does look much better in that colour!!!  His expressions were just fabulous ... I actually got to see his face for more than a few seconds ... that made me quite happy!!!  And Himm's voice was even better than  in the previous episodes!  Hopefully, we'll see his entire character changing ... together with the tone of his voice ... into a stronger person who will stand up to his mother!  As I said before, he may not "fight" his Mom for himself, but for his siblings!!!! 

Regarding  the table seating, I also wondered about it ... maybe it's because he's the older son of the house!!  But make no mistake, we know who is the head of the house!!! 

Was it my imagination of did anyone else hear  when Anoop  was speaking to Sahil, he called him "beta"!!  And more than once too!!!  And just as lovingly as he used to address Kukkan and Jabhu!!!  Awww...  so loving and sweet - shades of our caring big brother Guddu Shukla!!!

I think this was one of Himmanshoo's own  improvisations!!!   And it added so much to the conversation between the brothers!  It showed Anoop's love and caring for his little brother!!!   I remember Himm saying some time ago that at the last minute while shooting he would say/do something that wasn't in the script and Nive always cooperated ... fully trusting him!!! 

Once again, I must say Himmanshoo has monumental talent!!!!

keshawn ... I hope your words come true ... that the show becomes a success!  Don't agree with the other comment thoughDisapprove ... while I may fall in love with Anoopji ... well ... and like Mansi,  I know that they will never replace Guddu and Runjhun Shukla in my heart!!!  Gunjhun will always be first for me  Wink!!!! 

soapwatcher ... See you followed the scentWink ...  and it lead you to the right place!!!  Good to see you here!!!  leesan is still on the BBAt forum!!!

Have a nice day all!!!

Edited by indi - 17 August 2012 at 6:35am

ljcruzgodblessallKeshawnjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@ Soapwatcher, I was wondering where you were??? So glad you made it!!!!  Let's sit back and enjoy the ride!Big smile

@ Keshawn, nicely put!!!Tongue

@ Indi, I also heard the word "beta" and did an upright sit-up!!!

I enjoyed watching the different emotions going on in each lead's head, especially Anoop. I particularly liked how the camera focused on half his face while he was thinking of his current life situation!!! But I was not happy when he tried to go after Sahil that his mom rebuked him to return to his seat like a little child and he obediently obliged!  Waiting impatiently to see "Shukla" blow his top!!!!LOL

Mansi's bhabhi is oozing too much saccharine!!!

Edited by jps01 - 17 August 2012 at 9:22am

godblessallKeshawnpensink91indiLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@Indi and Jpso1
I'll watch how this show progresses before making any predictions

godblessalljps01pensink91indisoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
If you looked at LMYAM last night, you would have seen so many reminders of Gudduji!!!   Just keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll eventually enjoy the show;  that's what I'm doing ... and I'm getting there  Big smile!    But just seeing Himm after so long I'm satisfied!   His acting, as usual, is magnificent!    I'm sure after the introduction, the story will proceed quite nicely, dealing with  the theme ... LMYAM ... I don't think we'll have the usual Saas Bahu drama ... of course, we'll have a bit of interference from the mother in enforcing her rules,  but I can't see the wicked plotting, etc.  What I expect though is the couples' having problems in adjusting to marriage!!! 

Last night I'm sure I heard Anoop, while in conversation with his younger brother, call him "beta" ... the same loving tone that Guddu used when he addressed Kukkan and Jabhoo ... such a sweet memory!!!   I guess Himmanshoo cannot help but add his own little touch ... and it makes such a big difference ... one little word, but it conveyed so much love and care for that younger brother!!!  Himmanshoo is surely a master of the art   Thumbs Up!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawnsoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
HIMM probably doesn't even realise he said "beta"!!!   I know what I heard!!!  I'm sure I heard it  ... not once ... but twice!  He should go look at the episode Pinch !!!   He's probably so accustomed to using the word with his younger brothers (Kukkan and Jabho) that it came out automatically   LOLLOL!!!  

I was so pleased with the change in shirt that I thought I'd let the trousers pass this time!  But trust you to mention it!  LOL!!!!    Can't get everything immediately  Wink!!!!   I'm sure his wife will eventually dress him differently!!!    Now for the "bump" ... did you also notice a very slight, but more pleasing, relaxation of the "bump" ... nothing much, but the hair did have a lighter touch ...  was a bit "fluffier" ????  Smile...      We'll  get there ... don't worry!!! 

Did you also notice the comparison when Himm was shown next to Ashish ... Himm dominated the scene ... he's much more attractive than Ashish ... Himm has the magnetism that would draw people's attention to focus on him   Wink!!!!  

godblessallKeshawnLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

pensink ... Are you there?  Looking forward  to hearing from you!!

Keshawngodblessallsoapwatcher1LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshawn

@Indi and Jpso1
I'll watch how this show progresses before making any predictions

keshawn ... It's nice to know that you are with us Approve  !!!  Let's take it a day at a time ... who knows, it might turn to be so good  LOL!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnLeesansoapwatcher1Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index