Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 23)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Hi All ... I must say that I enjoyed last night's show ... I guess I'll always be pleased whenever Himmanshoo comes on screen.   Anoop seems to be getting more screen time ... I'm sure we'll get to know all about Anoop's life as the show proceeds ... at this stage I would say that the producers are setting the scene for the upcoming events ...

pensink... no need to worry about Anoop's manners where Mansi is concerned Wink   ... It's early days ... .. I know the main theme is LMYAM ... but somewhere along the line I'm sure we'll  get the love ... and as you know, all lovers have to go through this rudeness, bad manners, etc... especially from the male side  LOL ... remember Mr. D'arcy from Pride and Prejudice, Guddu Shukla from Bhagonwali,  and all those romance stories you readWink?  Makes the story more exciting, wouldn't you say?

Later Guys!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Hi Guys, Himmanshoo just posted that he will not be the character of a Pilot, since it was changed.

"Himmanshoo Malhotra8:37am Aug 15

A small thing wanted to share here.. Unfortunately i m not playing a PILOT now in d show... It changed at the last minute before 1st day of shoot.
Hence i dnt think u will get to c me in a pilot's uniform in d show. APLOGIES"

Well, we did look forward to seeing him in that uniform, so much for El Capitan!!!!!Ouch

jps ... thanks for the update!!!  But that's OK with me... I'll take Himmanshoo any way I get HIMM  LOL!!!!    We can always request him to dress in the uniform and post the photo for us ... or better still ... what about the "never to be forgotten boxers" LOL!!!! 

Do you think we could request that he have the "make-up" people lighten up on that "bump/lump" of a hairstyle and the lipstick Wink ?    I so want to see his beautiful hair  again !!!!! 

Edited by indi - 15 August 2012 at 10:56am

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
With the wedding announcement being made can't wait to see Anoop in his Sherwani Jodhpuri attire as Rasha has already indicated earlier. Anoop may seem a bit conservative and but I think that he possesses a very keen intellect and a penetrating insight. He also acts like an adviser and confidantes to his younger siblings. Being the eldest, he has onerous familial responsibilities that he is assigned and compelled to perform. Because of these parental expectations placed upon him his acts as an overachiever and has gravitated towards authoritative and responsible positions within the academic arena and beyond as well becoming very submissive. Jpso1, thanks a million for the info! I think that Anoop and Mansi are doing an excellent job. The arranged marriage concept has piqued my interest to satisfy my curiosity so far.

Edited by tanutes - 15 August 2012 at 11:20am

Keshawnjps01pensink91indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

With the wedding announcement being made can't wait to see Anoop in his Sherwani Jodhpuri attire as Rasha has already indicated earlier. Anoop may seem a bit conservative and but I think that he possesses a very keen intellect and a penetrating insight. He also acts like an adviser and confidantes to his younger siblings. Being the eldest, he has onerous familial responsibilities that he is assigned and compelled to perform. Because of these parental expectations placed upon him his acts as an overachiever and has gravitated towards authoritative and responsible positions within the academic arena and beyond as well becoming very submissive. Jpso1, thanks a million for the info! I think that Anoop and Mansi are doing an excellent job. The arranged marriage concept has captivated my interest so far.

tanutes ... Himm does look gorgeous in a sherwani, doesn't he ... just takes my breath away!!! 

My opinion is that while Anoop is conservative and obviously has a keen intellect, so far I haven't seen any indication of  familial responsibilities or  authoritativeness on his part.  On the contrary, he seems to rely on the Mom to make his decisions ... and he meekly follows whatever she decides to do!   All authority in that family seems to lie with the Mom!!  As the eldest sibling, however, I would expect that the younger ones would automatically go to him for advice or to confide in him ... especially with a mother like theirs ... they'll need a sympathetic ear.  With Anoop though, whom does he go to ... he simply bottles up his feelings deep inside ...  

Yes, the arranged marriage concept seems real interesting!  Hope the show is successful!!

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Gosh Indi, yes, we should request the make-up man to put some neutral browns on Himm and keep the pinks away!  As for the bump, me no like at all, rather it was just straight!!!LOL  And Indi, behave yourself where Anoop is concerned, after all , he is getting married!!!Wink Agree that Anoop can shoulder responsibilities!

@ Tanutes, you have a way with words - brilliant post!!!

Keshawnpensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Gosh Indi, yes, we should request the make-up man to put some neutral browns on Himm and keep the pinks away!  As for the bump, me no like at all, rather it was just straight!!!LOL  And Indi, behave yourself where Anoop is concerned, after all , he is getting married!!!Wink Agree that Anoop can shoulder responsibilities!

@ Tanutes, you have a way with words - brilliant post!!!

jps ... so what if he's getting married ?  He's not yet marriedWink!!!!  So there Tongue !!!     And remember, a cat may look at the KINGLOL !!!    I'm only looking, not touchingLOLLOL!!!!   

As for Anoop, I'm sure he's more than capable of shouldering all the familial responsibilities ... it's just that he's giving way too much way to the Mom!!!   I'm sure we'll soon be seeing him standing up to her!!!  If not for himself, it'll surely be for the brother!!!!  The guy has strength and character ... just needs to straighten his spine where the Mom is concerned ... he probably cares too much for her and doesn't want to hurt her feelings, hence his willingness to bow to her every demand/instruction?     Do you think there are going to be battles between the wife and Mom over him? 

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, he will soon - cannot wait for the day - when he roars "a la Shukla" at her!!! And yes, keep looking to your heart's content from far!! OK, plus for you - he is not married as yet!!!Wink

Keshawnpensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

@ Indi, he will soon - cannot wait for the day - when he roars "a la Shukla" at her!!! And yes, keep looking to your heart's content from far!! OK, plus for you - he is not married as yet!!!Wink

jps ... a la Shukla Big smile you say???     Can't wait for that ... now I'm hooked!!! 

India surely has the  mostly marketable commodity  that could make them a mint ... if only they could, say ... clone Himm and place him on the international market LOL !!!! 

hey jay,  did you notice the number of pages in the other person's thread???

Edited by indi - 15 August 2012 at 1:13pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index