Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Himmanshoo aka Anoop Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 20)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthy.L
Anoop hides something.Might he is not interested in arrange marriage or with this proposal.Something deppression in his face. 

Originally posted by jps01
@ Bluebell, let's hope and pray the CVs are building up the foundation for better things ahead, romance and all.  And yes, we would like to see more screen time with him! 

Originally posted by tehzeeb25 
i have a doubt ... anooop is a pilot??? or businesssman ???? Coz in d 4th epi wen mansi's dad asks him that does he have travel for work he said no...n in d intro scene sahil says that he will   dresse as if he is going for a meeting ...sooo i was just thinking ...is he a pilot or not ...( or mayb im over reacting ) ...plezzz tell wat u all think  

My Response

Sruthy.L
Either Anoop is stressed and overwhelmed by new responsibilities on his job which may have debilitating effects on his prospective bride or has a phobia for women (a psychological condition which means that he cannot approach a girl without becoming a nervous wreck and suffering extreme anxiety attacks).He seems to have been attracted to Mansi at first sight since he has been giving her the penetrating gaze without Mansi even knowing it.

Jps01
After watching today's episode, I believe that we'll see more of him and Mansi soon.

tehzeeb25
Could either be an accountant or an auditor, not a pilot.

Edited by Surish - 13 August 2012 at 6:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaaSruthy.Ltanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesan

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
@tehzeeb - I'M CONFUSED TOO! What is his profession? We're not clear yet. I wonder if they're not sure what to do about that yet. I guess we'll find out when the time is right.

Heyy Yaalini! Good to see you here! Sush - OMG I know, right? *swoon*

After today's episode I really think that Sahil will be the one to patch up all issues between the girls. The issues between the mother and Anoop are a whole other thing! I suddenly realized... considering the kind of reaction Anoop mentioning his father got from his mother, do you think she blames him for his father's death? Just a thought that popped into my head this minute!

I'd like to mention the completely faint/death inducing "Hiii Mansi" today!! Blushing

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiLeesanSurish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
what a contrast for HM .

the rough and tough guddu of bbat who later mellowed

and now in this we see him as  an even softer type guy so far

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaaSruthy.Ltanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

what a contrast for HM .

@sahil70...hi there old BBAT friend, glad to see you on this new forum! Not really following the new show, but I do pop in to this forum just to check up on you guys !!Smile

Hmmm , not so sure about the "softer type guy so far"... You mean he's not kicked down any of the furniture yet??! Wink  Sigh! What a pity!!! How I miss those days!!  Oh well, there's still time, we'll see! Wink

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91indisahil70Surish

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@tehseeb and @jps really we are fooled.
Himmanshoo as a pilot.He is a businessnan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91tanutesindiLeesanSurish

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by sahil70

what a contrast for HM .

@sahil70...hi there old BBAT friend, glad to see you on this new forum! Not really following the new show, but I do pop in to this forum just to check up on you guys !!Smile

Hmmm , not so sure about the "softer type guy so far"... You mean he's not kicked down any of the furniture yet??! Wink  Sigh! What a pity!!! How I miss those days!!  Oh well, there's still time, we'll see! Wink

Leesan  HiBig smile. was wondering where u were.

yeah he doesnt look like he will kick anything LOL

Edited by sahil70 - 13 August 2012 at 11:23pm

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

rasha ...
I'm so busy, but can't resist ... " I'd like to mention the completely faint/death inducing "Hiii Mansi" today!! Blushing"   Don't want to sound like some immature little girl swooning  Big smile... but My God!!!  how could Himmanshoo emit such strong sexual magnetism with just two little words!!!  The man is devastating!!!  The voice!!!  The voice!!!  I'm dead  Dead!!!! 

jps... I'm sure you didn't sleep after that greeting LOL!!!!  you might need to pray a little more!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01pensink91Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Excellent posts everyone. I too felt from what we have seen so far that Anoop is not a pilot as he was working on his laptop and also when hsi mother asked Mansi her subjects in college, she said then you would have some business sense too.

But I dont like what the CVs did, when Mansi called him they could have shown him at least talking to her. Its fine he does not know the color of his wedding clothes. But as he is been shown as submissive they could have shown him at least say so and then talk to her too not just pass the phone to his sister

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutesjps01indiSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index