Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 23)

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

Gosh Indi, yes, we should request the make-up man to put some neutral browns on Himm and keep the pinks away!  As for the bump, me no like at all, rather it was just straight!!!LOL  And Indi, behave yourself where Anoop is concerned, after all , he is getting married!!!Wink Agree that Anoop can shoulder responsibilities!

@ Tanutes, you have a way with words - brilliant post!!!

jps ... so what if he's getting married ?  He's not yet marriedWink!!!!  So there Tongue !!!     And remember, a cat may look at the KINGLOL !!!    I'm only looking, not touchingLOLLOL!!!!   

As for Anoop, I'm sure he's more than capable of shouldering all the familial responsibilities ... it's just that he's giving way too much way to the Mom!!!   I'm sure we'll soon be seeing him standing up to her!!!  If not for himself, it'll surely be for the brother!!!!  The guy has strength and character ... just needs to straighten his spine where the Mom is concerned ... he probably cares too much for her and doesn't want to hurt her feelings, hence his willingness to bow to her every demand/instruction?     Do you think there are going to be battles between the wife and Mom over him? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, he will soon - cannot wait for the day - when he roars "a la Shukla" at her!!! And yes, keep looking to your heart's content from far!! OK, plus for you - he is not married as yet!!!Wink

Keshawnpensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

@ Indi, he will soon - cannot wait for the day - when he roars "a la Shukla" at her!!! And yes, keep looking to your heart's content from far!! OK, plus for you - he is not married as yet!!!Wink

jps ... a la Shukla Big smile you say???     Can't wait for that ... now I'm hooked!!! 

India surely has the  mostly marketable commodity  that could make them a mint ... if only they could, say ... clone Himm and place him on the international market LOL !!!! 

hey jay,  did you notice the number of pages in the other person's thread???

Edited by indi - 15 August 2012 at 1:13pm

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@ Indi, yes to that!  I would ask that you guys continue to hit the Chaskameter and also to post a comment in the actors personal comments page.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnpensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

jps ... I'm not too familiar with these postings/ratings, etc. ... so please excuse me here ... is the Actor's personal page under his name on the front page of the forum?  OK, I did that!!

Edited by indi - 15 August 2012 at 1:53pm

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

@ Indi, yes to that!  I would ask that you guys continue to hit the Chaskameter and also to post a comment in the actors personal comments page.

Thanks jps01, I always forget the chaskameter. But thanks to your reminder did it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanKeshawntanutesjps01indiSurish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Today's update: Today it was mostly about Shivani and Sahil and Mansi's inner turmoil what will happen after marriage. Sahil gives engagement ring to Shivani and says no matter what just remember I love you and she guessed that mom has refused.

Then she show Naina bhabhi Scolding Mansi for going to meet Anoop and Kavita tells her it was her idea. Then she says I am worried if something goes wrong so no more meeting ( here I was confused, a person who had love marriage does not believe in meeting before marriageConfused) But Mansi agrees with her and still feels why she could not talk to Anoop when she talks so much. Kavita gets Samosas for Mansi to cheer her up and Bhabhi is mad about that too saying what if she gets pimple before the wedding (honestly this bhabhi and Anoop's mom is getting on my nerves). Then Naina Bhabhi is seen talking to Anoop's mom and says she will send the clothes and they can get Anoop's opinion about them. MAnsi is lost in thoughts what will happen and Bhabhi says this is how it happens in arranged marriages and she should worry  and Kavita suggest quietly should she arrange another date with Anoop. But Mansi refuses.

then they show Anoop's mom is talking to the priest to take out the auspicious date for the weddingm, she says she wants it soon. Then Anoop and his bua's son are shown coming downstairs and the Bua's son says what is the rush Mamiji and she replies well your wife takes care of your mom I also need my DIL to come soon to take care of me. Just then Sahil enters and says mom what is the rush let Anoop bhaiya and Mansi meet. But mom is against that and Anoop also says mom is always right and anoop and Bua's son leave for work.

Here at Mansi's place Naina bhabhi is giving sweets as the date has been finalized and kavita says in one week she cannot get her wedding outfit ready and Mansi's mom is worried too how they will make all preparations in one week. But Naina bhabhi is full of herself as always and says dont worry leave everything to me. Mansi comes and asks what are they celebrating and Kavita tells your wedding date has been finalized and its in a week. Kavita tells bhabi you give my lehanga and mehandi dress for stiching. And then some muted conversation regarding wedding prep. is shown. Mansi monologue is heard that everything can be done but what about after the wedding.

Then Tomorrow's precap shows everyone on the dining table in Anoop's house where Sahil is discussing about shivani and then leave the dinner table and Anoop gets up calling Sahil, but his mom stops him...

Today not much screen time given to Anoop. But he was there in the same brown shirt as wehn he was introduced.

Enjoy!!

vanfanKeshawntanutesjps01indiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

pensink, jps ...   "Today not much screen time given to Anoop. But he was there in the same brown shirt as wehn he was introduced."

Maybe we should do like Oliver Twist and beg the producers ... Please Sir, can we have some more of Anoopji ... and while you are at it, could you have him change his shirt please???  

vanfanKeshawntanutesjps01pensink91Surish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index