Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 22)

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Originally posted by pensink91

Indi, I am sure heis not shy, it  is definitely something else. But till now I felt bad for Mansi as yesterday he gave the phone to his sister. And I could not resist so watched today's in the office Big smile and it was very harsh. Whatever the reason his behaviour with his fiance is not very pleasant. If you guys want I can tell you all what happened as I understand Hindi.

pensink ... Anoop is not shy ... I think he's just grown accustomed to taking the route of least resistance in order to avoid conflict ... and that's acquiescence  to everything ... including the family's decision regarding his wife!!  He has probably just grown frustrated and indifferent with the whole set up too ... so soon we just might see him exploding and the real Anoop emerging!!!  I think he will turn out to be a really sensitive person who has been deeply hurt by his family!

pensink,   I would love for you to give us a little update;  maybe on the other forum??? 

Surish ... I wouldn't say that Anoop is naive or gullible!!!    I think he has reached the stage of indifference ...  he has absolutely no interest  ... it's like the family like things their way, so let them have it their way ... he just couldn't  be bothered!  Maybe no matter what he thinks, the family always puts him down, so he lets them have their way! 

I know he is not shy. But no matter whatever the family did to him or did not his behaviour still is not so good towards Mansi as she is making every effort to get close to him. I am waiting to see how his life unfolds and how he and Mansi come close and their romance blooms.
Okay would write in theopther forum on his dialogues from yesterday and today.

Edited by pensink91 - 14 August 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01tanutesindiSurish

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I see your points guys, but I'm kind of excited about this whole issue of him not talking to Mansi properly... it's setting the stage for their marriage.

To me it almost seems like he may be committed, but he's also unemotional about the whole thing. Mansi's heart and soul is already in the marriage - it was so cute the way she cried that he didn't like red/pink LOL - but Anoop? Not really. He's just doing it because he should be getting married. A group of us were chatting about how it seems like another thing for him to get off his checklist.  But all of this points to a serious issue of communication in their marriage. Love or arranged, these two have to learn to talk to each other (i.e. ANOOP needs to learn to use that voice of his **I swear, no selfish motives here LOL**) to have any sort of proper relationship, and we're already seeing that it's going to be a problem. So when they do get married, it's going to be interesting to see how they get past this.

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pensink91

[QUOTE=pensink91][QUOTE=indi]
In
I know he is not shy. But no matter whatever the family did to him or did not his behaviour still is not so good towards Mansi as she is making every effort to get close to him. I am waiting to see how his life unfolds and how he and Mansi come close and their romance blooms.
Okay would write in theopther forum on his dialogues from yesterday and today.

pensink ... I understand ... that's no reason for his behaviour.  But maybe he's associating Mansi with his family ...seeing that they were the ones who arranged the marriage!  I guess we''ll be seeing Mansi being the one who will give him the love and attention which he probably never got from his mom and family!  Again, something like Runjhun    LOL????  WE can't have them falling in love or being nice so early in the show ... we have to see a little resistance, etc. and then the relationship falling in place ... you know ... the love   LOL!!!!

Edited by indi - 14 August 2012 at 2:04pm

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

I see your points guys, but I'm kind of excited about this whole issue of him not talking to Mansi properly... it's setting the stage for their marriage.

To me it almost seems like he may be committed, but he's also unemotional about the whole thing. Mansi's heart and soul is already in the marriage - it was so cute the way she cried that he didn't like red/pink LOL - but Anoop? Not really. He's just doing it because he should be getting married. A group of us were chatting about how it seems like another thing for him to get off his checklist.  But all of this points to a serious issue of communication in their marriage. Love or arranged, these two have to learn to talk to each other (i.e. ANOOP needs to learn to use that voice of his **I swear, no selfish motives here LOL**) to have any sort of proper relationship, and we're already seeing that it's going to be a problem. So when they do get married, it's going to be interesting to see how they get past this.

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~

rashaa ... agree, the producers are setting the stage for the on coming marriage ... we need to see the different phases ... like they getting to know each other, having a few  battles, understanding the other's disposition, like/dislikes, resisting, falling in love  ... the full works!      rash, no offense, but I wasn't too impressed with Mansi crying because her fiance didn't like her favourite colours ... my first impression was she seemed to be a level headed girl ... sticking with her decision and not allowing her friend to change her mind ... and then here she is ... crying because he didn't like pink or red ... that's where she should have decided to change/challenge him!!!

Edited by indi - 14 August 2012 at 2:26pm

rashaaKeshawntanutesjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

--------------------
Fantasies by Rasha ~
Rasha, I agree with you and I too feel that the lack of communication is there and it does seem that he shows no emotions. And am sure that it will lead to problems in their married life as no matter love or arranged if you dont talk how will the relationship work.

Mansi's character and her emotions are understandable she is upset first he gave the phone and now he does not like the colors she likes. Anyone would worry how it will work.

I too want the CVs to give some dialogues to Anoop's character, this is marriage not something to do on checklist.

Keshawnrashaatanutesjps01indiSurish

bluebell12 Groupbie
bluebell12
bluebell12

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
"A" man, the pilot,  playing hard to get.

Keshawnjps01pensink91tanutesindiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@ bluebell: "A" man, the pilot,  playing hard to get. - Totally agree, he is being difficult but let's wait and see what this leads to and why he is behaving this way - I am sure we have a lot to learn!!Wink

Last night's episode was not bad, gave us a little more insight into Anoop's character, does not like sweets, and he has no hobbies!!! LOL Anoop, but you have given your consent to marriage!! Mansi should not cry when things don't go her way, after all, she is educated and seems modern!  They are other options Mansi!

Anoop and Sahil's mom???

Sahil and Shivani - am positive Sahil can work his magic on his determined Mom!!!

Keshawnrashaatanutespensink91indiSurish

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hi Guys, Himmanshoo just posted that he will not be the character of a Pilot, since it was changed.

"Himmanshoo Malhotra8:37am Aug 15

A small thing wanted to share here.. Unfortunately i m not playing a PILOT now in d show... It changed at the last minute before 1st day of shoot.
Hence i dnt think u will get to c me in a pilot's uniform in d show. APLOGIES"

Well, we did look forward to seeing him in that uniform, so much for El Capitan!!!!!Ouch

Edited by jps01 - 15 August 2012 at 8:29am

Keshawnpensink91tanutesindiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index