Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 26)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Pensink I really appreciate the tremendous time and  effort you are making to ensure that daily updates are made available to us who do not understand Hindi. Countless thanks to you my dear!By this week I believe there will definitely be an increase in the TRP'S and Chaskameter readings. Himmanshoo is doing an excellent job in scope, originality and sheer versatility! I'm proud of him!Jsp01 and Indi thanks ever so much!

tanutes, jps, all those who don't understand hindi 
   ...  Couldn't  we all make some sort of joint effort to persuade Sony to give us English Subtitles.  I have written to them quite a few times using the address given by Van Di, but received no response to date!  rasha did suggest that we bombard them with emails!   Any suggestions?  Maybe the Indian fans could assist us here? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzKeshawnjps01pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Indi several contacts were also made but my efforts proved futile. Balika Vadhu has videos with English subtitles on the following day; probably the same could apply to LMYAM.Unfortunately I'm from the U.S.A and would not be able to assist in this regard.My sincere apologies dear!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Indi several contacts were also made but my efforts proved futile. Balika Vadhu has videos with English subtitles on the following day; probably the same could apply to LMYAM.Unfortunately I'm from the U.S.A and would not be able to assist in this regard.My sincere apologies dear!

tanutes ... thanks; no need for apologies.  Maybe if we could get the name of the person in charge of Customer Service we could suggest that they do something similar to Balika Vadhu!!  I feel so lost looking at the show and barely understanding the dialogues ... I think we miss so much! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, I agree about consolidating the threads, but the fact is the story is now developing and there is nothing much we can chat about.  I felt really bad when she posted it and I believe she is a new Himm fan but the fact is especially with Himm, we only get a minute screen time and he is off.  Not much to discuss!!!Confused The show has many characters and our interest is in the main leads but so far, nothing significant to chat about!!OuchOuch

I don't really care for Anoop and Sahil's mom nor Mansi's bhabi!! Anoop's sister is ok and so is Sahil and Shivani.  But I am waiting for that moment where I can feel that special pull and its not there as yet!!! But will wait for better things to happen.  They need a strong script to grab the audience first then spread out later - my opinion only!!!!

Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnpensink91LeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Indi, I agree about consolidating the threads, but the fact is the story is now developing and there is nothing much we can chat about.  I felt really bad when she posted it and I believe she is a new Himm fan but the fact is especially with Himm, we only get a minute screen time and he is off.  Not much to discuss!!!Confused The show has many characters and our interest is in the main leads but so far, nothing significant to chat about!!OuchOuch

I don't really care for Anoop and Sahil's mom nor Mansi's bhabi!! Anoop's sister is ok and so is Sahil and Shivani.  But I am waiting for that moment where I can feel that special pull and its not there as yet!!! But will wait for better things to happen.  They need a strong script to grab the audience first then spread out later - my opinion only!!!!

Ouch

jps ... I quite agree with you ... too little screen time given to Himm  ... I have to "stretch" myself to even comment on this thread!!  I have already apologised to her ... but I think I did comment on that thread some time ago!  It's especially difficult to comment on so many threads when you are at work!!  I am so lost when I see the number of topicsConfused ... not to mention the amount of time one would have to spend ... BBAT was so simple in comparison .. no wonder we never got good ratings!Ouch  !!!!  I take it that all those topics, games, etc. raise the ratings????

As for Anoop's mom and the Mansi's Bhabhi ... I agree they could be overbearing ... but if they are not there, who would stoke all the fires and cause the misunderstandings  LOL?  And you know that's a necessity in our indian shows  Tongue !!!  So we'll just have grin ... or curse ... and bear them Wink!!!   I am sort of holding my breath right now ... nothing fantastic so far ...  thought it was just me!  But just for Himm's sake ,   I hope the show does well ... wouldn't want to wait another six months before I see Himm again!  Amazing eh!  I never before followed any actor!!!  So what's so great about this Himmanshoo that has me totally enthralled   Wink?    The guy has very strong magic, I would sayLOL

Edited by indi - 16 August 2012 at 2:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzKeshawnjps01pensink91tehzeeb25LeesanSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Ouch
Today's episode is a must watch as himmanshoo has more screen time and today hi face expressions say a lot.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01indiLeesanSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@ Pensink, thank you, just finished watching!! Yes, Anoop had a little more screen time and I liked his white shirt very much but same color brown pants !!!!Shocked

Did anyone wonder why Anoop is sitting at one head of the table and his mom is at the other?  And why is he so obedient to his mom - don't you have any independent thinking mind Anoop?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnpensink91indiLeesan

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
This show is here to stay! Eventually we'll forget all about Guddu and Runjhun and fall in love with Anoop and Mansi! With the absence of a father figure, the boys' mother has to perform the roles of both parents. Having to accept so many additional roles and responsibilities she probably had problems expressing her feelings verbally which could have led to these sudden outbursts of anger. As a consequence of these actions, her children have either developed depression, stress, social withdrawal, anxiety or aggression.

Edited by Keshawn - 16 August 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index